Fueled By Ramen High

Take My Hand And We Will Run Away

Take My Hand

Pete Wentz’s (Fall Out Boy) POV:
July 25th 2009

The air was thin, soft, and had a cool sense to it. I Stood hidden in the shadows of the alley way just about an hour after the sun had set Perfect for a vampire like myself. I was Looking over the young people darting in and out of the high school’s Basement entrance which was lit up by Party lights, every once in a wile figures would run across full of pure energy from fun. The rest of the high school on the other hand was dark, obviously this party was not for teachers come and go. No, it was hidden. I Had been fighting with my self all night about Going into join or not it had been God knows how long, the last time I had really been to a real wild Party that is, but after what happened last time there was no way I was going to face the teenagers. Not even my friends. Suddenly the air became Full, Muggy if you may. Someone was near me, a girl tall and Her hair had been dyed blond. "What is it that you want, leighton meester." I barked "You know I hade it when humans, or any one for that matter sneaks up on me." She Shrugged "I Know, I was just in the neighbor hood and thought I would check in." LAIR! "You’re Not telling me the truth doll, What is it that you want?!" She Smiled slipping her hand to my side, soon lacing our fingers. "Patrick Sent me, Why Don’t you do it Pete? It’s as easy as walking in through those very doors." This was a bit awkward if you ask me, the fact im alone in any alley way holding hands with a beautiful girl. It wouldn’t hurt except for the fact I have a wife! Although It was comforting. "You Know Pete if you ever want to feel like a human again you’ll have to take risks every once in a wile." She let go and skipped off into the school. I took a deep Breath in and made my way over to the doors hungry...

Alex deleon’s (The Cab) POV:

July 24th 2009

Remind Me again why im stuck here with all of the freaks of summer classes when I could be out side basking in the warm sun with the rest of my band. Sadly If I wasn’t here there would be no hope what so ever of me graduating, good thing I wasn’t alone. Cassadee Pope, an angel in its prime yet I knew deep down inside it was wrong to be in love with you’re bet friend but I could not help myself. The two of us were going through the same ten ton stress over the last few days, if we weren’t planing for the latest party, it was school work, or face writer’s block for the sake of our lyrics. For the last three days I have fought through a living hell! Anything, any thought to take me away from this horrible stress so I slowing drifted off into My own world a daydream. Thinking back to the time when I caught one of my band mates Decking himself in lip stick as some practical joke. Yeah right. Suddenly I began to laugh in the middle of Mr. Crawford’s lecture. That’s when I realized all eyes were on me now, now I was the freak. Surprise Surprise. Even Cassadee was looking over me, but she understood my typical dork fits as a huge smile was planted on her face. Oh Crap No! My view was blocked by none other than a nerd in its prime, My teacher of corse. "Is there something you would like to share with the class?!" he boomed, I just kept my mouth shut because there was no way in hell I was going to get myself into deeper trouble and that’s the last thing I needed. "Well? .... That’s what I though typical just like those friends of yours!" Typical?! The Typical me would bite back, But as long as I keep my mouth shut I’m good. Just before he went back to teaching, just before all of my prayers were answered a voice spook up from the back of the room. An emo boy covered head to toe in tattoos long black hair dangled in his face, yet the girls were head over heels for every part of him because of his voice. Trace Cyrus how could he! "I would Like to hear Mr. Deleon’s story if you don’t mind. It seems oh so important to interrupt your teaching Mr. ....Holloway." What was this?! He didn’t even remember our teacher’s name let alone the fact he was being such a suck up. Now that right there is typical trace.

The Sun’s rays Filled the room with joy just as the School bell rang releasing us to lunch, that which we are now wild dogs on the hunt. Saving me from death it seems, that very bell. Just as we were leaving Mr. Holloway went of on some rampage about a project of some sort, but guess what?! I lost interest seeing as I had more important things to deal with. I ran down the bright hall ways to Cassadee it was as fast as my feet would take me, almost to the point of flying. Sadly in the end it was crashing into her thus papers Colorful papers flying every where. Unlike other girls who would slap me up side the head and storm off in anger, she just began to laugh leaving me thinking she was going to die the was I crashed into her like that. Together we picked up the papers still laughing just as I began to tack one of the colorful papers to the wall. It was blank Piece of blue paper with a secret hidden with in it. Then it hit me, Cassadee had been talking to me this whole time! The last thing I wanted was for her to catch I was once again off in my own world so I had to think of something fast. Just before I spoke Trace joined us rapping his arm around her. God I cant wait to sick my vampire friends on him.