New Town New Family New Life.

Love Of My Life.

Aidan's P.O.V

Kyle, Franky and Jake all seemed to have disappeared and as a girl had asked me to dance I ignored my gay mind screaming NO! and lead her to the dance floor and started to waltz around to the music. After 3 dances I said i needed a drink and walked over to the punch bowl leaving the girl to find someone else. I poured my self a drink and downed it in seconds. I started to stare at he door waiting for him to return. I didn't know how long I had been staring at the door for but it must have been quite a while since I could feel the strange looks I was getting but I didn't care I just wanted him to come back. I tuned into this thoughts and my mind filled with fear as I could hear him stuck between an argument between Jake and Franky. Frank had used Kyle, and I was hurt by how upset Kyle was by this. I just listened as the argument planned out and then suddenly his thought disappeared. I was distraught that I could no longer hear him I couldn't know if he was safe but a few seconds after his thoughts disappearing he walked through the door his eyes scanning the hall and landing on me. He started to snake his way through the crowd his eyes never leaving me. Finally he reached me and as I went to ask him if he was OK (by the bruise forming on his eye he obviously wasn't) he kissed me gently and I kissed back wrapping my arms round his neck as his snaked round my waist. I had been waiting for this for 3 years and now I was kissing the Love of my life.
"Finally" I heard my mum sigh from behind me, I jumped and span round to face my smiling mother grabbing kyle's hand. "About time you acted on your feelings, did you really think you would be able to hide this from me Aidan? Really?"
"I thought I hid my emotions very well actually" I defended myself "And you never showed any signs of knowing in your thoughts!"
Mum just laughed and walked away so I turned to Face Kyle.
"I Love You" He whispered
"I Love You Too" I replied "Always Have, Always Will."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short and sorry i haven't written in so long but my life has become one big hell but i thought since I was ill in bed id take the chance to finally update please leave comments on what you think happened to Franky's family and how everything is gonna turn out id like to know your views!!
<3 hugs