Broken Dolls Asylum

So I Lied A Couple Of Times

“My name is Frederica Eastwood, but everyone calls me Freddie. I beat up people that call me by my real name. I was born July 21st and I’m currently seventeen years old. I have no addictions besides smoking which I quit once I got here for obvious reasons.” I looked down at my hands and paused for a second.

“This town contains 589 people in total. You probably know that most of them are well-rounded people; all going to church, and being righteous in the path of God.”

“Then there are some cases like my mom and dad. They weren’t really bad people. I mean as far as I know, I had a loving mother and a pretty cool father. Then they went into relapse and things just got worse. My dad was a violent bipolar and my mom was a schizophrenic bombed with paranoia. Half the time she didn’t know I was her daughter. My dad on the other hand, got pissed off at her for such little things.” I smiled a little bit and pushed my hair back once again.

“Then they completely broke down. We had the neighbors over one day. My mother seemed senile enough to cook and my father was calmer than usual. It was a lovely family. They had a small boy that was the cutest thing on earth. Who smiled at you and you just had to smile back.” I could feel the tears wanting to come out.

Ozzie wrapped an arm around me. This time I didn’t push him away.

“My father excused himself from the table and went up the stairs, his feet banging against the wood. He quickly came down with his shotgun. I remember clearly his expression. It was so... unregretful. He lifted up the gun and pointed it at me. Before he could shoot though, mom got him from the side and pushed him down, grabbing the gun herself. Soon enough she broke down too. She turned towards us, and looked at the gun, a smile placed on her lips. She pointed the gun towards the father who was begging for her to spare his wife’s and his child’s life.”

“But... all she said was, ‘I finally got you, you damn demons’. She shot him twice on the chest as he fell down on his knees. Quickly enough she shot the mother. Finally, she looked at the little boy who was crying and crying. She shot him in the head. I couldn’t move from under the table.” I started crying, rubbing my eyes constantly.

Ozzie pushed me towards his chest, wrapping both arms around me and holding my tight. “It’s okay... you can stop now...”

I shook my head. “I have to go on... if I don’t now I will never finish this.”

“Okay...” He murmured, as I picked myself up from his chest, one of his arms still around my shoulders while the other held onto my hand.

“My mother snapped out of it for a few minutes after that, realizing what she had done. She screamed and hollered, and when she saw the gun placed on her hands she knew that she had done it. She shot herself on the head.” I closed my eyes and pictured in slow motion my mother’s expression.

“My dad, looking around at everything, started laughing. He was laughing so hard it almost hurt to watch. Instead of grabbing the gun he walked over slowly towards the knife cabinet and took out the sharpest one there was. He unbuttoned his shirt and started carving from belly up the words ‘forgive me Lord for I have sinned’. He passed out from blood loss. When the police and the paramedics came he had gone into heart failure and quickly died. They found me crying under the table. I couldn’t speak for two months.”

“Oh my God...” Mona muttered as she blinked tears away.

“I’m so sorry...” Val muttered, holding on to Mona.

I smiled. “It’s fine. That was so long ago when I was about ten years old.”

“But still...” Ozzie added.

“Let me continue.” I flicked Ozzie on the head, giving him a small smile as he rubbed his forehead.

“The town thought we were crazy beforehand, but after all of what happened with those people, they officially thought I was the devil’s child. I lived with my grandma soon after that; nice old lady who treated everyone fairly and with respect. Every night they would throw rocks through our windows. I remember once, we woke up to our front yard set on fire. A few weeks after there were graffiti all over the front of our house.”

“We would’ve ordered a restriction order but the some of the policemen were the ones to vandalize our property. They would do nothing to help us. Then, when I was fifteen, Erica moved in with us. She was my second cousin, and her parents had recently died as well. She was four years older than me, and at that time, she was my best friend.” I gripped Ozzie’s hand tighter.

“She was the one that came to visit me today.” I muttered sourly. “She actually told me, straight in the face that she wanted to take custody of me. After... after everything she did...”

“How bad was it?” Mona asked curiously, from the corner of Val’s shoulder.

I smiled. “She was the one that taught me the perfect places to hide weed. She introduced me to my first cigarette and beer. She showed me how to high jack a car, and then drive it in a quick run without getting stopped by the police after breaking and entering two houses.” I paused. “She abandoned me in one of the houses because I didn’t want to drive this time, and locked the door behind ‘cause she thought I would take it as a funny joke. My grandma had to come and pay the bail.”

“What a bitch.” Ozzie scoffed, shaking his head.

“It gets better.” I smiled. “Erica was full of debts, especially drug debts. She had to work her butt off to pay them. I remember going once with her to see one of the guys she owed a debt to. The guy looked at me, and then turned to Erica, whispering to her something I couldn’t here. She smiled and nodded. She then, turned to me and told me that she had to go pick up some stuff and that I should stay here just so it would go faster. I smiled and nodded telling her I would wait.”

“The guy grabbed me and... well you can probably guess what happened after.” Ozzie gripped my hand tighter. “After that, I stopped hanging out with Erica. But quickly enough she did the same thing to me again... she left me for dead.”

“My grandma and Erica never got along. They fought constantly, but my grams didn’t have the heart to kick her out since she knew that Erica had nothing. One night, while I was upstairs I heard them fight again. Annoyed, I put on my headphones and turned my iPod all the way up so I couldn’t hear them for the 100th time.”

“After fifteen minutes I noticed the house was silent once again so I walked downstairs only to find Erica covered in blood, with a bat on one hand looking down upon my grandma’s smashed body. I wanted to scream but no sound came out. I turned to my cousin who was smiling... she was smiling so happily that I wondered if she even had a heart anymore.” My eyes filled with tears once again.

“She looked at me, and told me I better keep quiet. I started crying, as she tried to shush me, telling me that she deserved it. Then, she turned to me and said she would go get some of his friends to come help us clean all this up. She told me all I had to do was count to one hundred Mississippi’s and she would be back. I counted slowly, lying next to my grandma’s body.”

I counted to one hundred three times. By the fourth time the cops came and took me away blaming me for man slaughter. Instead of putting me in jail, they realized who I was, and where I came from. They opted to put me in a mental institution. That’s why I’m here.” I blinked away some of the tears, and cleaned my nose with the bed sheets.

“Wow...” Ozzie said, before snickering. “And I thought my life was fucked up.”

I turned to him and blinked a couple of times, pouting my bottom lip and slapping him on the arm. “Thanks for the kind words, buddy!”

“I made you feel a little better now didn’t I?” He wiggled his eyebrows as I smiled a little. He poked both sides of my cheeks with his fingers and grinned. It made me giggle.

“You guys sure have gotten close.” Mona snickered, as we both turned to her, flipping her off.

“Well... after all you told us I’m surprised you’re not part of the S.S.” Valentine spoke. It freaked me out a little. Although she was my roommate and we had gotten pretty close, she didn’t speak this much during the day.

“But... I am.” I smiled and cocked my head.

“Aw don’t get corny.” Ozzie rolled his eyes.

“Shut up.” I stuck out my tongue at him. “When I was still living with my grandma I tried killing myself by overdose.”

Ozzie wrapped and arm around my waist. “Doesn’t getting your stomach pumped feel weird?”

“Very weird.” Val entered in the conversation.

“Agree.” I smiled as Mona pouted.

“Not fair! I’m the only one that hasn’t gotten their stomach pumped!!” She complained.

“I think you should feel lucky. It’s very awkward. They stick a long tube through your throat.” I added.

“Throat? What the hell, they stuck mine through my nose!” Ozzie exclaimed.

“Sucks for you man.” Valentine snickered.

Tom entered the room, a water bottle at hand. “Hey... brought you good news and bad news.”

“Okay... good news first.” I raised an eyebrow.

“I got you your water bottle.” He grinned, throwing it at me as Ozzie caught it and passed it to me.

“Thank you. What’s the bad news?” He looked at me then looked away.

“The visitor that came here yesterday is back.”
♠ ♠ ♠
;D Here's the New Chapter dedicated to Sky for her Birthday!
Yay!!
Anyway, I'll post the other one in a moment. ;3
Just you guys be sure to comment/rate/subscribe!! ;D
Please & thank you.

Lots of Love,
Izzie~