Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, to the Show

Seven-part 2

We were at the concert, I was front in center in the crowd, I'd already pulled a few minor pranks on Monoxide like; stealing his shoes, replacing his white makeup with pink and putting hair dye in his shampoo. Now, he's a pure red head, and when I say red. I mean red.

They were just about done with the whole concert and J and Shaggy were helping them sing and do their antics. I spotted Monoxide getting a 2 liter of Faygo. I paid no attention to it, singing along with Marsh Lagoon. All of a sudden I was drenched, white shirt colored purple and neon green bra showing clear as day. I screamed.

"Monoxide. Did you just drench my cousin in faygo?" Shaggy said.

"Sure did." Monoxide said.

"Come on up here, hun." Madrox said, reaching his hand out and pulled me on stage. He generously gave me his mic.

"Who wants to see me beat the shit out of Monoxide?" I asked into the mic. There were a lot of cheers. "Alright." I smiled, going to the fridge they had on the stage. Grabbing a lot of Faygo, I walked up to Monoxide, opening up all the Faygo's and poured it all over him before taking him down to the ground, we started sliding around, having Faygo poured over us by the others, we were wrestling and sliding all over.

"Anyone who wants Tori to win chant her name, anyone in favor of Monoxide, call him." Madrox said. There was a mixture of chanting.

"Told you not to mess with me Paul." I huffed as he pinned me down. He smirked.

"Mess with me, I'll getcha back babe." He winked, I pushed him up and we started wrestling more. He pushed us down to the floor, making us slid off stage.

"Well mutha fuckas. While they're trying to kill each other, we'll finish our set." Madrox said, they continued what they were doing. He pinned me down once again. We were both panting and breathing hard, just staring at each other.

"Told you not to mess with me." I panted.

"But you mess with me, I mess with you." He panted.

"Just watch your back."

"You watch yours."

"Like you could do anything." I snorted.

"I could."

"Like?"

"Like this." He whispered, leaning down. It all happened fast after that, like it seemed like it was just in flashes. Flash one: His lips are on mine. Flash two: I kiss back. Flash Three: Neither of us pulled away. With one last kiss he pulled away. We were both looking at each other, I was in awe, but then again I was scared. He got up a little, I pulled myself from under him.

"Earth to space cadet!" Madrox said, I looked at him.

"Huh?" I asked slowly.

"Are you high?" He laughed, I shook my head.

"You wish."

"It'd be fucking funny as hell to watch." J laughed.

"Sure." I said sarcastically. "You guys gonna party or just home?" I asked.

"I don't know." Shaggy said.

"Oh." I said. "I'll walk home." I got up. I got outside and a car pulled up. It was J.

"You're not walking home. I'll drive you and come back." He said.

"Thanks J." I sighed, getting in the car.

"What's wrong with you? You were ok a little while ago." He said.

"Just.. tired." I said, grabbing someone's hoodie out of the back of the car, pulling it on and putting the hood on. I sighed, putting my hands in the pockets. A box of cigarettes, Monoxide's hoodie. I sighed. "Fuck my life." I mumbled.

"You always get suicidal when you're tired?" He asked.

"I'm not suicidal J." I snapped. "I'm just really tired."

"Ok, ok. Rawr Fee-Fee!" He said, I rolled my eyes.

"It's killer Fee-Fee to you." I mumbled, we pulled up to the house, I took his house key. "Here's Paul's stoges. I'm jacking his hoodie." I sighed, throwing the cigarettes on the seat. I walked into the house, watching J pull away. I went into my room, grabbing my pillow. "FUCK MY LIFE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs into it. I don't know why I was so scared about it. I wish I knew what to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 2