Status: Complete :)

Don't Remember Me

This Feeling Used To Pass

“Shit.” I hissed, realizing that Brynden and I had overslept. Okay, he was sleeping, I was the one who had been looking at him while he slept. Fucking perverted nature. Or something like that.

Did I ever look at Hayden like that when he was sleeping over? I don’t think so…

“Shit.” I let out again frustratedly as I bent over Brynden’s sleeping figure, a strange urge to kiss him coming over me. However, I didn’t want to scare him awake so I just pecked his cheek, feeling the cool skin under my lips nearly left me burning for more of the feeling of his skin against my lips.

That’s different. Previous boyfriends and girlfriends never left me wanting anything more from them than wanting them to get the fuck out of my house.

But his eyes darted open to see me hovering over him. Instantly, he went red with blush. “H-h-hi?” He gasped as I backed away.

“Time to get up.” I told him quickly, rolling over him to stand up and rummage through my backpack. “And just so you know, I wasn’t trying to rape you in your sleep.” I let him know as I slipped on a faded, black and grey Thirteen shirt.

He blushed even more profusely at that comment. “I-I kn-know…” He told me and he tried to get himself out of the blankets, but he only ended up tangling himself further in the comforter before finally squirming close enough to the edge and was about to fall off.

Something in me broke out in flame as my breath hitched at his impending fall. Like I’d let the floor bruise hisflawless skin. Immediately, I was under him, catching his lithe body in my arms.

For a few seconds, I just looked down at his eyes. The black in them shone surprise and some other undetectable emotion before I found myself closing my eyes to lean in towards the face that was now tinted with a deep red blush. Something in me needed, craved this contact with him.

I heard his breath catch as our lips touched, ignited yet another spark in my stomach. Shit, what was that? I had no idea, but I wanted more of whatever it was.

Would Hayden give me this same feeling? I thought, but then I pushed it out of my head. This isn’t Hayden; this is Brynden.

Brynden is the one that actually likes me. In that way anyways.

I hand came up to snake itself onto his cheek and I pressed just a little harder to his lips, sending more indescribable feelings through my veins. One of his hands wound up in my hair, tangling around the strands. I don’t know if it was from the comment I’d made about liking that part last night, or if he just did it subconsciously, but it was nice, nonetheless. The warmth our skin was making me want to pull him closer to me. But I realized he still wasn’t confident in anything he was doing yet so I detached my lips from his full ones and looked down at him.

His eyes drifted open as he looked at me with the large, black ovals that were his eyes. He looked at me curiously, like a kitten would. Okay, so he had more qualities of a kitten than a human, but that’s what made him cute.

But then his eyes flickered to the alarm clock on his side table before he yelped and jumped to his feet, magically escaping from the comforter’s hold around him. “Why didn’t y-you tell m-me we were l-late?!”

Wow, even in intense situations, he finds the time to stutter. “I was too busy thinking about molesting you in your sleep?” I tried, rolling my eyes sardonically at him. His reaction made me laugh out loud at him. His cheeks turned redder than I’ve ever seen them before and he let out a little squeak.

“Wh-wh-what?” He piped up, his voice cracking. He pulled a semi-tight shirt on and a pair of skinny jeans. I preferred baggy pantsLike the ones the guidance counselor said were weapons.

He combed quickly through his glossy black hair as I finished pulling on my chained pants. “Get in the car.”

He quickly nodded, treading downstairs and out the front door. I followed after him with both our backpacks in tow. Silly kid – almost forgot his.

I snickered to myself as I placed the backpacks into the back seat as he timidly sat in the passenger’s seat. He played with the hem of his shirt nervously as I backed out of the driveway, tires squealing along with Brynden as I sped down the road.

Okay, today I realized that one: Brynden is a fairly light sleeper and two: he hates fast drivers (which I am).

I chuckled as the school came into view because his pale hands were still gripping the dashboard like they were a lifeline.

I stopped at a stop sign and decided this would be a good opportunity to mess with him (in the nicest way possible). I jolted the car to life, making it jump forward and forcing a shriek from Brynden’s full lips.

“Don’t like my driving?” I asked, laughing again. He shook his head quickly in response, sending his black locks in a swirl around his face.

But then I realized I should quit as Brynden’s face started to contort and his limbs started to shake. Trying to keep my eyes on the road and off of his now-sickly looking frame was hard to do.

“Brynden?”

No answer.

“Brynden, hey!” I yelled a little louder, hitting his leg lightly.

Still no answer. I sped full-speed into the school parking lot; the closest place with medical facilities.

Shit… I cursed over and over in my head as I darted out my door and to the other side where Brynden was.

“Hey!” I called to him, bending down to face his limp head. “Brynden? Can you hear me?” I lifted his head to see his now-glassy and glazed eyes.

“I-I… feel sick…” He mumbled before I picked him up, cradling him in my arms as I dashed up the school’s steps.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brynden be sick :(
Poor Love :'(