Status: Complete :)

Don't Remember Me

I'm Gonna Give You Only One Reply.

That day, I spent the day tracking down those three Taylors. Two were seniors and one was a freshman. I went with finding the freshman first; it was less intimidating that way.
“Do you know who Taylor Shultz is?” I asked the first freshman I saw. The girl looked up at me and nodded.
“Yeah, what do you want with her?”
“I have to ask her some questions… for a survey.” I tacked on, remembering Nia’s suggestion of disguising this hunt as a survey.
She arched in eyebrow in a fashion that screamed ‘why don’t you ask me then?’. Fucking attention whore. “Yeah… she should be going to her journalism class next. Mr. Hodges I think? Blond girl, kinda short.”
Without another word I just stalked off toward the class I was told she was in. then it really occurred to me that Taylor could be a girl. And yes, I considered that Taylor might not even be their name, but it was all I really had to go on so for now I was going to assume it.
What was I gonna do to see if she was the Taylor that wrote the note and text messages? All I had of them was a piece of their handwriting and their cell phone number. But I’m sure if I called, they’d hang up. The fucking cowards. I figured my best shot would be getting a signature of each of the Taylors and compare it to the original.
I glanced around the room for the girl that was described for me. She was chatting with one of her friends when I walked up to her.
“Hey, Taylor, right?” I asked in a welcoming voice. Didn’t exactly want to scare her off. She looked up at me and then got a disgusted look on her face. “I’m doing a survey on handwriting for my English class. Could you write down your name and three adjectives that describe you?”
“How’s that going to help you with penmanship?” She asked in an irritated fashion.
“Well, there are theories that your handwriting reflects what you’re like.” I shoved my notebook at her and she quickly wrote the information down, hoping to get me out of her face as soon as possible.
In my next class I analyzed the Shultz girl’s signature against the original. There was no way it was hers. Her writing was crooked and uneven and only barely legible while the first one was extremely neat and almost pretty. That made me think that the person who wrote the note was a girl.
Not many guys had that nice of handwriting. But then again, wouldn’t artists have good penmanship? Okay, that sounded stereotypical, but it could be true. Either way, I marked Taylor Shultz off the list of people Nia and I had obtained.
Good thing that wasn’t them, that chick seemed like a real bitch. Hey! I can be choosy about what kind of person I want to stalk me.
At least my stalker wasn’t being completely creepy about the whole thing and sending me haunting messages like, ‘I see you’. That would be scary as fuck.
I kept an eye out during the next passing period for a senior to ask where the next two Taylors would be.
I went up to a guy that I kind of knew. We only talked once and it was only for a few minutes about how much we hated rap music because some stupid kid was blasting it. So I told the kid something along the lines of, ‘Don’t blast that shit! You don’t see me blasting my death metal on your ass do you?’
“Hey man, do you know Taylor… Hayes is?”
“Yeah, she’s got AP chem this period.” He said. Okay, so this Taylor’s a girl.
“Thanks, you’re a big help.” I thanked him.
“No problem man.” He said dismissively as he dug back into his locker.
After that, I went off to the chemistry room which I visited on a daily basis being in Chemistry II myself.
It was just beginning to fill up with students (which were very few, lucky me). I approached the first girl with a smile, again not wanting to scare her off. “Hello, is your name Taylor?”
“Oh, no, Taylor sits over there.” She pointed to a short-haired brunette by the window.
“Thanks.” I muttered, making my way over to her. She seemed to sense my presence because she looked up at me questioningly.
“C-Can I help you?” She asked meekly.
“Yeah, I’m doing a penmanship survey. …To see how your handwriting reflects your personality.”
“Oh! I think I’ve heard of that. What do I need to do?” At least she was being enthusiastic about it.
“Just sign your name and three adjectives to describe you.” I directed. I was too lazy to make up a new story about it so I went with what I said to the last girl.
She did as I asked and handed back my notebook. I smiled and gave her a quick thank you as I stalked off to my next class which was the second to last class of the day which meant my time for today was running short. But I had to find out who ‘Taylor’ was. And after I did that, I’d probably beat the prick up. I might even make an exception in the ‘don’t hit a girl’ rule if ‘Taylor’ is a girl.
I glanced at the signature she’d left and grinned like a madman when it looked a little similar to what I could remember of the note.
Too bad the high came crashing down when I took out the original and compared. The girl’s was more elegant and much smaller than the first one. “Damn it.” I hissed in the middle of class. But the teacher didn’t catch it.

The other girl wasn’t them either. I couldn’t even make out the words on the paper. So when I got home I was in a worse mood than normal.
“Daemyn!” Brian’s voice came from my door, accompanied by resounding knocks on the door. “Open up queer! You’ve been holed up in your room the whole day! And I swear to God if you’re fucking some guy in there I’m gonna-”
I swung the door open before he could finish that sentence. “What?” I growled.
His face suddenly lost any humor that was on his face as it faded into seriousness. “What’s wrong?”
“What do you care?” I hissed back.
“Okay, listen, just this once, insults aside, what’s going on?” Honestly, he’s a good little brother, I even enjoy our arguing. And of course, I can trust him, he isn’t a complete dick.
I sighed and hung my head. “Well? Come in.” I said, moving aside to let him walk in.
He moved cautiously like there was something in my room that’d bite him. I shut off the red light I had on and let the regular, white light shine around my room.
“Sit.” I said, motioning to the bed. He just looked at it disgustedly for a few seconds before I remembered what I told him earlier in the car and then I rolled my eyes at him. “Listen, I never had sex you idiot. And if I did, I’d never do it here.” I explained.
He arched an eyebrow at me and then proceeded to sit on my mattress. I continued to bring up the game that I’d left so long ago in hope that I could contact ‘Taylor’, even though I knew that wasn’t their real name anymore.
I kept trying to contact them through texts but it didn’t work. “Aren’t you going to tell me?”
“Hey, you can hack, right?” I asked, not turning around. I heard the mattress squeak as he stood up and made his way over to where I was sitting at my desk.
“Oh, you need my expertise?” He said. I could tell this was making his feel dangerous (that idiot liked doing high risk things like hacking).
“Yeah, I need you to hack this guy’s account on this game.”
He jerked me up from the seat and tossed me aside.
“Okay, I need to install a few programs to protect your computer. And this’ll take awhile and my homework-”
“I get it, I do your homework, you get this guy’s account information.”
“This isn’t as high risk as I usually like it since it isn’t with an official company.” He said, as he started downloading some program. “Get to my homework, faggot.” He said in a way that he always did that made it clear he didn’t mean it.
His homework was boring as hell and I sped through it. “Jesus, that was fast.” He said without looking up at me.
“Yeah, well, I am only the most amazingly smart big brother in the entire world.” Then I got up and made my way to the computer screen. “What the fuck is this?”
“I’m hacking the game, you stupid fuck.”
“Hey! Who just did your homework?“
“Okay, okay. Why do you want this guy’s info anyways?”
“Because he’s my crazy-ass stalker.“
Then Brian turned to me with a weird look on his face. “Are you being serious?”
“Yes, now just get his information. Find out where he lives – something.” I ordered. He just sighed and went back to it.
“Do you know how old he is?”
“He goes to our school, but no, I don’t.” I informed him. He might as well know, it’s not like he’s going to go look for my stalker.
I froze as my cell phone went off. I prayed it was from ‘Taylor’, for once.
I flipped it open and nearly cheer when I saw that it was.

I’m giving you a free hint:
Biologically, I’m male.


I laughed out loud because that was the weirdest way I could’ve thought to say that you were a guy. But whatever, now he’s cut the list in half. Then I got a little pissed because I lost my whole school day because I was talking to girls. Either way, I took out the list and marked off every girl on there.
“Aw, fuck. The site only makes you input a zip code and a name. Their name on here is Taylor Michaels. But wait. You know how most of the kids that go to our school’s zip codes are for Arcadia, right?”
“Because we live in the town dumbshit.” I sighed, pointing out the obvious, even though I knew he might be onto something with this.
“Well, this guy lives just out of the township, therefore, his zip code it different.”
“He could’ve lied.”
“I don’t think so. Most people don’t know very many zip codes so they just use their own.”
At this point, I could’ve hugged him, but I didn’t because that’s just how it is.
“I seriously owe you, Brian.” I said, grinning.
“Just don’t tell me about anymore of your gay adventures.”
“Yeah, yeah, sure.” I said, laughing.

I’m getting much closer to finding out who ‘Taylor’ was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brian's a hacker (cuz Brian's cool like that XD).
Things should really start to pick up around chapter... 7, I believe. (after the game, that is). XD
I dunno, things might be dragged out, but whatever, I do what I want XD

Apparently I have writer's block (According to Mibba). I thought that was strange :D
Just kidding, I know why it says that (I'm not completely hopeless).

Anywaysss... New commenters = 1!:

ThisIsMyUsername;Duh - Haha, I love your threats :D But since when are hobos wild? No wait, nevermind XD (Silly me).