The Femmeslash Chronicles

Two

Gerard's POV

"No! You know I don't like clubs! I hate this kind of thing!" I moaned,
"Come on Gerard. You are going to meet someone! You WILL get a social life whether you like it or not!" My all time best friend Frank giggled, I reluctantly allowed myself to be dragged inside.

Instantly, a wave of nausea hit me. The smell of smoke, beer washed over me, accompanied by the thumping beats of general club music. I glared at Frank.
"Oh, yeah, this will be so fun..." He just shoved me and told me to get some drinks in while he found somewhere to chill. I walked slowly up to the bar, I couldn't even hear myself fucking think let alone shout my orders at some dude.

I slumped myself onto one of the bar stools, and leaned over the bar, a tall blonde guy came over to me and asked what I wanted, I managed to yell my order at him and waited for my order to be bought to me. I looked around, taking in my surroundings. I stared at a woman in the far corner, obviously drugged up. Managing to drag my eyes from her, I watched as another girl, youngish, waltzed up to the bar happily, ordered a drink, turned to look at me and held out her hand.

"Hey, I'm Alyssa." She told me, smiling warmly. I extended my arm and grabbed her hand with my own,
"Gerard. Nice to meet you." I smiled back. My drinks were bought to me and she looked at them through her glasses, which emphasized her striking green eyes.
"Oh. With someone are you?" She asked, I detected a slight disapointment in her voice.
"No, just a friend, he's over there, he dragged me here to meet someone..." As I said that sentance her startling eyes looked up at me quickly.
"Well... Are you even looking for someone?" She asked,
"Yeah I guess, I mean it would do me some good, you know?"
"I know..." I couldn't stop staring at her, she was so... gorgeous, was the only word I could use to describe her.
"What about you?" I wondered aloud,
"What do you mean?"
"Are you here with someone or are you looking?"
"Oh, I'm the same as you!"
I grinned without even knowing, she smiled back and directed her eyes to her drink, fiddling with the straw,
"Listen I know this is a bit... forward, but, do you wanna go somewhere, to, get to know eachother better?" She nodded at me, and I smiled, "I will meet you outside in five minutes, I have to let my friend know where I actually am..."
"Okay. Same here."

I left my seat and squeezed her hand. Scanning the entire room closely, I managed to see Frank, slumped in a corner, watching a particular girl dance, I made my way through the dancing figures, and tapped him on the shoulder, he jumped and looked at me,
"Gee? Where the fuck have you been?" He practically yelled at me,
"Listen, I've met a chick, hot as fuck, and I'm, going somewhere..." I told him,
"HA! I told you this would happen, now, WHO should you listen to in future?"
"Yeah, don't flatter yourself. Make a move on that chick that you have been perving on for so long yeah?" I told him, making my way to leave.
"I can't." He sighed.
"Why?"
"She's too, good for me!"
I let out a breath of exasperation, and just walked off, making a detour to the girl Frank obviously wanted. I tapped her on the shoulder, she turned and looked at me,
"Hi, yeah, listen, my friend wants you, but is to shit scared to tell you himself, so, just to let you know." I laughed, she smiled back,
"Who's your friend?"
"Him." I pointed at Frank, who's jaw was practically on the floor and he was giving me a look as if to say, 'you wait till I fucking catch you bitch."
The girl nodded and I smiled,
"You gonna talk to him?" She nodded once more, and I thanked her, walking off towards the exit.

**10 Minutes Later**

We had called a cab, and now we were on our way back to my house, I glanced over to her, and she giggled, grasping my hand. I smiled back at her and directed the driver to my house. Once there, I overpayed the Taxi driver accidentally, in a hurry to get into my house.
She climbed out of the car, and I followed, running to my door I fumbled around for my keys.
"Where the fuck are they?" I wondered aloud, a hand slid into my back pocket and pulled something out, I spun around and Alyssa grinned at me handing over my keys,
"Got them." I laughed.
Kicking the now unlocked door open, I began to make my way into the kitchen, Alyssa stopped me,
"And where the hell do you think your going?" She demanded,
"Coffee?" I replied, innocently.
"This really is your first time out clubbing isn't it honey?"
"Well Yeah, but," She pressed her finger to my lips, indicating for me to shut my mouth,
"See, normally, when a guy invites a girl back to his house when they meet at a club, they end up, you know, in bed, and whether they continue seeing eachother determines on how they feel the morning after."
"What, so this could just be a one night thing?" I asked,
"Yeah?"
"Okay!" I swept her into my arms, and ran up the stairs, throwing her back onto my bed, I stripped myself of my top, shoes and jeans, leaving me standing there in my boxers, Alyssa lay there seductively, I climbed over her, and unzipped the back of her black, short dress, pulling it slowly off her, I took in the sight of her in her underwear, smiling slightly, I massaged her body, making her breathing heavier, before unhooking her bra and throwing it to the side, simultaneously  we pulled eachothers knickers/boxers off, I rubbed her between her legs, making her moan quietly, I pressed my lips to hers and massaged her lower lip with my tongue, begging for entrance, she allowed me, obviously enjoying the intrusion of my tongue in her warm mouth, she fought back at my tongue with hers.

I took in a sharp breath of suprise as Alyssa played with 'me' stroking my length slowly, teasing me, I rubbed her harder, feeling her becoming increasingly wet, I smiled into the kiss and slipped my index finger inside of her, stroking, letting the lone finger explore it's new surroundings. Alyssa groaned into my mouth, and began to move her hand at a faster speed, applying more pressure, I moaned out loudly, breaking the long, lustfull kiss, I withdrew my finger, and she looked at me obviously pissed off at the fact I had stopped, She moved her hand, trying to spite me, instead, I grabbed both her hands and pinned them at either side of her, she threw her head back into the pillows, even more pissed off now that I had immobilized her.

I positioned myself at her entrance, and pressed my lips to hers forcefully, then, I entered her slowly, making her gasp, I removed my lips and looked into her startling green eyes, that stood out in the darkness that engulfed us, I began to move slowly, making her moan, then, once I was comfortable with our position, I began moving faster, thrusting with more force, I groaned, loving every sensation that was coursing through my body, I roughly kissed her again, forcing my tongue into her mouth, she gave in and let me do what I wanted, I let my tongue move against hers to the rhythm of our fucking, Alyssa moaned out my name, and I moved even faster, letting curses spill out of my mouth, I warned her I was close, she practically screamed my name out, which told me she was too, with two final, hard thrusts, I climaxed, and soon after, Alyssa orgasmed, I collapsed on top of her, sweating, panting, feeling her chest rise up and down quickly as she tried to catch her breath.
"Fuck, that was, that was..." She began
"Awesome." I finished,
"Heck yes."
"Do I have to wait to know what's going to happen with us?"
She cheekily grinned at me, winked, and said,
"Yep."