Fueled By Ramen High

I am sorry my conscience called in sick again

Trace Cyrus’s (Metro Station) POV:
“Does anyone have any idea where Cassadee is?” I screamed bloody murder. The problem was I look like a lunatic running around school campus like this. Finally I found Allison Green, if anything she would know where pope went. I grabbed her arm just as she was entering her last class. “I need your help Allison!” This girl was basically the school’s Trouble Maker. Every homecoming year she was caught, getting herself into trouble of all sorts and sent home! Although I was never sure of her, What about her past and such, or if she never had sex at all? I didn’t have time to think I needed help fast. “It’s trace right...you’re friends with my boyfriend! Well any friend of Marshall’s is a friend of mine!” She bounced cheerfully with a glowing smile on her face. “I Need help tracking down some one. She seems to have gone missing. disappeared right out of the-“ She interrupted me, that smile was gone. “No way! Marshall...he had said something about his friend missing as well.” So every’s one gone on one of the most important days of my life. What better way to bring my hopes down? We Found her boyfriend and asked him to text as many of our friend, but sadly no replies. Marshall Tried a call as did Allison and I, and still nothing! “What happens if Alex if gone! That means im the only one left able to get control of this! Alone im in deep sh-“ Suddenly Allison’s cell phone rang and I began to calm down. Meanwhile the others were just freaked over they way I was acting. I tend to lose it every now and again if you haven’t noticed. It was Johnson something about hunting Alex down the way he put it. Soon after than my phone rang. It was mason musso, the way he spook. So soft and restless. I wasn’t sure if he was in the middle of a laughing fit or if he was Crying. Either way it didn’t sound good to me...I had a feeling it was either a trap (that was the last thing I needed right now) or something was wrong.

I knew the others would be back tomorrow, hopefully Alex wasn’t wasted. I entered the small condo the band and I all shared. Trust me it’s not easy living with four teenage guys yet I am one so I have no problem with it what so ever. Once I walked in the first thing that caught my eye was Anthony Improgo crashed on the floor right next to the sofa. Would be surprised if he rolled off, the more I think about it the more I would have loved to seen that. I ran into Blake on the way to the room mason and I bunked in. he looked as if he were about to cry or something. “He’s in there, but let me tell you first off he refuses to talk to anyone.” I wonder what the problem was, worse than I though that’s all I know. I practically ran in to find him cuddled up in the corner, his face digging deep into his knees. “I need to make a phone call.” he choked not even looking at me. In fact he just ran past me as if I were nothing...thin depressed air. I always found it funny how someone attitude could change lives with in seconds. My stomach was in a curl, feeling sick I ran into the bathroom. As if this could get any worse I walked into the kitchen soon after, mason was crying hard and screaming into to landline phone. Yes here we still have one of those, telling me who ever he was so upset with was close...real close. I passed out on the sofa catching a glimpse of Blake With a sharpie near Anthony’s face. I waited and slowly drifted to sleep.

Travis McCoy (Gym Class Heroes) POV:

“What about Katy?” Pete asked handing me a beer I had never heard of before. At least he knew it would calm my nerves down. I smelt Blood sweet sweet blood every time a human passed. “Listen Pete I don’t know how who stand this! Human everywhere! How do you not lose control!” I’ll admit, throwing a fit wasn’t as easy as it sounds. “You never answered my question?” I Peered up to the other end of the bar where Pete stood, his blood boiling...his arms crossed. “Katy Perry?” He nodded “I guess I’ve never thought about her.” Really why on earth would he bring up such a thing? As if I would think twice about her. “My heart was broken” I whimpered, that’s right im a guy and I just said my heart was broken. Was I really in love with Alice? Every once in a wile take the time to look deep in that beer bottle, Gaze around that bar and think about why you’re here in the first place. “Sorry Man. I’ll shut up.” Pete Gasped “That’s right! Just Shut up I never want you talking to me again.” I joked gulping down the last of my beer. Lost in the moment. Suddenly I was ripped away from my thoughts when someone came crashing through the door. “Alex! What are you doing here! Do you know what will happen if anyone finds an eighteen year old here? It will be the end of me and you!” Pete barked, Alex on the other hand could care less. “I need a beer Pete Now!” I had a feeling Pete was more worried about Alex’s life than anything else. I could smell the blood rushing through his body. It was so mouth watering. “Alex you should go.” I gasped covering my nose, breathing faster with every second. I care about Alex okay, we’ve toured with the cab before. Imagine what would happen if I were the one to take his life. Pete pulled out a bottle of fresh blood from a small fridge hidden under the base of the bar. “Pete beer now!” he screamed once more. As I gulped down the blood. I hated cold blood but it’s better than killing a friend. Tell me, how I am supposed to deal with being in love with some one like Katy Perry If I cant ever be in the same room with a beautiful girl, or better yet Alex?