Broken Dolls Asylum

Walking On An Empty Land

“Race you.” Ozzie asked, after ten minutes of walking. The air was actually cooling down, as the sun hit around four in the afternoon. If I didn’t know any better, by tonight it was most likely going to snow.

“I don’t want to make you cry.” I answered, walking faster.

“That’s the girl’s job.” He sped up alongside me.

“Exactly.” I smirked, starting to run when he quickly caught up with me.

“Loser!” He ran ahead of me, as I immediately started rushing to catch him. Suddenly I heard it. A cop siren speeding towards us.

I didn’t turn my head, but instead stopped while Ozzie looked at me like I was crazy, slowly stopping and walking next to me as the car stop on the side of the road. The officer walked out of his car, looking towards us and cocking his head.

“What are you kids doing here?” He asked, scratching his head.

We kept quiet.

“Ah, I see. Do your parents know you’re all the way out here? You’re pretty far away from civilization.” He frowned. “Don’t tell me you’re runaways.”

“Oh God of course not sir.” I exclaimed. “It’s just... I don’t know if it would be alright to tell you sir.”

“What is it?”

“My parents and Andrew’s parents forbid us to see each other.” I grabbed ‘Andrew’s’ hand. “But... you see we really love each other. We just wanted to spend a little time together. They told us that this place is the most romantic place on Earth when the sun sets so we started walking over here to watch it. We weren’t planning on doing anything sir.”

“Well you kids don’t seem like you would ‘cause any ruckus.” He exhaled.

“Are you alright sir?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yes I’m fine thank you. We’ve just been looking all the day for these kids that escaped the Honeydale Centre so it’s been tearing me apart for the whole night. I come from Loch Lynn so I have no clue what the hell is going on besides the fact that I should be looking for four children.” He muttered sourly, and yawned in exhaustion.

“Wow that must be tough. Well I hope you find them sir.” Ozzie said, smiling at me.

“Thanks. I’ll be a hero to the nations.” The cop joked. “Do you kids need a ride back home?”

“Thank you for the offer sir, but we can walk back. Besides, the sun hasn’t set yet.” I smiled, kissing Ozzie’s cheek.

“I understand. You kids have a good time.” He smiled and walked back to his car, shaking his head. “You know what’s funny?” He stopped, opening his car door and turning back to us. He looked at his seat for a moment then back at us. “You guys-“

We started running before he could finish.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

“Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit,” I muttered under my already wasted breath.

“Shut up and run faster.” Ozzie yelled at me, as we passed the sign that stated ‘Welcome to Loch Lynn Heights!’

The cop wasn’t good when it came to quick thinking. The first thing he did was report back to Honeydale, but since they probably weren’t answering, he had to drive back to get back-up. This gave us a couple of hours to run, grab Mona and Val, and go somewhere else.

We slowly stopped, leaning next to a building, taking deep breaths in and out. Ozzie looked towards me and smirked.

“What?” I asked, pushing my hair back.

“Call Mona.” He stated, straightening up.

“Yeah,” I took out the cell phone and immediately started dialing, although a text message had just arrived.

“Hello?” Mona gasped into the phone.

“Mona are you okay?” I raised an eyebrow, thinking back to what she had said. “Oh don’t answer that!”

“Yeah... Yeah I’m great.” She laughed. “Where are you guys?”

“In Loch Lynn Heights. What about you guys?” I asked, almost regretting it.

“Uh... the only motel there is around here. It’s called Webber.” Mona answered. “Oh gotta go!”

She immediately hung up after that, as I shuddered.

“Where are they?” Ozzie asked, exhaling deeply.

“Webber Motel. Don’t ask.” I shook my head, as he simply stared at me, his eyes slowly widening.

“Oh...”

“What are we going to do until then?” I asked, entering an alleyway as he followed behind. Suddenly, my stomach growled. Excruciatingly loud.

“Well we obviously got to go eat.” He snickered, walking in front of me.

“Shut up.”

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

“Hey I’m Mandy. What will it be to drink, kiddos?” The forty year old waitress smiled lovingly at both of us, probably imagining we were a couple.

“Water for me please.” I answered.

“Chocolate milk.” Ozzie smiled at me, raising his eyebrows.

“Alrighty. I’ll be right back.” She told us walking away in the small diner.

“Chocolate milk?” I scoffed, grabbing my hair from the side and braiding it just like Val taught me.

“It’s been about seven years since I’ve had chocolate milk.” He answered, reaching out and tugging on my hair. “You should really cut it.”

I pulled it away from his grasp. “No way, plus chocolate is bad for your system.”

“Have you ever had chocolate milk?”

I kept quiet.

“You’ve never had chocolate milk?!” He exclaimed, as the waitress came back with our drinks.

“Here you go sweetie-pies.” She passed us our drinks, taking out her notebook. “So are you ready to order?”

“Uh...” We hadn’t even glanced at the menu. “Recommend us something?”

“Hahaha sure, how about the special of the day?” She looked at us like we actually knew what the special of the day was. We simply nodded. “Alright, be right back.”

Ozzie dragged his drink towards me, smiling. “Try it.”

“What? No!” I pushed it back towards him. “It’s fine.”

He pushed it back once again. “No I’m serious. My lips haven’t even touched it. Try it.”

“No thanks.” We kept pushing it back to each other.

“Please.”

“No.”

“Come on! Just one sip.”

“I’m good.”

“I’m not going to shut up until you do.”

“Jeez, I just don’t like chocolate!” I hollered, making a few tables turned towards us.

He looked at me for a second. “... This is not pure chocolate. This is chocolate and milk.”

I moaned. “Fine.” I grabbed it from his hand and took a short sip from his straw. “There! Satisfied?”

“Did you like it?” His eyes grew like five year olds getting candy.

“... Yeah sure.” I cracked a small smile as he high fived me.

He took a sip himself. All of a sudden, he giggled. I was now positive Ozzie was high.

“What?” I asked, drinking from my own drink.

“We just had an indirect kiss.” He laughed.

“Enjoy it. It’s probably the last kiss you’ll ever get from any girl.” I sarcastically commented.

“Not if we kiss.” He answered back.

“I don’t see that happening any time soon.” I rolled my eyes. “First dead.”

“Wanna bet?” Ozzie beamed, raising an eyebrow.

“We don’t have money to bet with, smartass.”

“No, but we do have dares.” He answered, wiggling his eyebrows. “Or are you chicken?”

“Bring it on.” I glared at him.

“Fine. Today I’ll try enticing you until midnight. If you kiss me or if I don’t get kissed by midnight, either of us will lose and will do whatever the other one says.” He smiled extending his hand towards me as I took it. “For example, if you lose you will have to be my complete fan-girl for a day. You will not call me any names, but will only direct to me as ‘Master’ or ‘Lord Divine’ or any other sweet names.”

I shook at the thought. “Fine. But if you lose, you’ll be my servant for the day. If I say rub my feet you will do so with a polite ‘Of course, Goddess Divine’ plus each time someone says your name you will bark like a dog.”

He glared back at me. “Deal. But no hitting if I come on to you.”

Dammit!

“Deal.” I muttered. “But no forcing yourself onto me.”

“Deal.”

We shook hands and it began.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣
♠ ♠ ♠
Quick little thing: No policeman would actually not chase you down. :0 At least none that I know off.
So, this is absolutely my fiction. n_n I seriously just think crap up and slap it down on Word.
Facts for me are very senseless & easy to do the ol' switch-a-roo.

Okay, just a small thing. All the Val-Mona action scenes you're going to be thrown in, all are dedicated to my best friend, Victoria and her girlfriend Nicky who are dear people o' mine and fans of BDA. n_n
For so long, Vicks has been searching & happily she found Nicky who so far is a good girl.
*crowd cheers*
:3 Exactly.
I'm not a graphic person, so I'm not doing any sex scenes. :0 Sorry for those who like them. I'm still somewhat pure, so I gotta keep this story clean.

Oh & another thing: Be sure to check out I Lost Your Mind by clover.
:0 She's a hard-headed, no life whatsoever, kind of an asshole, girl but she, in her own self-centered opinion, is a good writer. :3 As far as she knows.
But she wants lots of more readers for that story she kinda has a crush on.
:0 Check it out.
It'll do you some good to get out of this crazy, lunatic story.
;D Although this crazy lunatic story loves you oh-so-much.

So, you guys be sure to comment & subscribe. ;D On this story.
As well as clover.'s over story.
Hell to the yeah.

~ Once again, I'll do my darnest to update two chapters every week, but I'm dying a little inside from how much work I have. :0 So please bare with me.

Lots of love & thank you's,
Iz.