Traitor or Not?

Chapter 4 – The love for a demon

Rin was sitting at the entrance of the temple.
‘It’s my fault! If my spiritual powers were enough strong that wouldn’t happened. It’s my fault for being so weak. I have to accept the consequence for being so weak. Even if that means that I won’t see my Lord ever again.’
“Rin-chan, we’re leaving do you want to come with us?”
“Yes, I’ll continue my journey.”
After a short time of walking:
“Rin-chan?” a girl said.
“What?”
“”Hanna said that you are in love with a demon, is that true?”
“Yes it is.”
“So that’s why you are so depressed?”
“Not really.”
“Anyway you shouldn’t love a demon!”
“Why?”
“A demon brings just unhappiness. Look at you! Even if he loves you, the others will exclude because you love a demon. And if this love continues and you have his child you’ll suffer a lot more because it will be a half-demon and half-demons aren’t accepted neither of humans or demons. But what are the chances to be loved by a demon or even a demon to care about you? They’re almost zero.”
“But he cared about me very much…”
“What! Are you serious?!”
“Yes but then…then…” Rin started to cry.
“Then what? What happened?”
“Then…then… I b-betrayed him…”
“You’re crazy! You don’t know what have you done? To betray a demon is pure craziness! You lucky that you’re alive. He could kill you.”
“I know, and still he let me go. He had the chance to kill me but he didn’t.”
“This is really strange.” a girl said.
“Well now we’re going on this way. Good bye Rin-chan.”
“Good bye.”
Rin continued her journey.
‘Where am I supposed to go? A village? No. I don’t want to live with humans again. Is this my destiny, to leave with humans? No it can’t be. Maybe if I find Sesshomaru-sama he will forgive me. What else can I do?’
And so Rin started her new journey in searching for her beloved Sesshomaru. Maybe she will find him or maybe not. Maybe he will forgive her or maybe not. All is up to destiny now.