Status: Haitus For Probably A Month--Sorry Guys!

Speechless.

Unexpected Visitor.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Matt blanched running a hand through his hair as he paced back and forth, his sidekick attached to his ear. “Sorry,” he mumbled.

“What’s going on?” Alex questioned jogging onto the bus only to find Matt pacing the length of the bus and everyone else perched in the bunks eyeing the manager with intense curiosity. “You know we have sound check in like 5 minutes, right?” Rian grabbed Alex’s hand and pulled him into the bunk beside him before Matt, who was obviously not paying any attention, nearly clashed into him.

“Matt is talking to his parents,” Jack explained, his eyes, along with everyone else’s, glued to Matt.

“How…interesting?” Alex replied sarcastically slightly confused. Jack opened his mouth but Zack nudged him and hissed a sharp,

“Shh!” before Matt moved between the bunks, running a hand over his face, his hands moving in silent frustration.

“You’re trying to tell me she’s been back for seven months and neither of you had the decency to tell me?” Matt snapped. Slowly Alex began to see the draw of watching the unfolding one-sided conversation.

“He’s talking to his parents?” He questioned surprised that he was talking to his parents in such a way.

“Crazy right?” Vinny agreed. “Whatever it is, it’s big.” Never in a million years would Matt ever be short tempered with his parents and the fact that he was had the gangs curiosity sky rocketing.

“Ma!” Matt began in frustration. “She can’t come here! I can’t babysit her on Warped Tour.”

“Who’s coming?” Alex questioned quietly as Matt stormed in front of them to the back of the bus. The group just shrugged in unison.

“Sounds like a chick,” Vinny observed.

“Who the hell—“

“Oh fuck!” Jack burst suddenly, jumping to his feet, his eyes wild.

“What?”

“I know who—“ Zack yanked him backwards into the bunk as Matt appeared and began his trek back to the front of the bus, Jack in his path.

“She cannot come here, Mother.” He stated deadpanned. “You know I want to see her more than anything but do you honestly think a tour with my band could help her any? If what you’re saying is true, it’d be like lighting a match on kerosene.” The gang’s eyes flickered to Jack who was nodding silently to himself as though confirming whatever theory brewed in his mind. “What do you mean she’s already on her way?”

“Dude…” Vinny whispered as they watched Matt’s aggravation turn to anger. If the boys of All Time Low and the crew knew anything it was that Matt had the patients of a saint. Getting him this riled up could only mean bad things. “I don’t think I want this chick on our bus anymore…”

“Why didn’t you stop her?!” Matt burst. He stopped pacing and the group tensed. He was facing them and they could read every emotion that flashed across his face. “Fine,” He sighed grudgingly. “Yeah whatever, I’ll take care of her.” Without so much as a goodbye Matt flipped the phone closed and shoved it back into his pocket.

For the first time Matt seemed to really see his audience.

“What the hell are you all doing here?” He demanded. “You have a gig in-“ He glanced down at his watch. “three minutes.” All at once Alex, Jack, Rian, Zack, Vinny, and Grieco jumped out of the bunks and into the small alleyway, racing toward the front door.

But when Alex peeled back the bus door the guys behind him froze as their eyes landed on the person in the doorway.

“Matt!” Alex yelled in alarm before lurching forward to catch the raven haired girl as she collapsed into his arm. Jack was beside him in an instant and brushed away strands of hair revealing her bare shoulder and a scar in the shape of the Little Dipper.

“Amelia,” he murmured, shock reverberating amongst the group.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well what do we think? Again the summary sucks so if your savy with words feel free to send me your own version of mine and who knows maybe I'll use it=D

Comments? 10 please...
This time though, no cheating the system! You know who you are...