Broken Dolls Asylum

It's Just The Plan of Attack

“How’re you today class?” Mrs. Hoods walked in, a botoxed smile placed on her thin lips.

A few grunts came out which she took as, ‘Very good Mrs. Hoods. How about you?’

“I’m good thank you class.” She smiled into the obviously not caring classroom. “So today I want to play a little game. We’ll think of the name later but for now I want everyone to form a large circle with your chairs.”

I sighed and stood up, locking my chair next to Wheezing Willy and Dead Dean. Wheezing Willy, as I learned from Mona, hurt his throat when he tried hanging himself. Dead Dean, as we nicknamed him, was legally dead for three minutes then revived by the paramedics.

Across from me sat my two best friends who smiled at me, and next to them was He Who Cannot Be Named who was at the moment glaring daggers which I sent back.

“This is how we play the game.” Mrs. Hoods took out a fluffy pink ball from her purse, and raised it in the air. “It’s pretty much like hot potato but instead of passing it to our sides we’ll throw it at each other. You can throw it to anyone but you cannot throw it back to the person that throws it at you at that time. Don’t throw it to me because I’m going to be the one saying how hot it’s getting.”

“When you do get it and I say “burned” then that means that you have to say something nice about the person that threw it to you okay?” She grinned as if this was a good game. She passed the ball to Mona for her to start. “Okay go!”

She threw it at Adam, who threw it at Ozzie, who threw it at Dean, who threw it at Val, who threw it at me, who threw it at Alex when Mrs. Hoods yelled ‘burned’.

“Okay Alex, now say something nice to Freddie.” Mrs. Hoods pointed out.

“Uh... you have very pretty eyes.” Alex stuttered out.

“Thank you...” I shrugged as the game continued on. I threw it at Mona who threw it at some kid which name I didn’t know and the game continued until someone threw it at me when I wasn’t paying attention, hitting me in the face. At the same time, Mrs. Hoods yelled ‘burned.’

“Okay Freddie it’s your turn to say something nice about Ozzie.”

“Huh?”

“Ozzie...” She pointed at Ozzie who was now raising an eyebrow in amusement.

“What if you have nothing nice to say about the person?” I asked sourly.

“I’m sure you can find something.”

I paused and looked at him then turned to her again. “No I don’t think I can.”

“Please try.” She said in exasperation.

I paused for a few more seconds. “Sorry I can’t think of anything good.”

“Nothing? You can’t think of anything?”

“Can I pass this now?” I pointed at the pink ball on my lap.

“Until you say something nice about Ozzie.”

“Ugh... fine... uh,” I looked at him. “You’re not a complete ass.”

“... Pass the damn ball.” Mrs Hoods exclaimed, giving a deep sigh.

“Thanks?” Ozzie answered, snickering.

We played this on until I threw it at Ozzie which landed on ‘burned’.

“Oh God give me patience...” Mrs. Hoods exclaimed, placing her face in between her palms.

“Well... uh... Freddie,” He looked at me. “I guess I take back what I said about you.”

“What?” Mrs. Hoods looked at him. “What did you say to her?”

“It’s cool. It’s not a compliment but it’s something.” I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

She didn’t question what I said but instead let the game play on until everyone had gotten complimented. Soon enough the bell rang and we got out of class, directing our group towards lunch. The rest of the day went by slowly, as the day quickly turned into night.

“Okay, well it’s about two in the morning so his pants have to be down and waiting.” I laughed, turning towards Mona, Val, and Ozzie.

“Good luck!” Mona chirped, grinning.

“Go do some good.” Val gave me thumbs up.

“Don’t sleep with him.” Ozzie muttered, rolling his eyes.

“I’ll be a good girl. See you guys in a bit.” I walked out, and into the hallway, directing myself into the custodian closet where Will was waiting. I never knew it was this the closet was spaced out for him to lay a couple of sheets down, a bottle of wine, and two cups. I smiled down at him, sitting down and closing the door behind me.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

Morgan was right about Will. He’s not good with liquor. He gets drunk by the second cup.

“So, tell me, why do you take the night shift? Doesn’t it get... well lonely?” I asked cutely, leaning in closer to him. “Do the other caretakers stay with you here all night long?”

“Heh, well babe, it sometimes gets lonely but not really. There are two guards around here. The rest of the gang at the moment is with the severe cases they just transferred,” He hiccupped. “Recently.”

“I see...” I kissed him on the neck. “Where are the two guards usually?”

He giggled. “One by the cafeteria and the other by the restrooms but around three they go into the cafeteria and grab something to eat.”

“Well you sure must get lonely then. Do you go in with them?” I whispered.

“Yeah.” He leaned over and kissed my earlobe.

I pushed him back a bit. “How long do you guys take in there?”

“About... half an hour if we get into a good conversation.” He muttered, as I poured him more wine on his cup which he quickly gulped down. “Ain’t this stuff great?”

I took a small sip of mine. I think the only good thing Erica taught me in life, was how to retain my alcohol. “Amazing... anyway,” I sat on top of his legs, looking towards him. “What about the main building? Isn’t that filled with people?”

He pushed his head up to kiss my lips but I avoided him, as he ended up kissing the top of my chin. To a guy as drunk as he was, there was no difference. “Not really. The secretary in the main desk leaves around midnight and after that just the usual passing caretaker. Most of the time they don’t because they have to stay in their post.”

“Oh,” I kissed his lips. “So it’s empty there around three in the morning?”

“Yes ma’am.” He leaned in for another kiss which I gave to him.

I leaned back once again. “How about the Suicide Section? Now that it’s all broken down there must be a lot of guards over there.”

“None. No one cares at the moment because no one would dare go in ever since the rumor was spread about it being haunted. Plus the thing is crumbling down. No one dares go in since they’re kind of afraid of it tumbling down on their heads.” I looked down.

He was right. It was stupid to go into such an unstable place. “Is anywhere in it stable?”

“Well, probably the bathrooms. That was where the ceiling crumbled down but only a short distance. About a circle,” He raised his arm and made a circle with his finger on the air. “This big.”

If what he had pointed out was correct, a person could fit in it easily. I kissed him for a few minutes, and then leaned back. “Hypothetically speaking, where could you, in this place, find a rope?”

“You’re looking at the place honey.” He smiled, pointing upward.

I turned my head and smiled. A thick set of ropes was perched on the wall next to us. He finished gulping down the bottle of wine, and lied down on the mat, patting it so I could join it next to him. I discreetly moved my hand back, unbuttoning the back buttons of my shirt. Rolling my eyes and lying next to him, he quickly and excitedly started unzipping his pants.

“Wait sweetie. What are you doing?”

“Getting ready of course.” He laughed.

“But, we just finished.”

“Huh?”

“Don’t you remember the most amazing night of our lives?” I placed my hand on my heart, appearing as if I was hurt. “See?” I turned to show him the unmade buttons. Thank you Erica...

“Are you sure? Wow... how drunk was I?” He scoffed, giving me a wink. “Most amazing night huh?”

I leaned in and kissed him. “Most amazing. Anyway, I got to go.”

“When can I see you again?” He asked as I buttoned the back buttons.

“Soon.” I grabbed the rope from the hook and hid it under my shirt.

“Hey why do you have the rope?” He asked, cocking his head to the side.

“We don’t want anyone finding the evidence.” I winked at him as he looked at me for a second, then grinning.

“Oh okay.” He waved and blew me kisses.

I turned around and rolled my eyes, walking out of the room and out the hall. I ran for it, and opened the door to my room, only to find the guys sitting exactly where they were about two hours ago.

“Wow... have you guys been waiting for me to return this whole time?” I snickered, taking out the rope from my shirt and placing it under my bed.

“Of course! We were dying of worry.” Mona exclaimed. “But I see it went well?”

“Not only did I get us exact information, but also a rope.” I wiggled my eyebrows and lied down on my bed face down, moaning. “My back hurts... stupid closet.”

“Ozzie be a dear and give the poor girl a massage.” Val retorted, as Ozzie turned towards me, wiggling his eyebrows.

“I’m scared that he might rape me Val.” I groaned.

“It ain’t rape if you are giving your consent.” Ozzie said, standing up and sitting on top of back.

“Agh! I’m suffocating! Help... me... Mona... ah...” I smiled as he started off with my shoulders. “Ozzie where have you been all my life?”

He laughed a bit, and continued.

“Tomorrow’s Friday.” I muttered, closing my eyes.

“We’ll be fine.” Mona assured me.

I smiled as Ozzie undid a knot. “Yeah... we’ll be fine.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

TENTH CHAPTER!!
TT-TT To believe we've gotten so far... *sniffle*.
This chapter made me giggle.
I just want to throw that out. ;D
Oh & a few things I forgot to mention on the last chapter.

{ 1 } Since I'm going back to school tomorrow *people throw tomatoes* I know, I know, I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep up the two chapters thing. *sobs*
I know I said I could but, theatre is starting and this is the year I gotta actually make an effort. :0 Junior year. *lighting strikes*
If I want to get into the college I want and move oh-so-far away, I gotta try.
But, I'll update every week, like I do, I just can't promise two chapters anymore. I'll try though!!!

{ 2 } If you guys hadn't noticed, I posted another story up. :3 Go up with your mouse, and click on my stories. Read "I Lost Your Mind".
It's different, and it's at a calmer pace, but according to my taste, it's pretty much on the same good level as this story you could say. Hahaha if this is a good level you know.
So go & read it. Read it. Read it. ;D You know I won't stop!!

{ 3 } ALSO, if you hadn't noticed I now posted a one-shot that I... kinda adore. It's my first one shot. Ever. & it's for a contest I hope to win. *crosses fingers & giggles like a girl* So, you guys can go check it out. ;3 Just pointing that out, bbs.

Finally!!
Doooooon't... Forget. :3 To comment & subscribe!! I actually finally learned how to get stars up there. ;D I finally get it. So I'm only asking now to comment & subscribe. It won't kill you. It will only benefit your soul and guarantee of being rich in your next life. :3
Yes.
I believe in Karma.

Lots of love,
Iz.