Broken Dolls Asylum

It Finally Happened. Dammit To Hell.

“How much time do you think we have?” I asked, as we exited the Motel.

“Hour and a half tops.” Ozzie answered, wrapping an arm around my waist and grabbing a hold of the loops on my jeans. I gave up on pushing him away. If I did he would just come closer.

“Then we have time.” I smiled, walking quickly towards the hair parlor. “We can’t get recognized again, or it’ll put all of you in so much more danger than you need.”

“Welcome to Snip n’ Prick.” The guy with purple Mohawk greeted us, a big smile on his lips. We were probably the only customers for the day, since the place was pretty much empty.

“Thanks.” We all shrugged, walking over and sitting on the lobby chairs.

“No need. We can attend all of you now. My name is Six. Not really, but Stewart doesn’t fit me.” He rolled his green eyes and winked at us. “Nine!!”

A pink haired guy walked out of the back door, eyebrows pierced and looked at us, as well as five other guys walking behind him, all with the same genre of clothes and hair. “Customers?! Finally, dear Jesus, I was hoping for some cute customers. All we got today was old hags.”

Six grabbed a hold of my hand and walked me towards one of the chairs. The others tugged Mona, Val, and Ozzie onto some other chairs as Six took off my beanie.

“Sweetie, has someone ever told you, you have glorious hair?” Six bit his bottom lip, passing his fingers through my dark hair.

“Nope. But thanks.”

“I really don’t know why you want to do anything to it, but you’re the customer.” He shrugged, brushing my bangs with his red fingertips.

“I really don’t. I just have to.” I half-smiled. “I don’t want anything cut, just my hair dyed.”

“You have to huh? Well that sucks. I refuse to dye your hair though.” He placed his chin on top of my head. “We’re not going to make you ruin your pretty color. Hm... I know what to do. But-”

He walked over and grabbed a black towel from the back counter and draped it over the mirror. “You’re going to have to trust me.”

“Sure.” I smiled, looking over towards the others. Ozzie was getting his hair washed, while Val and Mona were getting something else done. “You can get piercings here too right?”

“Yes ma’am. We’re the best crew for it. Two over there has angel hands.” He pointed towards the blue haired guy assisting Mona.

“I want some on my face, but you guys get to choose where.” I smiled.

“I’m going to spazz out with so many decisions.”

“Then spazz away.”

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

“Hurts like a bitch, hurts like a bitch, hurts like a bitch,” I kept muttering over and over as Two pierced my nose.

“Stop mouthing, it’s distracting.” Two instructed as I bit my bottom lip. “There we go. Next is your bottom lip.”

“No!!” I yelled, as Six grabbed a hold of my hand. “Don’t make him do this to me...”

“Sorry, but you said you wanted to look different. Believe me, boy do you look different just with one.” He answered, gripping my hand.

“Curse you Stewart...”

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

“Dear Jesus...” I looked at my new self from my seat, feeling a little bit light-headed. “I thought you said you were going to spare my hair color.”

“Meh. Now you look so much more original.” Six shrugged, brushing a hand through my hair.

My hair was to the extreme platinum, with dark brown almost black highlights, from mid-hair down.
My bangs hung low, a little below my eyebrows which were now pierced twice on the left side, two red studs shining. My nose had a black stud on the right side, as well as my bottom lip pierced twice, a silver ring on each side.

“I look weird!” I laughed, turning over towards Six who looked like he was about to cry. “But I love it. Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.” He smiled, turning my chair towards the others who looked equally different. Mona’s hair was now short, light brown and curled perfectly, long straight bangs pulled back with a few colorful pins. She now had a Monroe piercing on the top left corner of her upper lip.

Val was no a dark red-haired beauty, with a short boyish cut the illuminated her face even more. She was now wearing only one single piercing on the right corner of her lip, the rest taken out. It made her look a bit less harsh.

Finally, there was Ozzie. His hair was now a dark blonde color and a bit shorter enough to notice. He had double spider bites, four black rings shining against the light.

“Freddie you’re probably the one with the most intense change...” Mona grinned, eyeing my blonde hair.

“Does it look bad?” I muttered, tugging a strand as Ozzie walked over towards me, passing a hand through it, and kissing my cheek.

“You look amazing...” He murmured into my ear.

“Beep. The caller you just dialed isn’t available right now. Please check the number and dial again.” I rolled my eyes. “Not working so try again.”

“Jesus Christ, you’re dead inside girl.” Two winked at me. “But I love it.”

“Thanks.” I smiled, as all the numbered guys gathered around and hugged us.

“You still have to pay.” Six snorted.

“Damn...”

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

It had been hours later when we found ourselves literally in the middle of nowhere. We had been walking for a while now, the air becoming colder as the sun set and night came crawling up. I wrapped my scarf tighter around my neck, tucking my hands under my armpits and walking faster.

Six recommended us to head towards Oakland where he had a cousin named Dina. It was a smallish town so it wouldn’t be too hard to find her. The downside was that Six was too busy to take us, as well as the other people/numbers.

The way to Oakland was very simple; following one single road which stayed flat against the grassy area. We were lucky we could walk through the trees and bushes, staying hidden from the main road pretty well. Above everything, I didn’t care if we got caught at the moment, right now all I wanted was to crawl under my bed sheets next to a warm, cozy fire, and drink hot chocolate.

“If only dreams came true...” I muttered under my breath, walking faster.

Mona hid her face on Val’s side, as they held each other and walked. Envy crawled under my skin but I wasn’t willing to risk asking Ozzie.

Immediately after my thoughts, Ozzie wrapped and arm around my waist, which I tried to slip out of in vain. “Let go.”

“You’re shaking with how cold you are. Bear with it.” Ozzie answered back, pushing me closer towards him as we stepped over the roots of a tree.

Something cold touched my cheek as I looked up and realized it was snowing. My eyes glanced towards Ozzie who was looking up as well, a small smile on his face. “What?”

“I haven’t seen snow since I left Scotland.”

“Oh yeah... your accent... Why did you leave?” He turned towards me and slipped his arm away, stopping.

Mona and Val kept going, ignoring us.

“I lived there until I was thirteen, then I moved here. It wasn’t my choice it was my parents. They thought it would be better for us to move over here. They haven’t talked to me ever since they bailed me out of jail only to let the sons-of-bitches stick me in HRC.” He caught a snowflake on the palm of his hand which quickly melted. We were slowly starting to get covered; the snow falling faster on us as the wind pressed it against our bodies.

“My life still sucks more.” I blurted, biting my bottom lip and stopping my smile from coming.

He grinned and pressed his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes. “Dance with me.”

“You do realize we’re not in a movie and that music won’t randomly start playing when I ask, ‘but there is no music’ right?”

“I do.” He wiggled his eyebrows and grabbed my left hand with his right, placing his other hand on my waist. “Tururu... tururu, ru ru.”

I rolled my eyes as he spun me and hummed to This Night by Billy Joel, a song my mother was a big fan of. “At least sing it correctly.”

“You know Billy Joel?” He raised an eyebrow, as we danced close together. My arms wrapped around his neck as he brought his arms around my waist.

“My mother sang ‘This Night’ to me all the time. Apparently it was the song my dad proposed her to.” My eyes shifted away from his.

“I’ll be your piano if you sing.”

“That made no sense whatsoever.” I answered, as he quickly started humming again, urging me to sing. “Fine...”

I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes. I didn’t want to see his goofy smile from ear to ear.

“Didn’t I say I wasn’t ready for a romance? Didn’t I promise, we would only be friends? And then we danced, and though it only was a slow dance. I began breaking my promises right there and then.” I opened one eye to see him staring holes at me, a small smile mingling in his lips. I closed it again, and began.

“This night, is mine. It’s only you and I. Tomorrow, is a long time away. This night, can last forever.” I stopped. “Crap I skipped a shit load.”

“Way to ruin the moment.” Ozzie laughed, placing his head on top of mine. “If it wasn’t for the fact that you have to kiss me, I would’ve already slammed you against the tree and kissed you myself.”

“Great to know.” I shook my head, as I let my hands drop to my sides although he wasn’t willing to let go himself.

“What are you afraid of?” He asked. “I don’t bite... much.”

“Why would I even be afraid of you?”

“You haven’t kissed me yet have you? Meaning you’re either very disgusted by me, which I doubt, or you’re afraid that something bad will happen when you do.

I grabbed onto his arms and unhooked him from my body. “I’m not afraid. I’m just not willing to lose to you and become your freaking sex kitten.”

“Aw but sex kittens are fun!” He whined jokingly. “Honestly, you’re so cold it sends shivers up my back.
It’s not a big deal letting yourself go every once in a while.”

“Oh fuck off.” I told him, taking out the cell phone from my pocket and looking at the time.

“You’re a fucking joke.” He muttered, walking off.

I followed him. “I’m the damn joke? What about you?! You’re macho attitude isn’t kidding anyone.” I hissed back, making him stop dead on his tracks. “What? Are you now going to get a freaking penis and look at me when I speak to you? Jesus can’t you even-“

He pushed my head against his, my lips meeting his in a quick manner. I pushed him off quickly, my mouth hanging open. “What the hell was that?!”

He walked off and turned his head to the side, glancing at me. “We both won.” I looked at the time and raised an eyebrow. It was exactly midnight and technically, I won. ‘We both won...’
♠ ♠ ♠
*YELLS LIKE A GIRL*
AAAAHH!!
It happened!! It finally happened!! *jumps around* Hahaha many of you were waiting for it, so here it is. ;D Here you go babes!
Pfff, as if I was going to make it super romantic. ;3 That ain't how I roll.
I must say, the dancing thing was extremely corny though, so my bad.
But I had imagined that for a while now.

Oh before I keep going: LYRICS AND SONG GO TO BILLY JOEL. :3 A one of a kind artist.

Anyway, besides the kiss, there have been many changes.
*-* I thought it was in dire need, since I always wanted to change them up a bit. ;D
Imagine Freddie's hair like Lady Gaga's just with highlights.
Mona looks a little more lolita cute. :3 The piercing gave her something something. ;3
Val's hair... Well think of it like Marjorie's hair in Cycle 11 of America's Next Top Model. {YEAH I'm a fan. ;D}
Like This!
Ozzie just looks more manly. ;D Oh Ozzie...

If you guys are wondering... I forgot to tell you this I think, but if you guys wonder why some of the words like, 'colour' or 'centre' are spelled this way, it's because my Word is set in U.K. spelling. *-* I'm writing another story in Britain and since I'm a freaking Mexican, I wanna do is as realistically as I can. :3 So I keep my Word this way. Sorry if it bothers anyone. ><

Hahaha so that's it for my babbling!
Hope you guys liked it. u_u I tried to do my best with the kiss part.
So please, please, please subscribe & comment! ;D You guys are already reading which gives me the be-jesus jitters already but when you guys comment it just... :0 The jitters feel better.

Lots of Love & Hugs & Thank You's!
Iz.