Broken Dolls Asylum

Oh I Love You Enough To Kill You

“Here you go kids.” Mandy passed each of us our plate, smiling at the fact Ozzie had in abruptly grabbed my hand. “Oh you couples just make me so jealous.”

“Thank you.” I smiled, twitching an eye at Ozzie who blew me a kiss. Go to hell.

“Well have a good meal.” She walked away, as I picked up my fork and dug into the special of the day, some kind of omelet.

I bit into it, watching Ozzie from the corner of my eyes. He brushed back his hair, not even noticing me. His blue eyes looked down at the food, as his lips curled into a smile.

“Not gonna work...” I muttered, taking another bite.

“Then why were you staring so much?” Ozzie asked, mocking me.

“Shut up and eat your damn food.” I sneered back.

“Angriness turns me on. Just so you know.” He sarcastically commented back, eating in silence after that.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

Ozzie was an asshole, but a one, damn fine asshole.

I wasn’t used to being hit on, and I was sure I was in control but he kept coming on to me in strange, attractive ways. Small, little things, no one could possibly notice, always seemed so amazing to me. He was a charmer.

We finished eating, paid the bill and got out of the restaurant. All throughout the walking to the motel, Ozzie kept bumping close to me, making me get whiffs of his smell. Nothing worked on me though.

“Just ask somebody already.” I stopped walking, turning to Ozzie who glared at me. LLH wasn’t big, but it was enough for us to get lost.

“We can find it by ourselves.”

“We’re losing time. If we don’t get out of here in twenty minutes they will find you and me and take us back.” I hissed. “I’m asking.”

“Oh come on!” He muttered, as I tapped a passing by woman on the shoulder, which turned to me, raising an eyebrow.

“Uh yes?” She asked.

“Do you know where we could find the Webber motel?” I asked, cocking my head towards Ozzie. “You know how men are with directions.”

She laughed. “Yeah I understand. It’s two blocks down and to your left.”

“Thank you.” She walked off as I turned on my heel towards Ozzie, raising an eyebrow with a grin plastered on my face. “Was that so hard?”

He brushed his fingers tips under my hair and on the back of my neck, making me shiver. “Thanks hon.” He slurred into my ear, my face tinting red.

I slapped his arm away. “Not gonna work.” I walked ahead of him, bumping into a couple of kids.

“Yeah. You keep telling yourself that.” He mocked, speeding up.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

Webber Motel was just as ratty as I thought. The wooden panes were falling down, thanks to the humidity in the city, plus the ugly orange color was staring down at us as we stepped into the very tiny lobby where a small man stood.
He looked at me, from head to toe, biting his bottom lip. Did he really think he stood a chance? He was three feet below me, bald, thick glasses, and a big nose. Seriously?

“Can I help you?” He asked me, ignoring Ozzie.

“Uh, well, we’re here to pick up my two friends. Uh, two girls, one very tall with short blonde hair and the other with pink highlights?” I asked, giving him an awkward smile as my fingers tapped the counter.

“Oh yeah. Those two girls, Roxanne and May.” He pushed his glasses up his nose.

“Uh... Yeah.” Ozzie muttered, raising an eyebrow at me. I shrugged.

“Room 210. Second floor.” He smiled at me, as I passed him by, walking quickly towards the stairs, Ozzie following behind grabbing a hold of my hand.

“When will you give up?” I asked, as he gripped my hand tighter. “Don’t you have a girlfriend already?”

He slammed me against the sun-tinted wall, looking straight into my eyes. He pinned my arms above my head, and leaned in closer. “You’re breaking the rules.”

“I don’t care.” He muttered. “You keep bringing Alice up like it’s no big deal. We dated for three years. It’s a big deal that she killed herself in front of my eyes. She’s not my girlfriend anymore. Once you’re dead, you’re dead. She was burned, turned into ashes that now sit on top of the table at her parents’ house. I used to go every day to visit her and talk to a container. I was pathetic.”

I wanted to look away from his blue eyes, but something in me wouldn’t let me. “Then, I started drinking my life away. I crashed my car into a store. People realized that I wasn’t okay, so they put me in HRC. I was there, and something in me snapped. She was dead and there was nothing I could do to bring her back. Not even sit for hours talking to an urn. So, I’m moving on ‘cause I don’t give a shit anymore. So just let me move on.”

His voice vibrated through me as he let go, walking up the stairs. I stood there for a few moments, cupping my hand over my mouth. “Damn...”

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

“Girls first.” Ozzie gestured, pushing me towards the door.

“No, no, please, go on ahead.” I smiled, pulling his hand on top of the rusted door handle.

“I’m offering.” He removed his hand and placed mine on top.

“No thanks.”

The door suddenly opened, revealing a pissed off Val, wrapped around in bed sheets. “Way to ruin the mood...”

“It’s not our fault you guys didn’t pick up your phone.” Ozzie muttered, taking my hand as he covered his eyes. I walked him through the messy room, as what seemed a wild night. Clothes were thrown around, a bra hanging from the ceiling fan, and I wasn’t curious to know how it got there.

“Where’s Mona?” I asked, leaning against the wall, too afraid to sit on the bed or chair for that matter.
Ozzie stayed near me, hiding his face on my neck.

“Can I look now?” He whispered into my neck.

“I wouldn’t.” I sighed.

“In the restroom, showering.” Val shrugged, pulling the sheets tighter around her thin frame. “I should probably take one too.”

“... Now?” Ozzie whimpered.

Val rolled her eyes and walked towards the restroom door. “Well aren’t we in a hurry?”

I patted Ozzie’s head. “I think you’re the first boy who isn’t turned on by this. And yeah we pretty much are. We were recognized by a policeman so you guys got to hurry.”

“It’s not that I’m not turned on by the idea, but... Val and Mona are like my sisters...”

Val walked into the restroom, leaving the bed sheets on the front of the door. I wasn’t quick enough to look away, but all I know is that I will forever have her butt naked self-imprinted on my mind.

“My eye twitched. “You can look now.”

He wrapped his arms around me and cuddled closer. “I’m good.”

I sighed.

Frick on a stick.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY!
I updated! ;D
Hahaha hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It was fun to write.
Let's see... Mmmm...
OH! The scene with Ozzie hissing at Freddie... >> Out of anything that was one of my favorite things to write in this chapter.
Yeah, yeah, I'm posting another chapter after this one. ;D I still abide to my 2x2 rule.
*crowd cheers*
Oh by the way, I recently read this AMAZING story by a good friend of mine, Chesire Cat Smile. ;D
If you guys like sci-fi, end of the world awesomeness, then Dying Earth is what you would definitely read.
She does this thing where, the imagery and words make the biggest difference!! :3
So you guys be sure to check her story out too!

Well, you kiddos... You know the drill. *-* Comment & Subscribe!! :3 I love you all that read already!!

Lots of love,
Izzie