Status: Haitus For Probably A Month--Sorry Guys!

Speechless.

Startled.

Amelia sat contently, curled up in a ball on All Time Low’s couch, wrapped in a blanket. She could faintly here the bashing of drums from an ongoing set and faintly she wondered if it was Rian. Rian who she hadn’t seen in years was somewhere on stage with Alex and Zack with Jack in toe. Jack, the best friend she’d left behind.

Suddenly Amelia wasn’t so sure about the decision to find Matt. But Amelia imagined she could enjoy time on a bus with her old friends, with Jack, and her brother, touring the country. It was what every girl secretly wanted right?

But then she spotted dirty socks on the floor and retracted the thought instantly.

Suddenly the bus door burst open.

“Matt you a-hole control your—Woah you’re not Matt.” Amelia jumped six feet in the air, wide eyed as she clutched the blanket to her. Standing before her was a man about her age with shaggy, chocolate colored hair and tawny chestnut colored eyes. He was dressed in a striped t-shirt and skinny jeans with a pair of vans.

Amelia took an uneasy step backward, eyes wide, and heart beating a mile a minute.

“Who are you?” He questioned taking several steps onto the bus and looking around. He raised an eyebrow when he realized there was no one else there. “Are you a fan? Are you even supposed to be on here?” He glanced at her expectantly and Amelia only nodded mutely in response. “Where is Matt at?” Amelia shrugged. “Do you speak?” he questioned bluntly and Amelia just shook her head. In the back of her mind she heard what could have only been the bus door opening as for a moment the cacophony of sound from outside grew louder in volume. A door slammed and Amelia jumped as her eyes flickered toward the door, relief flooding through her body as her older brother appeared behind the man.

“John, man, what are you doing here?” He questioned glancing back and forth between his obviously frightened sister and his friend.

“I came to warn you about your guitarist. Last I saw he was playing strip poker and loosing…terribly. But then I see this little thing in here.” He gestured to Amelia and her eyes narrowed on him. Matt glanced on her and smile flickered across his face at the look she was giving John. “Do you know her?”

“She’s my sister.” Matt informed moving to her side guiding her back to the couch.

“Really?” Surprise flickered across his face. “I had no idea…”

“Yeah, don’t say anything. I haven’t told Kevin yet so technically she’s not supposed to be here.”

“Why not? Is she staying awhile?”

“I think she’s staying the duration of Warped, but I just have to tell Kevin.”

John nodded in understanding as his eyes flickered back to Amelia,

“Sorry about that,” He apologized moving on uneasy feet. “I’m John,” He said sticking out his hand at which point Amelia just stared at.

“Don’t take it personally,” Matt told him when Amelia didn’t respond. John nodded slightly confused as he let his hand drop to his side. “This is Amelia by the way, my little sister.”

“Well, it’s nice to meet you Amelia.” He smiled and Amelia just nodded hesitantly. Sensing her uneasiness John turned his attention to Matt, “Matthew my man, I will see you later.” He turned for the door but when he reached for the handle Matt realized something.

“Hang on, did you say strip poker?”

“Yeah,” He laughed nodding.

“They’re supposed to be playing a set.” Matt stated.

“Oh they were, then Alex figured out his guitar wasn’t in tune so now they are on protest sitting on stage playing strip poker waiting for you to come on stage so they can ‘fire’ you again.”

“I’m going to kill them.” Matt muttered.
John just laughed. His laughter fading away as he stepped down the stairs and off the bus. “Amelia,” Matt turned to her and Amelia gazed at him curiously. “Do you want to stay here or watch Alex publicly humiliate me?” Amelia was unresponsive for a moment as though to contemplate her decision before she pointed to the couch beneath her. “Right.” He muttered turning on his heels and running down the steps of the bus after John, the door slamming shut behind him.

It was silent for a while and Amelia finally began to relax when distantly she herd,

”Matt you're fired!”
♠ ♠ ♠
John finally made an appearance!
Over 100 readers in only 3 chapters? You guys are multiple levels of amazing.

Listening to Another Heart Calls, I think it's one of my favorite songs on The All American Rejects new album. But maybe it's just me because it's so fitting for a new story I'm writing ;)
Also, does anyone watch TAI TV? Anyone else realize that at the end of War Zone In Washington when all the Sisky heads knocked out everyone that Alex Gaskarth winds up lying on top of Travis from We The Kings, I just thought I would point out the hilarity in that because I was just watching it on youtube. Anyway...
Comments: 40

Btw anyone else notice Matt Flyzik singing backup vocals on the conan o'brian show?