Best Friend's No Matter What Happens

Jocelyn

"So you guys are gonna become parent's?" I asked as Spence kissed my cheek.
"Yup, we are," Cassie said coming out hand in hand with Spade..YUCK!
"Yay, um, well Cassie, are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked as Spence ploped himself down on the ground, dragging me down into his lap.
"Well of course, besties for life, so there," she stuck her tongue out at me, and EW, Spade brought himself around and kissed her, ew frenching.
I made gagging sounds as they continued,"Do they ever come for breath?"
"Babe, I couldn't tell yah," I said kissing his cheek, with a sigh.
"What's wrong?"
"The whole pregnancy thing, it's scary, what if you or I chicken out half way through, what if you do and then I'm left for myself?!"
He looked into my eyes, his were a ice green which were beautiful,"Jocie, look at me, I love you, and the baby that will grow inside of you, I could never leave you, I am not that big of dick, am I?"
I kissed his nose,"Of course you aren't, only when you're on your period."
"Haha, you're hilarious," he said kissing me.
"I know," he then kissed my cheek,"Otay, I am hungry, who agrees?"
"I do," Cassie and Spade said at the same time.
"Goodie, who's drivin?"
"I am," Spade said taking out his car keys...oh god.
I never feel safe getting in a car with him, I'm afraid he might tell everyone to jump then have my belt on restraint and drive it off a cliff or some crazy shit like that.
"Baby, c'mon, we gotta get out," Spence said pulling my hand, dragging me to the door.
I followed without a word, I looked over at Cassie, she just hand a blank stare, I could tell that the next 9 months of our lives were gonna be hell.
~~~
We loaded into Spade's car, Cassie and him in the front and Spence and I in the back, Spence put his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer.
I rested my head on his shoulder and just stared at the back of Spade's head.
What would my acutal mother say if she knew what I was doing? Nothing, because if she was around, I wouldn't have to do this, but then again if she was then I would have never met my soulmate or my bestie.I sighed and looked at Spence who was sleeping, and then I looked up at Cassie who had the same blank look.
"Fuck shit, you guys it's already what time? 6!?" I shouted out of random.
"Damn time passes by fast," Cassie said snapping out of whatever she was thinking.
"Yes it does, shit, lil Katie at the home, she was expecting me there for her fourth birthday, 3 hours ago," I flung my head back and felt the tears of rage enflame in my eyes.
"Calm down baby, we can go pick her up a gift and then it'll all be good," Spence said kissing my cheek.
I closed my eyes and just wished for death, it would be so much easier right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
short..sorry :(
*gives cyber cookie*sorry i am lol
comment.subscribe.tell!!
-Nicole