Broken Dolls Asylum

Honey, You're Just Too Good to Me

“Freddie Eastwood please direct yourself to the main office. Freddie Eastwood.” The speaker called out my name as I looked up towards it, cocking my head.

“Weird.” I muttered, as I stood up from the patio. “I’ll be right back guys.”

“Okay.” They called out as I walked into the cafeteria and into the hallway. Passing by I saw a very rushed Tom. “Hey!”

He quickly turned at the sound of my voice. “You! Thank God I found you first.” He pushed me into the custodian closet.

“Yes?” I looked around, as he closed it behind him.

“They just called you out because your cousin called the asylum. She’s taking you tonight.”

My jaw dropped. “What?! How?!”

“Apparently she came in and said that tomorrow you’re flight leaves early in the morning so you have to leave tonight.”

“Oh my God! What are we going to do!?” I yelled out, as my body started shaking.

“What you are going to do is go into the office and act surprised. I’ll handle the rest. She’s not taking you until nine at night so don’t worry. It’s barely three. We’ll think of something.” Tom took a hold of my shaking shoulders. “Just breathe in and out. We can do this.”

I nodded my head but the rest of me didn’t believe crap. “Okay... we can do this.”

“Good.” He opened the door once again, stepping out and pushing me towards the hall. “Be brave.
I’ll tell the others.”

I nodded as I walked, trying to believe this myself.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

“So? Did you guys think of an amazing plan that will free us from this place forever and ever?” I entered my room, praying to God they did.

“First off, how’d it go with Slaughter?” Tom asked, pacing back and forth in my small bedroom.

“Good. She just told me the exact same thing you did, just without the sadness and misery. She sent me back here to pack.” I told them. “Apparently,” I dropped some clothes on my bed. “Erica was so nice as to drop off some clothes as well... I haven’t taken a look at them yet but I swear if they’re made of spandex and barely cover my ass, I will scream and shove it up hers.”

“If only that wasn’t against the law.” Tom sighed, sitting next to them.

“So do you guys have anything?” I muttered, lying back against the wall. They shook their heads. I slid down slowly, wrapping my arms around my knees and burying my head in them.

“We can think of something!” Mona encouraged. “I know we can. We just... we just got to think harder. Is there any way to escape this place without being seen?”

I scoffed. “The only privacy we ever get is in the restrooms.”

“... Are there windows in the girls’ restroom by any chance?” Ozzie asked, leaning back on the wooden counter. I looked up towards him.

“Yeah, but they’re above the restrooms and pretty small. Well, I guess if you tried to fit a person in our size they could fit.” Val answered, looking at all of us. She actually smiled.

“We could do this.” Mona excitedly retorted jumping up and down on the bed.

“How do you we get up there though?” I asked, looking at Tom.

“It wouldn’t work. I mean, you could climb on the toilet thing, and try not to slip off, and then climb up the short separation walls. That would work. You could stand on that thing, and open the window and slip out. That is the easy part. But all around the building there is an electric gate with barbed wires.”

“Ouch...” Ozzie pointed out.

“No. That’s not true. There is a way.” Val rose up her head.

“Seriously? How?” Tom asked, placing his chin on his palm.

“Heh, what she means is that although the barbed wire is there, there is a way to still get out. The first plan we had would work on this occasion just instead of going through the front and making everything easier, we would go around and into the S.S. building.” Mona chirped.

“Oh... you mean...” Ozzie started. “There’s this window that has been broken for a while in the boys’ restroom. It’s been there for a long while and with the ceiling caving in and all the possibility that they fixed it is pretty slim. That window is pretty large, and it has a good view of the back part of this section.”

“Whoa it’s like we just had a psychic connection right there.” Mona laughed, clapping her hands and once more saying ‘clap’ to go along with it.

“The ceiling in the restroom caved in also right?” Ozzie asked as Val nodded.

“But are we just going to slide down the thing and hope to fall on grass?” I asked, cringing at the thought of falling on electric barbed wire.

“There are trees right next to our building, along the side of the barbed wire. All we have to do is be very careful. The branches for a fact hit the ceiling. I couldn’t sleep for three nights thanks to the damn wind and the branches hitting against our room.” Val replied in annoyance.

“But... how long do you think we have before they notice we are all missing?” I asked, turning towards Tom who should know the answer.

“Fifteen minutes tops.” He answered.

“Shit.” Ozzie came in before me.

“If we work fast we could do this... wait... I know exactly how to give you guys more time.” I stood up and smiled.

“Oh please don’t tell me you’re going to be bait.” Tom muttered sourly. “Because that is THE stupidest thing you could possibly ever do and it is something I will not let you do.”

“No I’m not going to be bait. You know I’m too selfish.”

“True.”

“Then? What are you going to do?” Ozzie said, standing and pulling up his baggy pants.

“Use Erica just as she used me.” I grinned.

It had been a while since I’d been this anxious to see my cousin.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

Erica wasn’t a terrible, horrible cousin after all. I mean, she’s a bitch, but she’s a bitch with style. The clothes that she sent me weren’t spandex, nor slutty.

She actually just brought me some ripped, grey, skinny jeans, along with long black socks with stars all over them. She picked out some black skate shoes, as well as a light blue hot topic shirt and a black and grey striped, zip-up hoodie. She included two fingerless, white, leather gloves, and a thin yellow and dark grey scarf.

Not only that but she was even nice enough to let me have a cute grey beanie and finally went to all the trouble of hiding a black eyeliner in between the clothes with a small note from her saying ‘Your eyes look too ordinary without this.’

“You bitch...” I muttered under my breath, walking out of the restroom with everything prepared. There wasn’t anything to pack since I arrived here with nothing so there really wasn’t much to it. Everyone was set according to the plan and Erica was sure to arrive any minute now. I walked into my empty room and laid down for a few seconds.

They were all having dinner in the cafeteria, just like I was supposed to be doing just now. I was excused from it though, since I was leaving just as dinner was done and I wasn’t really that hungry. Once they call my name through the intercom they would know just what to do.

“Freddie Eastwood please come to the front office. Freddie Eastwood.” I looked up at the speaker and smiled.

“Let the show begin.”

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

“Freddie dear!” Erica extended her arms out and hugged me. I hugged her back just as tightly, playing along with her.

“I have been thinking... I know it’s going to sound crazy but,” I leaned in next to her ear. “How much money do I gain in this?”

She pushed me back and grinned. “That’s the cousin I missed. Glad the clothes fit well. I assumed we were just about the same size.”

“You guessed right.” I smiled, fixing my beanie. “Anyway,” I turned to see if Slaughter was looking. “Pass me a cig. Ever since you smoked, I’ve been dying to taste it once more.”

“Huh, so you really aren’t bullshitting me after all.” She raised an eyebrow cunningly. She took out the packet and lighter from her purse and passed it discreetly at me. I hid it quickly in my hoodie pockets as Slaughter turned around and smiled at my cousin.

“Well all we need you to do is go over these papers with us that can’t take no more than ten minutes of your time, and sign her off.” She smiled diabolically, walking towards her office while Erica followed. When I didn’t, she turned around and asked what was wrong.

“I got to smoke a couple of these in here. Just to get back at these bitches you know? I’ll take the ten minutes and then I’ll come right back. I’m dying.” I moaned, pouting my bottom lip.

“Fine. Just don’t make a stupid move.” She muttered, entering the room. “I’ll know.”

“As if cousin. You know I love money even more than you do.” I turned and winked at her, as she reciprocated closing the door behind her.

I started walking but was quickly stopped by a guard. “Hey I always see you with these three people... Mona, Oziel, and Valentine. Have you seen them?”

“Yeah they just came to say their goodbyes actually.” I sniffled a bit, holding my nose with the sleeve of my hoodie. “I’m really going to miss them you know? They had to run quickly ‘cause... well haven’t you heard?”

“What?” He frowned.

“The tacos served today?” I looked around.

“Yeah?”

“Well... let’s just say there’s been an infestation of cockroaches’ lately around the kitchen area... and today someone bit into something with legs... I don’t know. I just thank God I didn’t have any.” He looked like he was about to puke.

He ran away and into the caretaker’s restroom; I doubted he was going to get out anytime soon.

“How does it feel Erica?” I murmured, walking at a quick pace and entering the restroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Phew. This is a long one.
Well, I hope you guys liked it. n_n I'll be posting the other one in just a second.
I have an enormous headache right now.
My eyes hurt too... ._.
I need to rest...
Okay, enough of my complaining.
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!! ;D

Lots of Love,
Izzie.