Status: Updating soon, Half a chapter written so far. Will update as soon as possible.

All I want is your sweet,sweet blood

All I want is your sweet, sweet blood Ch. 1 By:M.S

All I want is your sweet, sweet blood
Ch. 1 By: M.S.P.
I was born in London, England on January 1st, 1678. My life wasn’t easy from the start. My family lived in a small cottage 2 hours outside of London.

My dad was at war, so it was just my mum and the help of our servants to take care of us. We still had to sew our own clothes since we didn’t have much money coming in.

My mum made dresses for the people in our town and we got by with the little that they gave her.

I have 2 sisters named Johanna and Catherine and I am the eldest, my name is Bella Maria, at the time of the events that this story first happened I was 17 years old and the year was 1695.

Our life wasn’t easy most of the time, we had few enjoyments, but we did enjoy getting letters from our father, which I have enclosed here.

Dear Mrs.Jenks and family,
I’ve missed you all terribly. I’m fighting this war for all of you and the beautiful country of England. I know we will get through all this somehow. Tell Bella, Johanna, and Catherine that that war isn’t an easy thing, but it’s the only thing we can do in our current situation. It will be back as soon as they allow me to be and will write again as soon as I can and I do expect word from all of you as well.
Your loving Husband and Father, Henry

Our mother had us take certain classes to learn how to sew, and sing and play piano. She told us: “It’s for the better of you, so I can find you a suitable husband someday.”

“Honestly Mother, I think I’d rather see the world someday, and if I find a suitable man, then I’ll just know it.” “Seriously Bella I just want what’s best for you. If I find some suitors please at least talk to some of them. You could even like some of them, just try please, for your mum.”

“Ok I will.” “Splendid, in a fortnight Edward Cavill would like to meet you.”

“Ok Mum, I’ll meet him. But I’m not promising anything.” “Well as long as you meet him it suits my fancy for now, you might even like each other in the end.” “We’ll see mum.”