Sing Me a Lullaby

The favorites game

Bam's P.O.V.

Fucking finally! I finally kissed her. She's kinda silent now, but she's smiling hollowly. A good sign? Hell yes. It was too quiet in the car, so I turned the radio up. I laughed at the song it happened to play. Sara started giggling.

I sang along, "Uh huh, holy shit, it's about time you get off my dick!!!"

She sang along with the next line, "A few times ya been around that track, but your ass is still fat, it's gonna stay like that!!!"

We both sang the next part, "'Cuz I ain't your holla back boy, I ain't your holla back boy!!!"

We both burst out laughing at the hillarious Cobra Starship song. I turned the volume down and looked at Sara. She was smiling and her eyes were twinkling behind her glasses.

"Oh, buddy, Cobra can make anything less awkward..." she trailed off.

"Agreed. Hey, I've never seen you without glasses. Take 'em off," I instructed.

She shrugged and took her glasses off. I was expecting something dramatic, like she'd be the hottest person alive without her glasses, but the only difference was her eyes. I noticed that they had a tinge of gray and blue mixed in with the green.

"I look like an alien without my glasses, don't I?" she spoke, mostly to herself.

"Kinda," I agreed, because, well, she did look ailenated. She didn't look like herself without her glasses.

"You know, I've hidden behind glasses all my life. I'm attatched to being behind them. I don't think I'll ever get Lasic, or contacts. Ew, I tried contacts once, and they were horrible; I prefer my glasses," she rambled.

"So, what's your favorite color?" I wondered.

"Hmmm... Electric blue, hunter's orange, and purple," she answered.

"Just purple? It doesn't get defined?" I asked.

"Yep, what's yours?" she interrogated.

"Hmmm...Royal purple," I replied. "What's your favorite...food?"

"Pizza! And yours?"

"Damn...Everything bagels with M, L, and T. What's your favorite movie?"

"X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and you?"

"Not sure, how about your favorite...drink?"

"Rootbeer, what about you?"

"Beer, anything that can get a person drunk. Hmm, your favorite...song?"

"Paralyzed by The Used. But, damn, Bert McCracken looks like a murderer! And your favorite song would be...?"

"Vampire Heart by HIM.''
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm in a mood for The Used... And Bert McCracken does look like a murderer!!! I have this theory that he's going to come into my room late at night when I'm asleep and smother me! If you're a fan of The Used, you'll get my song pun. Wow, I associate everything with songs...