Fueled By Ramen High

I guess i'm guilty 'til proven innocent

Travis McCoy (Gym Class Heroes) POV:

“Pleas Travis My love!” She cried out in that so called ‘broken heart pain’ I should be the one screaming to the high heavens like that. How dare she do such a thing to me?! “Forget it Alice! Don’t you dare pull off Shit like that you...you...” I couldn’t choke out the word, but it had to come. “You whore!” the sun leaked through the windows when I caught my girlfriend Alice Pinning down another man. Her Soft lip smashed onto his, tongue and all. After all that I’ve been through! How could she! I stormed out of the room with out a second thought only to hear her call “You Know what fine I don’t need you! I have the body of a goddess and I cant hold any man I please!” I had guilt heartburn now, know this was Similar to what I had done to Kelsie. The money, the wild parties, and never did I ever face the fact I didn’t really care about her at all. Except at this very moment, however never would I cheat. God I hate that word...Cheat...it sounds like a disease. I plopped my self onto the sofa after grabbing a beer, hoping it would help. Not so much. Just about that time Eric Roberts ran into the room out of breath. I shocked look planted on his face as if the building was on fire. “Hey, I Heard About the break-up. Is it true?” Now I was the one in shock, how on earth did he find out that fast. I felt my fangs began to grow deep with in my mouth just bringing it back up. “How Did you know?” I growled, literally. “Listen Travis I care about you, that and I don’t want to get hurt so you need to calm down. The last thing we need is for you to go all vampire us okay.” I nodded he was right I need to calm down it was bad enough I was out in the daylight, if my skin came near it Alice or anyone for that matter could forget about ever seeing me again. Plus I was dying of thirst. I would often forget I was a vampire and drink what ever I please, but like I said before It never really help. “You never answered my question.” I reminded Eric as we headed towards to tour bus. “Well, I hate to say it...Pretty much everybody heard. Lets just say that women can scream.” He laughed then stopped when he found I wasn’t in the best of moods. “S-Sorry. Just think you never fell in love with her so it cant possibly be that bad. Am I right?” I sighed “Yeah I guess.” Sort Simple Stupid answer. “I have the perfect idea in mind!” he giggled “angels and kings anyone?!” I Screamed entering the bus and we all agreed we would head over to Pete’s Bar for my own special drink. Hopefully that would do more than just fill me up when it come to the human deal.

“The More I think about it the more I want to suck the living daylights out of her.” I was angry again and clearly none of my band mates cared about sitting next to me anytime soon. I watched as the golden night life flew by the small wind. God I can’t wait to get there. Suddenly the radio was blasting I peered over to Disashi Like he was an idiot. “Oh Come on Travie live a little you’re single again you can have any sucker you want. Including William!” He Joked. “Haha Funny!” Metro Station’s Shake it was on. At least the music was calming me down before I lost control.

Alex Johnson (The Cab) POV:

Cassadee Came Running to me earlier as if were the end of the world or something. Then she went on some rampage about how No one was coming to our concert because of her teacher. Well isn’t That Just Great. I guess she was expecting me to take care of it, even better. I Grabbed my skateboard from my locker soon out and about going ninety to nothing on that thing. My own way of teacher hunting. Soon I came across a short man, who looked like he’s never had a girlfriend in his own little pathetic life. I had a feeling he wasn’t going to get one anytime soon either for that matter. Likewise In his hands he held about a hundred of our colorful papers. I began to skate faster and faster with in ever second eventually catching up to him. I put one hand to his chest wile the other griped the papers. With out thinking or even really care about how much trouble I would be in because of this, I pushed him to the ground pulling away the papers and with that I was off. Not half bad if I do say so myself! It was for the good of the band anyway, I would take what ever punishment if there was one for taking out the wimpiest teacher ever to live. But it was worth it just to see Cassadee’s smiling face. “Hell yeah thank you Johnson! You’re Amazing!” she hugged me and skipped off. For some odd reason I couldn’t find Alex anywhere, the poor kid sometimes I thought he was a women the way he over reacts about thing like this. I ran back over to her and asked if anyone had told Alex about the whole missing paper ordeal. Well he did, it slipped out from trace’s mouth. “Why does it even matter? I was Planning on telling he anyways.” I Can’t believe it! “Cassadee you should know him better than that! This is our first real concert I cant even image how freaked out he must be!” She looked like an idiot now more than ever. “I H-had no idea he cared about this so much it isn’t that big of a deal. Right?” I shook my head remembering what happened last month when his first guitar’s neck snapped in half. “He Tents to drink himself to sleep, if you know what I mean.” She sighed in confusion “He’s under age by two years! Who Would give....PETE!” Why didn’t I think of that, I know where we’re going next, and with out asking she grabbed my arm and I found my self being dragged across the school. Yeah Now im the one who’s a wimp. Glory moment ruined thank you very much. She threw me into her car and the next thing I knew we we’re on our way to ‘angels and kings’ I knew by the time we got there it would be dark but if Alex could make it so could we. Im just hoping we don’t find him drunk out of his mind or worse....