Status: Haitus For Probably A Month--Sorry Guys!

Speechless.

Questions.

Matt had been silent the moment he had seen Amelia’s unconscious form in Alex’s arms. Vinny had gone ahead and called Tim informing him that All Time Low was in the middle of a crisis and couldn’t play for at least ten more minutes.

“Matt what the hell is going on?” Alex demanded, alarm ringing clear in his voice as Matt took the girl into his arms and carried her onto the bus before resting her gently onto the couch. The bus had never been so quiet in all the times they had toured but no one seemed to know what to say while questions screamed in their mind, confusion and alarm coursing through each person. “Matt!” Alex shouted, adrenaline flowing through him so badly that it left his hands shaking. Alex needed answers, reassurances, he needed knowledge. Because Alex knew that with this girl would bring bad things to the band, like a Trojan horse. The silence was scaring Alex—Alex Gaskarth didn’t do silence. “Matt say something!”

“I don’t know what hell is going on alright?” Matt snapped suddenly his head turning toward Alex, annoyance flashing in his eyes. “I don’t know okay? I don’t fucking know.”

“Amelia,” Jack spoke softly and broke away from the group clustered behind Alex and Matt. He stepped forward until Jack was beside Matt and staring down at Amelia’s form in aw, not believing his eyes. He turned to Matt, eyes wide with confusion. “She’s back.” He whispered stunned. “She came back.”

“I’d like to know why she’s back.” Matt stated torn between agitation and anger. “Mia does nothing without reason, whatever the reason being it drove her here. It drove her to me—to us.”

“This can’t be good.” Rian agreed. “Amelia left three years ago, she wouldn’t just come back. She’s 19 now there would be no reason for her to come back—she’s legally an adult.”

“Legally being the key word.” Matt commented bitterly. “Mia will always be a child.”

“Whatever is going on with her, she came to us because she thinks we can help her,” Jack remarked. “Which, yeah, can’t be anything good.”

“You are all giving her too much credit.” Matt started. “She came here because she couldn’t stand our parents anymore. She took off and came here because she thinks we’ll leave her be.”

“That doesn’t make any sense, Matt.” Zack murmured slightly uneasy. Zack didn’t want to be the one to contradict his theory of his sister. “If she couldn’t stand your ‘rents anymore she would have just taken off. She’s done it before. There would be no reason for her to come here just to get away from you parents. If that were true why did she come here instead of back where she came from?”

“This is not good.” Alex groaned thinking back to memories of Mia. “She used to get us into so much trouble. She’s going to get us into so much trouble.”

“Amelia always was kind of intense.” Rian recalled.

“You didn’t understand her,” Jack defended, slightly annoyed. “You guys only put up with her because she was Matt’s little sister.” Alex, Rian, and Zack fell silent with guilt knowing this to be true. Amelia had been one of Jack’s best friends before she had run off, Jack had been the one person within the band who actually befriended the girl instead of just putting up with her.

“It doesn’t mean we don’t know how ugly this could get,” Alex said carefully, eyeing his best friend and gauging Jack’s reaction, not wanting to upset him farther. “You have to admit. Amelia was a magnet for trouble no matter which way you look at it.”

“You guys have to go.” Matt spoke up finally. “The Maine has covered your asses long enough. Go play your set.” He mumbled. They exchanged looks and moved on uneasy feet.

“Matt we want to stay.”

“I want to be here when she wakes up.” Jack agreed.

“I want the answers to the hundreds of questions running through all our minds, but we don’t always get what we want.” Alex eyed Matt for another minute before being the first to leave the bus and heading toward the stage, not wanting to annoy the manager farther. Rian and Zack quickly following, but Jack was slow to comply. “She’ll be here when you get back,” Matt sighed softly and Jack nodded mutely before trudging off the bus, Amelia consuming his thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
10 comments for the opening chapter, 25 subscribers? Have I told you guys how amazing you are? The response to this story has been incredible. I love you all.

I admit, like so many others, I downloaded 'Nothing Personal' when it leaked. The only problem was that all my downloads downloaded at different volumes--has this ever happened to you? Anyway I bought the physical copy a couple of days ago and I deleted all the downloaded ones and wanted to upload the songs off the physical copy so that the volume levels wouldn't be all out of wack. Are you following this? So I went to put the CD into my computer tower only to discover that my computer isn't acknowledging the disk. -_-

Long story short: My computer is pissing me off. Anyone remotely computer savvy have any theories to this?

Also-anyone know a good mibba homepage layout site?

Comment Challenge- Let's get to 20 shall we? you guys kick ass I know you can do it.