The Femmeslash Chronicles

Four

Kei's POV

I have been sitting here for the past half an hour, just, watching you. My friends say I should just tell you that I like you. But, they don't know anything, it's more then like, it's love. I've felt this way about you since we both started high school, we have never spoke, but every time I see you, my heart flutters and misses a beat. Any time your name is mentioned in idle conversation, my ears prick up, my hands get clammy. How the hell can I just go up to you and tell you that your the love of my life?

Right now I'm leaning against the old tree that has been in our school grounds for years, drawing you as you sit there, talking to your friends, my lips form a small smile as I see your magnificent grin spread over your face. I sigh, I wish you knew how much I love you. The bell rings and I scramble to get to my next class, rushing past you to hopefully avoid you seeing my blush, a kid randomly walks into me, causing my books to fall to the floor. I kneel down to retrieve my things, and I see you bend down to help me. You smile at me as you give me my books back, and my face automatically flushes a deep red, my eyes meet yours for a fraction of a second, but it's enough to start me stuttering.
''U-uh t-t-thanks," I manage, and without waiting for your reply, I run off down the corridor, not before hearing one of your friends callously say,
''Ha, Kat, she totally digs you.''
My face burns even brighter, and I feel tears sting in my eyes.

I stumble into my next class, the teacher glares at me disapprovingly. I throw my bags to the floor, and wait for her to begin her lecture. She begins telling me and the rest of the class about what we were meant to be learning that day, and what the 'objectives' were. I barely hear a word she says, my mind has wondered into a fantasy land where nothing but you and me exists. Just as I am ready to completely wonder off into my own mind, I hear someone enter the room, I turn, and it's you.
''Yes Katrina. How Can I help?" My teacher asks,
"Front Reception need to see Kei." You tell her quietly. My teacher nods and waves me off with her hand. I glance in your direction and you widen your eyes, silently telling me to hurry. I quickly take all of my things and throw them over my arms, following you out of the door. Again, my face begins to flush, my heart feels like it is going to burst right through my chest.
"S-so what am I needed for?" I stutter. You stop and turn to me, with a hint of a smile,
"Oh they don't." You reply.
"W-well why am I-" You cut me off, and lead me to the toilets. No one ever goes here. I wonder why you are leading me here. Have I done something wrong? Are you going to beat me up? Fuck, maybe I am about to get my comeuppance for being gay. My worries are put to an end as we enter and I see no one is in here. I go to say something, but don't get chance, you have pushed me up the wall and pressed your lips firmly to mine.

I gasp, and hesitate, this was not what i was expecting. You let go of me,
"I'm sorry, I just thought you liked me."
"I- I do, i-it's just, I never expected you to like me back..." You nod silently. Not saying another word, I grab your arms and pull you back towards me, kissing you, the feeling I got when you kissed me back was electrifying, I couldn't believe what was happening, it was just, amazing. I wanted more.

I push you off me for a second and pull you into the nearest cubicle. This wasn't like me, it's as if you liking me had made another me come out and push the old me to the side, I liked the new me. You lock the door behind us, and press me against the cubicle wall, you pin my hands above my head, immobalising me, I watch as you grin, and bite down on my neck, I gasp out loud, fuck, that was the my weak spot. You suck as your teeth pull at my skin, carrying out your personal attack. You let go, and breath into my ear,
"Want more?" I nod in reply. You begin unbuttoning my school trousers, and I gasp as you pull them down, the cold hitting my legs came as a shock, you run your fingers around the rim of my pants, before pulling those down too. You come back up to me, face to face, you kiss me hard and passionatley, rubbing inbetween my legs rhythmically. I stifle a moan, and let it escape from my lips as nothing but a small pant.

You press your tongue against my lips, begging entry, which I happily give to you. Our tongues battle manically, when a new feeling erupts inside of me, you had pushed one of your fingers inside of me. I gasped as you moved it around, in circles, pushing it in as far as it would go, you pull away from our kiss, and ask,
"Want another one?" I moan, looking at you pleadingly through my brown eyes, you oblige and push another finger inside of me slowly, I gasped again, not being able to stop myself from letting out a whimper of pleasure. I know your grinning even though I can't see your face.

I feel you moving your fingers, pushing them against my walls, trying to get them as far in as they could go. You manage to, and I let out a yell of pleasure as I feel you hit something inside of me.
"Well, I think I found your G-spot." You tell me. I nod at you,
"Yeah, I think you did!" The last word came out higher, as you had begun pressing your fingers against my G-spot, almost tickling it, driving me wild. I open my mouth, letting sharp, small breaths escape. You keep hitting my spot, and suddenly bring me to orgasm, I arch my back against the wall, and you have to cover my mouth to stop me screaming out.

My orgasm ends, you smirk at me, I cock my head to one side,
"I don't know what your smirking for honey." I tell you, as I pull your trousers down, not bothering to tease you with your underwear, I pull them down too. You gasp as I had, and I parted your legs slightly, getting to my knees, I kiss your thighs, slowly trailing from the outside in, and plant featherlike kisses on the inside of your thigh, mixing the kisses with little sucking actions. Causing your knees to shake. I grin to myself. Before beginning to kiss your clit, you take in a sharp breath as I begin to lick it. Slowly, I trailed it round and round, then pushing the tip of my tongue onto it. Your knees are shaking eratically now, so I slow down, bringing my tongue more south, against your entrance, I roll my tongue over it, not going in, just against you, and I succeed in managing to get a moan to escape your beautiful lips, Your knees are not shaking as much now, so I grip your hips tight, and thrust my tongue inside of you.

You whimper from pleasure, and I lick your walls, swirling my tongue round inside of you, I glance up, and see your mouth forming a perfect 'O' your eyes squeezed shut, I lower both of my hands, one gripping your ass, and the other pressing your clit, your arms jolt, resulting in you hitting the cubicle wall, I begin to move faster, rubbing your clit in time with my licking, I feel your walls tighten around my tongue, and with a final thrust, you orgasm, spilling into my mouth. I lick you once more, and get to my feet. We both pull our trousers up simultaineously. You grin, I smile back.

You take my hand.