Fueled By Ramen High

You Won't Be Seventeen Forever

Alex deleon’s (The Cab) POV:

July 24th 2009

We took of every in direction as fast as the three of us possibly could. Those same colorful blank pieces of paper were not in the hands of who ever we could find. The small clicks of people that dwelled in this highschool. Believe it or there seemed to be just as many people Now as there were with in the normal school days. Go Figure. I wasn’t about to forgive trace for what he had done, flirting with my best friend! Who does he think he is god? I tried hard to forget what had happened earlier, but some how it always found a way to cross my mind. Turns out Cassadee’s babbling had been more of a question. She stood there a whole two feet away from me and asked if I would be her project partner. Image Me the idiot or at least I seemed to be at the moment, not giving her an answer. To make matters worse trace took the to opportunity ask her, then gladly rubbed in My face. Im not surprised. It doesn’t matter much now anyways I have work to do. I ran out side taking my shoes off letting the grass seep between my toes. Just then I spotted Alex Marshall Making out with his newest girl friend, flavor of the week seeing as he could never, and I mean never stick to one girl for much longer. I Walked over to the two of them and slapped him up side the head once he took the chance to breathe out from the kiss. What? I can do idiotic things like that to my best friends. Yes its true I have more than one, My own version of flavor of the week.

"What the hell was that for?!" Marshall barked and I just shook my head. "Did you forget about tomorrow? Huh?" I threw a pile of papers onto his lap making his girl laugh. Meanwhile his face sank "Oh, I completely forgot... By the way this is Allison Green you know from that band the millionaires. The two of us hooked up an-" I cut him off, for as long as we’ve been friend I really didn’t care about a girl I’ve already met. "Maybe the two of you could help us out. We need to get as many of these handed out by the end of the school day understand?" Allison Grabbed a paper from Marshall’s lap and giggle. Wow for an emo slut she sure is cheerful. "I don’t get it what’s so important about this, there’s nothing on it." I Slowly pulled out a little blue light from my pocket shining in on to the paper watching her eyes grow. The light showed what was really hidden with in, A one way ticket to the best night of our lives. The one and only was any one was able to even think about entering our little part or whatnot. In big bold letters was printed THE CAB.

Cassadee Pope’s (Hey Monday) POV:

I can’t believe that this is actually happening, the first night I will able to preform with my best friends. The sun felt so amazing, along with the wind whipping against my skin. Out of the I joined a group of girls who looked to me like out cast so I thought to my self what the hell. With out a word I handed them papers and smiled. They probaly though I was insane, well they would be right. If you really got to know me I had that Something about me, that secret no one not even Alex could know about. I swallowed hard hoping not to show any sign that I was worried about some that was more that just a simple everyday secret. No, this was for life or death. My stomach began to curl just thinking about it at that moment I had the feeling of wanting to hurl all over those girls, I had to get my mind off this. I pulled out a small blue light. Soon after seeing what was really going on the girls violently pulled me into a group hug screaming Bloody murder at the top of there lungs. "Thank you, than you so much." I managed to make out. I Walked off wondering why this was the fourth that has happened to me today. I saw trace out of the corner of my eye smiling at me, let me tell you that guy was a cutie. Alex Some times came off as a father, which I hate most of all. I Don’t pretend like I don’t see him gazing at me in class from time to time. The fail of my morning would him completely ignoring me when I needed him, so why not trace. Alex had that look in his eyes earlier...that same look hidden deep in Pete’s eyes. That hollow empty look right before he feeds, pure anger. I was worried now the more I thought about and just then Marshall came running to me ninety to nothing. Now im not sure what it is with boys crashing into me, but it seems to be happening a lot lately. He tried to stop himself, what a fail. He fell to the ground laughing louder and louder by the second. He was out of breath by the time I helped him up. "Breathe!" I screamed patting his back. He took deep hard breath obviously something was terribly wrong. "Oh My...What happened are you okay." I choked feeling horrible laughing the whole time. "That teacher of yours is taking up all of the tickets. All of our work was for nothing. I don’t know how we are going-" I cut him off slapping him in the face. Not one of my best ideas, then again he loves me no matter what. "Listen and relax. We’ll get them back do or die. Got it? This has nothing to do with him, we have body guards no one with out an invite I getting in. I have to make a call im sure this will work out. Tell everyone who lost an invite to be ready." I Cant wait to sick my vampire friends on him. Go Figure.