Broken Dolls Asylum

Are You Scared Now?

Days passed.

Ozzie and I didn’t talk for at least a week. Not that it mattered much. He hung out most of the time with the guys. I didn’t even know ‘the guys’ could have general conversations.

On the other hand, Mona, Val, and I had become pretty awesome friends. Val did my hair every day after I took a shower, showing her skilled ways in the many hairstyles she could come up with, though she always complained about not having a hair dryer at hand. Mona, was very good with coming up with topics of conversation, and not only that but was she a good listener as well. I didn’t know this but while Val was amazing with hair, Mona had a thing for great make-up.

She constantly said: ‘If I had my make-up bag with me, would I make you look damn finer.’

“I miss Ozzie.” Mona spoke out as we sat outside for lunch. “His purtyness was refreshing in the group. He was the face.”

I played with one of the loose hairs of my dangling high bun.

“You know, you never told us something about you.” Mona paused and looked at me. “You were supposed to go after Ozzie, but as soon as he stood up and left you changed the subject.”

“Oh... yeah.” I muttered shrugging my shoulders.

“Well... go.” Mona stood up, placing her hands on her hips.

“Go?”

“Yeah, go and tell us about yourself.” She stated as I just stared at her without much heart.

“Ugh!” She walked inside, as both Val and I, watched her go in and walk over to where Ozzie was sitting.

He looked up at her, then towards Matthew once again. Mona opened her mouth and started yelling at him as he ignored her. She grabbed the back of his neck as he was quick to slap her hand away. Most likely annoyed, she dragged him by the collar, as much as he tried to pull away. Val and I watched as he muttered something in the lines of ‘bitch’ but was quickly silenced when they got outside and Mona pushed him down to sit on the grass with us.

“Apologize.” Mona stated as she glared at Ozzie.

“Why? She should apologize to me.” Ozzie exclaimed.

“Fine. You,” She turned to me. “Apologize.”

“Right after he kisses my feet.” I sarcastically answered, pulling out some grass.

“If you kiss my ass first it’ll be my pleasure.” He responded.

“Go to hell.”

“Make me.” He raised an eyebrow.

“Okay! Ugh! You guys are starting to piss me off!” Mona yelled. “Now you guys are going to apologize to each other before I get really mad.”

“When he goes first.” I stuck my nose in the air.

“How about you two go at the same time? I’ll count to three and you guys just simply have to say some kind of ‘sorry’ and I’ll be happy. Please? For me!” Mona begged, pouting. You could see she was about to cry.

I sighed. “Fine.”

“Fine.” Ozzie muttered sourly.

“Okay! Good!” She beamed. “One, two... three!”

We both looked at each other.

“... Three!” Mona said again. “Three!!”

We kept quiet.

“Say sorry before a cut out your guts and spell out ‘three’ myself.” Mona muttered angrily as we turned to her. She looked scary enough to do that.

“Sorry...” Ozzie murmured.

“Me too. Sorry.” I went after him.

“See? That wasn’t so bad now was it?” She giggled as we both looked at her for a second. “Now, Freddie, since the whole group is back together, you can tell us about yourself!”

“Huh?”

“I thought you had already gone once I left.” Ozzie added, walking over and sitting next to me.

“I don’t need to go. I mean... I’m not a very interesting person.” I laughed awkwardly. Ozzie placed his head on my shoulder which made me freeze. “Uh...”

“Until you tell us something about you I’m going to keep getting closer.” Ozzie answered, wrapping his arm around my neck and placing it on my shoulder.

“You’re so weird.” I muttered as he wrapped the other one around.

“Ozzie really won’t stop.” Mona laughed. “He’s serious.”

“But there really is nothing interesting abou-,” Ozzie pulled me down with him on the grass not letting go. “What the hell was that for...?”

“Shut up and tell us about you.” Ozzie muttered, bringing his arms down to my waist.

“You just contradicted yourself.” I muttered, looking away. He snickered a bit, which was the first time I ever heard some kind of laughter coming from him.

“Hey, can you stop grabbing on to my little sis before I beat the crap out of you?” I looked up and smiled at Tom who just raised an eyebrow in acknowledgement.

I stretched out my hand as he pulled me up and away from Ozzie who lied there, watching me hug Tom, my fluffy bear.

“Coming to my rescue Thomas?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Nope. Just came here to let you know that you visitor.” He shrugged, and stepped into the building once again.

“Who?” I don’t get visitors. All my family is dead for that matter and I have no friends outside this place.

“No clue. They just told me to come get you.”

“Um... alright. Guys I’ll be back in a moment.” I turned to Mona, Val, and Ozzie who just smiled at me. “Oh! This is Tom, my chocol-... my best buddy since I got here. He’s my personal caretaker slash bitch.”

I turned to Tom who just glared at me. “Thomas this are my new best friends, Mona, Val, and... What’s your name...?”

Ozzie rolled his eyes. “Ozzie.”

“Ozzie, that’s right.” I grinned and walked in following Tom. “See you guys in a bit.”

“So you really don’t know who came?” We walked down the hall, directing ourselves to the guidance office where most meetings were held.

“Why would I lie to you?” Tom looked back at me for a second then to the front. We stopped in front of the door as I just cocked my head to the side and smiled.

“To not hurt my feelings.”

He opened the door for me. “We’ll talk later.”

I entered the room as my hands quickly became clammy. “Mrs. Eastwood, please take a seat.” Tom shut the door behind me leaving me with Slaughter and... I couldn’t even remember.

The person turned their head towards me, a small smile glimmering in their face. “Freddie?”

“Erica.”

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣
♠ ♠ ♠
:3 Here's the 5th Chapter!
I don't exactly dislike it, but it's not my favorite thing either.
>< But I hope you guys aren't like me.

:3 I love Mona. She's so awesome.

Anywho, I'll post the other one in a moment!! ;D
So pleaaaaaase, rate/comment/message!!

;D Lots of Love & Thanks to Those Who Read!,
Izzie~