Status: Complete :)

Don't Remember Me

Trying To Keep The Words From Coming Out

“What class do you have next?” I asked the black-haired boy in front of me as he crouched down at his locker, rearranging books.

“E-English…” There’s that cute stutter again, coming from his mouth. Somehow, this kid has me completely entranced.

“No finals in that class?” I questioned as he stood up. He shook his head, sending his black locks flying in multiple directions before looking up at me, his black eyes infiltrating my own.

“I-I finished them y-yesterday,” If he keeps doing that fucking adorable stutter, I might just lose it. I already wanted to kiss him as it was. Why was I restraining myself again? Oh, right, because of the fifteen dozen eyes on us in the hallways.

“Stop it,” I told him firmly. He looked up at me, confusion and worry creased on his forehead.

“I-I’m sorry… what… did I do?” He asked timidly, shuffling his feet and shifting the weight of the textbook in his hands from one arm to the other as he bit his lip.

“No, it’s nothing,” I told him, realizing how cheesy it’d be to tell him to stop being fucking cute. Good thing I didn’t have anything in front of me to face-desk on because I so would’ve.

He still looked worried that’d he’d upset me in some way. I looked around the hall to make sure no one was looking before I leaned over Brynden and pressed my lips tentatively to his forehead. At that, he blushed and continued to gnaw on his lip as he looked down at his hands.

The warning bell rang and everyone broke off conversations with their friends and headed to class.

“You should skip with me.” I told Brynden. He looked up at me, shocked that I’d ever make such a notion unto him. “C’mon, it’s the last day – not like they’re going to put you in detention.” I explained, rolling my eyes.

He smiled shyly up at me through his dark bangs. “O-okay…” He whispered before sitting his books inside the locker again as the final bell rang.

He followed me to the nearest bathroom, where I set down my bag on the floor, slumping against the wall, letting myself slide to the floor as well.

Brynden just stood there, looking incredibly awkward before I gestured for him to come sit by me.

“Good thing we’re not a straight couple, eh?” I said, chuckling at him as he sat down next to me. He looked up at me confusedly, apparently puzzled at what I was trying to say.

“Wh-what?” He stuttered.

I rolled my eyes playfully at him before kissing his forehead in a tender way. “That way we don’t have to argue over which bathroom to hide in.”

At that, he giggled. Have I ever heard him giggle before? Can’t say I have. Holy shit, it was adorable. With that soft chuckle, I had pulled him into my lap as he sat sideways on my legs.

One of my hands cradled his head as he looked up at me. I decided that I had put up with waiting for contact with him for long enough.

My other arm snaked around his waist as I pulled him up against me, pressing my lips against his. I felt one of his hands wind up into my hair again. It must have been a habit to him now.

Have I mentioned how much I like kissing him? Because I do. Especially when his pale hand comes up to wind in my hair, tugging at it slightly. It shows me that he likes it too. At least, that’s what it seems like to me, anyways.

Who knew he’d change me so completely? I sure as hell didn’t.

His other arm wrapped itself around my neck so he wouldn’t fall out of my grasp as I moved my mouth against his.

He was getting so much better at this. There were no teeth or awkward lip movements like the first time we’d kissed in the cafeteria (which I still kick myself for making him do that).

But there was something I wanted to try with him that I’d never gotten to with any of my other partners. Mostly because I could never stomach it because of my feelings for Hayden.

However, now that those feelings were fading away because I had Brynden… let’s just say it felt right.

I pressed rougher onto his mouth before running my tongue across his bottom lip. He squeaked and pulled away, looking at me wide-eyed and then he covered his mouth with his hands.

My heart fell at that display. It felt like Brynden didn’t want me. But then I had to remember that his was an extremely innocent kid; he’s probably never done this.

“I-I’m… s-s-sorry.” He replied breathlessly. “Y-you just… s-surprised me…” He whispered, his cheeks tinting with red.

“Would you hate me if I tried that again?” I questioned, keeping my eyes on his wide, black ones.

He bit his lip and looked down for a minute before looking up at me. “B-But… I-I’m… bad a-at kissing…”

I grinned at that and then pressed my lips to his cheek. “Let’s just say you’ve improved. So, try it?”

He glanced around, his cheeks a bright red before letting his teeth clamp down over his lip. But then he nodded shyly.He needs to stop being so cute.

I leaned back over him and pressed my lip to hi once more. I moved my mouth against his as he started responded with tentative movements. His hands were still laced in my hair as he continued to dangle the strands between his finger, making me grin into the kiss.

I ran my tongue over his bottom lip again, begging for entrance. But then he opened his mouth to let me in, albeit it was extremely reluctant.

I let my tongue lap over the pockets of his cheeks and the trench between his teeth and his lower lip before rubbing against his own wet muscle.

Then I got the bright idea to pull his tongue into my mouth and suck on it. He moaned into the kiss at the sensation. I can’t begin to describe how good that made me feel that I was doing good at this; that it was feeling as good for him as it was for me.

But I had to pull away because I got this urge to tell him something. He looked up at me before he blushed and hid his face in my shirt.

“Hey Brynden?” I asked the boy who was burying himself in my chest.

“Mmm…?” His muffled response came.

“I like you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes! A makeout scene :D
Comments? :D