‹ Prequel: My Immortal
Sequel: LifeLine

Here Comes Goodbye

Chapter 7

Almost everyone got to the house; some of them had bothered to get dressed, “So why did I get dressed?” Jimmy asked everyone looked at him and Lauren they were wearing matching PJs.

“How are you dressed dude?” Brian asked wrapping his arm around a sleeping Sam, at least she was half asleep, but still awake enough to her the conversation and chuckle to herself as she opened one eye to look at Jimmy.

“You think I sleep in clothes?” Jimmy said looking at Lauren who slapped him in the arm.

Matt had not said anything since everyone had come in. Johnny and Steph, Brain and Sam, Lauren and Jimmy, the last one to come in was Zacky. He looked angry almost, he was definitely ready to rant about anything and everything.

“Why are we here?” Steph yawned, realizing Roxy wasn’t in the room, “Where’s Roxy?”

Just as she said that Roxy came into the room, freshly showered, “Hey Foxy Roxy,” Johnny said picking up the saying from Steph. But the look on Roxy’s face showed she wasn’t ready to smile, or even crack a joke. It reminded her of her time with Jo, Steph and Z.

“What’s going on?” Sam spoke up.

“I got a phone call,” Roxy said and Steph realized what she was talking about, she sat down in a stool.

“Oh my god, tell me no, please you can’t say yes, you have to say, because if you say yes, I will die right here,” Steph started to ramble on; Johnny just rubbed her arms knowing not to ask anything.

“Ok someone needs to explain,” Zacky said.

“I got a phone call about Jo,” Roxy finally said.

“Oh she called me earlier today,” Zacky said and everyone just stared at him.

“What?” Jimmy said as if, he was going to continue with ‘why didn’t you tell us right away?’ but he didn’t.

“Yeah she said, she just got done partying and needed to get back to her lover because she can’t get enough sex,” Zacky said.

“Do you still have the number?” Roxy asked and Zacky pulled out his cell phone. She took it from him and dialled putting it on speaker.

It rang 6 times before someone picked it up, “Harvard Hospital, Ms. Soiman’s room, Annette speaking how may I help you?”

“Hi, I’m calling to talk to Ms.Soiman,” Matt spoke up seeing Roxy’s hand trembling.

“I’m sorry, but she has been moved to ICU I can give you the number for her room, you might be able to speak with one of her nurses, or even the doctor if they are available,” the woman clicked off and another ring was going but Roxy shut the phone.

She didn’t want to hear the bad news over the phone she didn’t want anyone to know before she could think. But when she looked up at everyone they were stunned. “What does that mean? Roxy what does that fucking mean?” Steph was hysterical there were tears running down her face.

“It means we have to get to the hospital,” Matt said, grabbing his phone and dialling the only person he knew could get him a flight this late at night, Matt Berry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update, who loves me?