Everything We Had

Crush

I stared at my note book. Nothing was coming to mind. I wrote poetry or lyrics when there was something on my mind but all I could think about was that kiss. I put the book aside and picked up my acoustic before strumming a few cords.

“I hung up the phone tonight. Something happened for the first time. Deep inside there's a rush, what a rush. 'Cause the possibility that you would ever feel the same about me is just too much. Just too much. Why do I keep running from the truth? All I ever think about is you, you've got me hypnotized, so mesmorized, and I've just got to know. Do you ever think when you're all alone, all that we could be? Where this thing could go? Am I crazy or falling in love? Is it real or just another crush? Do you catch your breath when I look at you? Are you holding back like the way you do? 'Cause I trying to walk away, but I know this crush ain't going away.” I stopped singing when I heard someone clap.

I put the guitar down and picked up my note book before walking out of the room. I wasn't in work atire at the moment. That was naturally a dress and some high heals. I was in my flip flops, ripped jeans, and a orange tank top. I had my hair down and in it's normal curls. I put my note book away and put my headphones in before walking back into the room to get my acoustic. I put it back in my office next to my back pack and slung my back pack over my shoulder after zipping.

“You're really good” I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Will.

“Yeah, I've heard that a lot. Every since I turned 14 I've been into singing and playing acoustic” I say

“Why didn't you ever sing for me?” he asked

“You were better than I was at the time” I say

“You're amazing. How could I have been better?” he asked

“Because you've always been on a pedistal. My parents loved you more than they loved me even. I mean, it was just the way it was.” I say

“I'm sorry” he said.

“Why? I was fine with it because I had everything I wanted” I say

“Had?” he asked

“Yes, I had you and a happy family, best friends. I was loved and I loved back. That wasn't enough to hold it all into place because my parents divorced and you broke up with me” I say

“Why did they divorce?” he asked

“My mom was a crack whore. I lived with my Uncle because my dad was an alchohaul addict” I say

“Wow. A lot has happened to you” he said

“Yeah, it has but I'm alive and I'm here. I'm alright.” I say

“No you aren't. We both know that you aren't. You're confused and upset. You hated telling me all that out of the irritating idea that I would give you sympathy” he said.

“I hate how you can read me.” I say

“Why?” he asked

“Because, I'm completely confused as to why you kissed me.” I say

“I kissed you because I made a mistake and I want to fix it.” he said

“Well Will, it's too late for that.” I say

“Will you come to our show tomorrow? After we finish recording the cd” he said

“Let me think about it” I say

“I wrote a song for you...and I just want you to hear it” he said

“Ok. I'll go then.” I say

“Alright.” he said with a smile on his face.

The next day I went to their concert and they let me stand back stage. It was outside and it was kind of cold which made me wish I hadn't worn these faded shorts, green tank top, and my hair pulled back.

“There's this girl, and I kind of broke her heart. I didn't mean to, it just happened with distance and everything. So, I wrote this song for her and she's standing on the side lines watching us right now so I'm going to play it. This song is called Everything we had.” he said.

I couldn't breathe. I knew that song well and it made me cry the first time I heard it but now that I know he wrote it for me made me tear up.

“You are the only face I'd ever known. I was the light from the lamp on the floor and only as bright as you wanted me to be. But, I am no gentleman, I can be a prick and I do reget more than I admit. You have been followed back to the same place I sat with you drink for drink. Take the pain out of love and then love won't exist. Everything we had, everything we had, is no longer there. It was the only placed I'd ever known. Turned off the light on my way out the door. I'll be watching wherever you go through the eyes of a fly on the wall.”

I had to fight back tears. This was just so amazing.

You have been followed back to the same place I sat with you drink for drink, take the pain out of love and love won't exist. Everything we had, everything we had, is no longer there, longer there. You saw for yourself the way it played out. For you I am blinded, for you I am blinded, for you. I am no gentleman, I can be a prick and I do regret more then I admit. You have been followed back to the same place I sat with you drink for drink take the pain of love and then love won't exist. Everything we had, everything we had (You have been followed, you have been followed)
Everything we had, everything we had (You have been followed, you have been followed) Everything we had, everything we had (You have been followed, you have been followed) Everything we had...I'll be with you wherever you go through the eyes of a fly on the wall” the song finished and I was crying.

After they played about a girl they left the stage.

“Will, can I talk to you?” I ask

“Sure” he said. He looked worried when he saw the tears.

“What's wrong?” he asked

“Nothing, that is the most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me.” I say

“It's how I really feel” He said

“Can we go for a walk after you shower?” I ask. He nodded before walking away and taking a shower. After he got out of his shower we went on a walk. It was silent for a good few minutes. It wasn't a weird silence. As a matter of fact it was a very peaceful one and I think that's because I could trust him. Wait, why am I trusting him again?

“So...” he said.

“I want to try something and I need you to just trust me” I say

“Ok.” he said

“Close your eyes and stand still.” I say

He did as I said. I kissed him softly and he tensed up. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and he relaxed a little. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back. I closed my eyes and relaxed completely in his arms. Everything I was looking for was right here and all I had to do was kiss him. Once we broke for air I just looked into his perfect brown eyes as he stared into my icy blue ones.

“Wow” I say

“I know. Um, I should get going” he said as he walked away from me after escaping my arms.

“Will.” I say

He turned around. “Yes?” he asked

“Good night” I say

“Good night” he said before continuing to walk off. Later that night I went back to the studio and saw Will here.

“What are you doing here?” I ask

“I thought about that kiss earlier and I need to know something. Do you still want me?” he asked

“Yes but I'm just scared.” I say

“There's nothing to be scared of. I'm not making the mistake of losing you again.” he said

“Was it a mistake?” I ask

“Yes it was. I can't believe I did it.” he said

“That makes two of us” I say

“Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked.

My head or my heart?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, I have readers.

Thank you for reading. =)