Cinderella

All alone in the attic

I looked around the place was so full. My heart was thumping, i felt my blood pulsing at the speed of light. I would be going out to do my number in minutes. It was time like these that i wished i had stayed home that night, then i wouldv'e never been turned and then i wouldv'e never ran away from home. The pianoiest started playing girls were going out it was now my turn and i walked out and started singing. I was almost done my number when guns were going off. Everyone screamed but me it was part of the show. i stood tall when the main shooter turned to me. "everybody down on your stomachs."he yelled everyone did this wasn't suppose to happen. i walked down to him, "what the hell are you doing your ruining the show, you showed up to earily and your suppose to aim it up to the sign sending off the fireworks." i snapped not realising we were actually being robbed or held hostage. The dude just looked at me, Then i heard Danny my director, "those aren't the preformers," he had croaked out. the man smilied cruely and wrapped his arm around my waist. I tried pushing him off but he only held me closer. "guys i think we got all we need, let's go," he said picking me up bridal style, there was smoke everywhere. i was coughing like crazy. we were outside somewhere i was in a circle of physcos. 'oh my god' Everyone was silent and nobody moved then he came forward, he walked towards me with something behind his back, i stood there then i sensed someone going to grab ahold of me. i ducked and he tripped then i weaved my way through the men and i bolted out onto the street. i turned right and was running down mainstreet. then i was at a dead end and had to run through an ally where the first guy awaited me. i stopped slamming into him. he grabbed my hands and tied them quickly with rope. he started pulling me i started screaming, he stopped turned around and slapped me, i could feel my face swell up. i was in shock, i didn't notice that i was being thrown into a car i landed on someone he set me up right, then buckled me up. then another dude came in and sat on the other side of me. i waited till he was driving and i screamed, he almost crashed,"fuck" i cursed i really was hoping that we would crash. the man turns around,"are you crazy why the hell did you do that for, do you want your other cheek like your first one." he snapped. "first of all i did that hoping we would crash, second what the hell do you want with me, and thirdly what's your name." i demanded. The man gave me the weirdest look ever. "if it will shut you up, we were sent to get a young talented woman don't ask we don't even know, and my name is ashton why?" he asked. "so i know what to put on your grave." i said triaumphly. "wha-" was all he got to, cause a large tractor trailor hit us causing the car to roll down the hill. my binds were cut and my head was bleeding i needed space to breathe so walked over most likely dead bodies and got out. i couldn't let people see me and my healing wounds. I leaned on a tree a few miles where there is now a fire. I felt really bad. i prayed they got out. but i was pretty sure they didn't. i sent a pray but before i finished i was tackled to the ground. "well you got what you wanted a crash now we go our way."ashton smiled then i saw wings sprout out of his back. i screamed, backing way but he picked me up bridal style. and he was off along with eveyone else. i hid my face only because of the thrashing rain. It was storming and i was Brontophobia which means i'm terrified of thunder storms. Usually i'll be kicking and screaming. but cant do that when your in the air.
Once we landed the storm was over and we were at a castle. i was terrified and then he came out, i was scared, he resemed the joker, "come girl we must prepare you for the prince." he said smiling i refused to move, he grabbed my arm, and pulled me into the castle, he walked through hallways and he came to a door. there were a bunch of girls there i was horrified, he threw me in and shut the doors. i was trembling as all the girls watched me. then i rather plump woman came in. "come come, you are a beauty and a natural one at that you will make this interesting. let me get your bath ready."she said pulling me away from the glares. Once i finished my bath she handed me a short red dress and black heels. i wore my necklace it was a everchangeing seashell surrounded by saphire pebbles. I just put on some eyeliner and some glitter but that was about it. i started to feel ill. i was terrified i would pass out. i sat on the side of the bath when the plump woman came in and took me with all the other girls also in short dresses. well here goes nothing.
oh my well my girl doesnt have a name oppies well here'
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok now for those who choose to comment me and give me feedback, i want you to give me a discription of a character and i will use that character in my next chapter.
Good luck- have fun
-Jennica