Here We Go Again

x001.

"For the last time, no. We can't turn around." Shane said, rolling his eyes. His band mate, Nate, huffed, frowning.

"This is crap. You know we don't get along."

"Precisely why I didn't tell you she'd be there." He smirked.

"Ugh."

"Come on, Nate, cheer up. I don't see what's so bad about her anyway." Jason said.

"She's a bi-" Shane's glare cut him off. He turned away, scowling outside his window. Jason stared, confused.

"I'll make you that birdhouse this year, Jase." Shane said, changing the subject.

"Seriously?!" He cried, grinning.

"Yup." He smiled.

"I love you!" He flung himself across the limo, tackling Shane in a hug.

"Oof!" Shane groaned at the impact before laughing. Nate snorted, unamused.

POV CHANGE - Christine

"Na, Na, Na, Diva is the female version of a hustlerrr!" I heard a voice sing. My eyebrow rose as I walked inside the dancing studio.

"Uhm, hello? I walk in and no one says anything? I'm Christine Gray for God's sake!" I yelled, stomping my foot. She stopped and whipped around. I grinned.

"Chris!"

"Cait!" She ran at me, hugging me tightly. "Jeez, muscle-bob-buff-pants anyone?" She laughed.

"Where have you been?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Around the world?" I smiled. She rolled her eyes.

"It's been 3 years, y'know."

"I know." I sighed. "Sorry."

"It's okay. At least you're here now, right?" She paused. "Why are you here now?"

"Shane convinced me to come." I shrugged. "I had nothing planned this Summer, so I though, what the hell?"

"Welcome back." She smiled.

"OH MY GOD - IS THAT CHRISTINE GRAY I SEE?" A voice yelled. I turned.

"Tess, darling!" She seems different. We hugged, laughing. "Okay, spill fo shill. What did I miss?"

"The most embarrassing night of my life." She frowned, then went over the details of what I missed last year, and the two years before that.

"Wow. So you two are coolio now?"

"Yep." They both answered.

"Awwwesome!"

"Cait, Tess!"

"Mitchie!" They yelled, then ran at some brown haired girl I didn't know. I offered a smile and shook her hand.

"I'm Christine. Feel free to call me Chris." She smiled.

"I'm Mitchie...call me Mitch?"

"Our introduction totally rhymed. I like you already." I grinned. She laughed.

"EEEEYO! Shane Gray is in the house!" His oh so familiar voice screeched. His eyes fell on me. "Chrisssss!"

"Shaaaaane?" I mocked as he lifted me in the air in his arms, spinning me around. I laughed, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"I'm assuming they know eachother?" I heard Mitchie say.

"Yup. Shane Gray-o is my cousin-o." I said as he put me down..

"That I am." He nodded.

"Really? He never told me he had a cousin....Though, I guess it's obvious." Her nose crinkled. I gasped.

"You didn't talk about me?" I asked, appalled.

"Well..." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Jason did, though." Tess added.

"Yeah! I did!" A voice said. I pushed Shane away and ran at him.

"JASON!" I screamed, taking him to the ground. I didn't care who saw - he was my lovable, huggable Jason bear. He laughed, wrapping his arms around me. "You still smell nice."

"Thank you!" He smiled. I giggled -yes, giggled- and stood. My eyebrows furrowed together.

"Where's the other one?" They looked around. Shane rolled his eyes.

"Nate!" He called. A voice grumbled, then in walked Mr.Asshole face himself. The girls smiled, but he just frowned as he looked at me.

"Nate." I nodded.

"Christine." He nodded.

Cue the awkward silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter one.

:D