Cinderella

oh my jonas

So once i leave my room I go in search of the libary. After about five minutes i let out a scream of frustration. Then someone's at my side. I shriek out of surpirse. It's Alen, i start to back up into a wall.
"stay away from me," i warn him, he puts his arms out to surrender. "hey i'm just here to help, Want to tell me your name," he asked, i gave him such a weird look he dropped his head, which kinda made me feel bad. I sighed, "Its Jena," i whispered then shrieked when he showed up right infront of me. "wow you trust me enough to tell me your name. here i'll take you to the libary," he said holding his hand out. "i don't trust you that much." i said smiling. he sighed but started walking ahead i followed. we started talking and laughing. Even about my jumping off the roof. then we appeared at the libary.
When i walked in my breath was taken away. the libary was gigantic and i was stunned. never have i ever seen something so amazing. i walked over to a book. i pulled it out and opened it to a page. in there a picture fell out and onto the floor i put the book back on the shelf. i picked up the picture, and studied it. IT was gorgoues portrait, the girl was in a reneassiance dress. which was a masterpiece in itself. someone walked behind me and gasped. "she looks just like you,"alen explained. i shook my head, the girl looked like my sister. Which brought a tear to my eye. i turned it over and in latin it said, 'in ourselves we trust, in our lovers trust in us, forever keep her safe, Michi' i held in my tears it was my sister. i put the picture back along with the book. Then the libary door opened to reveal my savor of many times, i walked out to greet him.
"wow sleeping beauty is actually awake,
♠ ♠ ♠
Jenn here now i dont like characters or stories that revolve around bands, jonas brothers, jokers. the kind of stuff that you see on every page. try and be original
sorry if i offend anyone.....
but seriously
-Jennica