Traitor or Not?

Chapter 3- A strange dream

It was midnight but Rin couldn’t sleep, she was still outside thinking.
“Can’t sleep young Lady?” a monk asked her.
“No I can’t.”
“If there is something I can do for you please tell me.”
“Actually there is something.”
“And what exactly is that something young Lady?”
“Can you with your spiritual powers make me remember what I done two days ago?”
“Well that’s a strange wish but I think I can help you.”
“Arigatou!”
“Come with me young Lady.”
Rin followed the monk inside the temple. The monk started to prepare a potion.
“You said two days ago, didn’t you?”
“Yes.”
“Here is a potion. Drink it and then go to bed; you would dream everything that you did that day and when you’ll wake up you’ll remember the dream.”
“Thank you so much.”
Rin drunk the potion and went to bed, she fall asleep immediately.
The dream was so clear and realistic.
It started with Rin waking up, she eat her breakfast and then went to the river. She saw the flowers and said.
“The flowers are so beautiful. I shall pick some today too.”
Then she went to a big tree and sat there. Rin saw a very bright light and felt different. She saw that the light was from a mirror, a young girl was holding the mirror.
“Her soul is too big, I couldn’t absorb it all. There is still a very small piece of her soul inside her.” the little girl said.
‘That girl is Kanna! What is she doing here?’ Rin thought.
“Does that mean that I can’t control her?” another voice said.
‘That’s Kagura!’
“No, you can control her as you wish, but…”
“But what?”
“But she may be able to remember this.”
“She will remember immediately after I broke the spell?”
“No.”
“Then is alright. Dance of the death!”
‘What is this? I can’t control my body!’
“Now…”Kagura said to Rin. “You’ll go in the village and tell the villagers that in the forest is an injured demon. Then you’ll show them the way to Sesshomaru. When the villagers arrive to Sesshomaru you’ll stay behind them near a tree but must be easy to be seen. After Sesshomaru will see you, you’ll ran and come to this tree. Now go!”
‘My body is moving, I can’t control it! I don’t want to do that!’
Rin arrived to the village.
“People there is an injured demon in the forest. Come with me! We must kill him!” Rin yelled and immediately a lot of villagers come after her.
‘No! Stop! I don’t want to betray my Lord!’
They arrived there near the big tree in the forest, there was Sesshomaru. When Sesshomaru looked at Rin his eyes were confused.
‘NOOOO! It is not me that is doing this!’
After Sesshomaru saw her she ran away.
‘Please forgive me my Lord! It isn’t my fault! Please!’
She arrived at the river. There were Kagura and Kanna.
‘How could you put me doing this? I will never forgive you! Curse you Kagura!’
Kagura brooked the spell and left.
Rin woke up. That dream was terrible!