Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, to the Show

Five.

"Nice legs, daisy dukes makes a man go whoo hoo!" I sang, prouncing down the stairs, still in my pajamas. Everyone was at work. There was knocking on the door. 2 sets to be correct.
"Tight jeans, double d's making me go whoo hoo!" I sang opening the door, Monoxide and Madrox were standing there. "How the hell do you know where I live?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

"Shaggy wanted us to come get you. He gave us directions" They smiled, I cocked an eyebrow.

"Shaggy? The same shaggy that's my cousin that we hate each other?" I asked, letting them in.

"Yes, that exact Shaggy, now come on before he's not nice anymore" Monoxide said, picking me up.

"I'm still in my pajamas" I faught, too late, we were already half way down the street. I growled.

"I'm sure no one would care" He said

"Well I don't want all of you staring at me" I whined. We went to Shaggy's.

"We got her" Monoxide said throwing me onto the couch. I huffed.

"What do you want?" I asked, he rolled his eyes.

"How good are you with a camera/video recorder?" He asked

"Pretty good, why?"

"Let me finish!" He snapped "You like our music right?" I nodded "Good. You are now our juggalette to promote us." He said "And since you're gonna be living with us, no hard feelings" He said holding his hand out, I narrowed my eyes, taking his hand and we shook on it.

*

I was standing there filming the guys, I hate this job, but whatever. I was laughing as Monoxide was making funny faces to the camera. He then stood up, taking the camera

"And now, the Juggalette promoting us. Tori!" He said

"Stop!" I covered my face up, he laughed.

"Aww, some one afraid of the camera?" He mocked

"Yes, I am!" I said "I don't like it when people film me, knock it off" I said

"I'm not gonna take it off you" He laughed, I thought quickly.

"Monoxide! If you stop filming me I'll kiss you!" I said

"No you wont" He said, I raised my eyebrow.

"You think I wont?" I asked

"Cause you wont." He smirked, I smiled, taking the camera, giving it to Madrox. Monoxide still had that stupid smirk.

"You really don't think I'll do it" I said, doing exactly what I said I would. He was surprised I did it. When I pulled away I pushed him onto the couch. "You really have issues" I laughed

"Do it again" Madrox said "I gotta get that again"

"You filmed that?!" I asked

"Yep" He smiled the most childish smile on earth. I rolled my eyes.

"You know, I don't care" I said "I need clothes" I said, looking down at my hello kitty pajamas.

"C'mon, I have some" Shaggy said, I rolled my eyes, following him upstairs. He game me some small looking clothes, I put them on before going downstairs. They were just sitting there watching TV. I sat next to them, watching whatever the hell it was they were watching.