The Femmeslash Chronicles

Three

A/N: Because I don't know what kill-slay-steel-claw's real name is, and because I really needed to update, I am giving her a fake name (Aramay) and I have described her like the image of the girl I had in my head, I do not own any characters mentioned. Thanks for reading this, comments are very much appreciated and will make me update faster :D Enjoy!

Aramay's POV.

I scratched my left arm nervously, I don't know what was wrong with me, but, I keep feeling really 'on edge.' Right now, I was staring intently at the mirror hanging in front of me, gazing at my reflection, my brown hair was swept messily into a bun, only so I was able to try and do my make-up without having a random piece of hair get in the way.

My green eyes stared back from the reflective glass, possibly my only part of me I liked. Even that was a... strain. Before I allowed myself to get into the state of mind that so often took over me, the thoughts telling me I wasn't good enough, screaming through my head to just get my life over with. The voices resounding through my skull. I shook my head, sending the negativity flailing.

I pulled my iPod from my pocket and turned the volume up full. I allowed a small smile to crawl across my lips. My Chemical Romance pumped through my head, drowning out any of the left over voices in my head. Rummaging through my make up bag, I managed to find my eye liner, and outlined my eyes thickly. Blinking a few times, I pulled the bobble from my hair and allowed it to fall freely over my shoulders. Satisfied, I walked out the front door, and headed for work.

*Time Elapse- Twenty minutes later*

Walking briskly through the entrance, giving a strained smile to the families waiting to sign their brats up to be left in our care while they gallivanted round the whole mall, yeah, brats, kids, whatever, their the same to me. In case you hadn't noticed. I don't particularly like this job. I'd say I was here for the money. But in all honesty. The Money is shit. I don't know why I actually am here. But whatever.

I pulled on the hat that all employees were forced to wear, along with the bright yellow apron displaying my name in bright, colorful lettering. I turned and plastered a fake smile across my face, addressing the teenage girl standing in front of me.
"Hi! I'm Aramay! Here and happy to help, and what may I be doing for you young lady?" Leaning down to face the vile child standing there staring back with the kind of attitude I wouldn't tolerate in a teenager, let alone a child. God I wonder how old she is. Her older sister looked at me and replied,
"Yeah, hi, whatever your name is, I'm just here to dump her in this place." She jerked her thumb in her direction. I could tell where she got her attitude problem from. I pretended not to be affected, and just widened my fake smile, I now probably looked like a bad imitation of a barbie doll.
"Okay, all I need is a few details. Whats her name, age, and a number to reach you in case of emergency?"
"Talytha Valeska. She's Six." I widened my eyes, amazed at how such a young child could have such a bad attitude. Barely managing to get the contact number down, I asked,
"And you are, her sister right?"
"What? No! I'm her mother!" I snapped my head up, struggling to comprehend what I had just heard.
"How old are you?"
"15. Why." I almost laughed out loud in her face, but covered it with a cough.
"No reason."

*Time Elapse- 3 Hours*

I've been here. For three hours, for God's sake, make something good happen. Just as I thought that. A young woman, walked through the door, obviously lost, as she had no children with her. My mouth fell open. She was. Hot. Was the only word. She walked over to me, grinning,
"Hi."
"Hey?" I returned. Wondering why she was here. But not wanting her to leave,
"I'm Alicia." She stated.
"I'm Aramay."
"Cool name."
"Right back at you, what you here for?"
"What, a girl can't see a hot girl through the window and make a introduction now-a-days huh?" She giggled. My mouth fell open. Hot? Me? Her? Lesbian? Wow. She was, just, perfect.
"Ohhh, you a straight girl huh?"
"N-no, I'm just, me? Hot?" I stammered.
"Yeah." I stared at her with disbelief, she was so. Forward! I liked it.
"Okay, can I take you for coffee?"
"Fuck yes! When?"
"Now."

Forgetting about my job, I didn't need it, I could get another, easily, I yanked off my hat and apron, and followed Alicia through the door. Halfway across the mall, we stopped at Starbuck's, ordering our drinks we slid into separate chairs surrounding a small table.
"So..." She smiled, her forwardness obviously dying down.
"Your hot." I blushed at what I had just said, wishing I could eat them back up again.
"Thanks." She said bluntly. "Okay, it's obvious that I like chicks, what's your sexuality?"
"I'm Bi." I told her.
"Awesome."
"Yeah, tell me more about you though."
"Erm, well, what you see is what you get really, I've been gay for years now, I've just, never found the right chick..." She gazed intently into my eyes, I blushed and broke the stare nervously. "Plus, I don't ever know what to say when people ask me that question, I'm the type of girl that reveals herself more as the relationship develops."
"Oh, relationship now is it?" I asked playfully through a smile.
"Well, we're two girls that find each other 'hot' and we seem to get on fucking brilliantly. What's to stop us?" She asked, equally as playful. I giggled and took her hand. Standing up, I lead her out of the coffee shop, and turned quickly, facing her.
"Let's go."
"Where?"
"Yours, mine, the toilets, whatever!" I laughed, and she quickly joined in.
"My house is.... empty." She told me sheepishly.
"All the better." I grinned.

*Time Elapse- 10 Minutes later*

Pulling up outside a modern looking house, I stepped out of Alicia's car. She locked it, and led me to her door. Walking inside, I didn't get the chance to look around, Alicia had already grabbed my hand and was pulling me upstairs.

I watched her as she yanked me through her bedroom door, not giving me chance to examine my surroundings, she had pushed me back onto her bed, intrigued, I gazed at her as she slid of her shoes, and jeans, doing the same to me, smiling, I pulled off her long black top, revealing her bra, and shapely breasts. I ran my hands over them slowly, and then round the back, gracefully undoing the small hooks that was keeping her bra covering her breasts. Her bra fell. Revealing her bare chest, a surge of sudden hormones rushed over me, turning me on immensley, I moved my hands forward again, rubbing both her breasts, one in each hand, in a circular motion, low, trying to arouse her. She tilted her head back slightly, her mouth forming a small 'O' she took in a sharp breath.

I slowly lowered my hands, toying with the top of her hot pants, before teasing her and sliding my hands inside. She gasped slightly as my cold hand came into contact with her flesh, I smiled, and began teasing her with my index finger, circling her clit slowly. I sped up slightly, before stopping and just rubbing inbetween her legs. I stopped abruptly and pushed her onto her back, she tried weakly to resist, but I overpowered her easily. Giving in to defeat, she allowed me to bite gently at her neck, sucking, and licking the graze I had made, she shivered and her breathing became more obvious. I lowered my mouth, making circles with my tongue over her breasts.
"Fuck, just... stop teasing me..." She whimpered, I grinned and happily obliged, lowering my head much lower, I stopped at her thighs, and kissed them gently, moving slowly up to inbetween her legs, I smiled before I stuck my tongue out slightly, and began licking her clit painfully slowly. I could hear her moans, though they were barely audible, I began moving faster, making sure I varied between licking and sucking. When her moans became louder, I slid my tongue inside her slowly, trailing it in circles inside of her, her breath was now ragged, and her groans became obvious, I moved my tongue faster, she muttered two words,
"Faster, deeper." Was all she could manage, I pushed my tongue in as far as it would go, and moved faster, I felt her legs tense, as she tried to with hold her arousal, I trailed both my hands up both her thighs slowly, kept one hand massaging her thigh and my other I used to rub her clit, she threw her head back into her pillow, I kept my hand and my tongue moving at the same pace,
"Fuck...Aramay, I'm so, fucking, clo-" The end of her sentance was cut short by me flicking my tongue, making her orgasm and spill into my mouth, letting me taste the salty liquid, I sat up, swallowing without a grimace, I gazed at her- hot, sweaty and panting. I lay down beside her, regaining my breath. Before lowering my hands to inside my knickers, as to not let my arousal go to 'waste.' Alicia looked at me and a devilish smirk crossed her face,
"Don't think your getting away that easy..."

She climbed off the bed and rummaged through the drawer beside the bed, finding what she was looking for, she pulled my hands out of my knickers and placed them above my head, I gazed at her perfect body, and the toy she was holding in her hands, smiling she put it down on the bed next to me, and bent over me, kissing me hard, I pushed back, she quickly pulled away, leaving me wanting more, she ran her hands down my body, sending shivers down my spine, she dragged my knickers down and threw them to the side. Alicia pushed her fingers between my legs, not inside me, but against me, pressing against me with more force, she lifted her other hand up to my clit and rubbed hard, making waves of pleasure course through my body, I grasped the headboard of the bed roughly, squeezing, holding my breath, trying not to let any noise escape my lips.

My pent up breathing/moans escaped as a angry and disappointed sigh when Alicia abruptly stopped.
"Be patient baby! All good things come to those who wait!"
"I don't wanna fucking wait though..." I whimpered. Alicia rummaged through the drawer again, this time pulling out lube, she squeezed it onto her hand and rubbed it between her palms, she glanced between my legs,
"I guess there's no need for this to be used on you..." She grinned, I glared, winking she ran the toy through her palms, taking her time,
"Stop stalling!!!" I muttered through gritted teeth. She obliged, and parted my legs slightly wider, attaching the toy to herself, she positioned herself over me, before pushing the toy slowly inside me, I took in a sharp breath. Alicia began moving slowly, I squeezed my eyes shut, overcome with pleasure.

When I opened my eyes, Alicia began moving faster, the waves of pleasure began coursing through me more frequently, I gasped, beginning to rock my hips in time with Alicia's movements, allowing the toy in further. Alicia pressed a button on the toy, sending vibrations through my body, accompanying the waves of pleasure. I moaned out her name, groaning, I lowered my hands, and carressed her breasts. I didn't know how much longer I could continue, I was so damn close to my climax, but I didn't want this to end,
"Alicia...I'm fucking so... close!" On my last word, Alicia thrust the toy inside of me, faster, harder, bringing me to my orgasm, I yelled out her name, and lay there panting, out of breath, Alicia collapsed beside me, her chest rising and falling with each breath.

"How was that baby?" She whispered,
"Do you even need to ask?" I replied.