The Femmeslash Chronicles

Five

Becky's POV.

I tilted my head upwards, staring at my amazing girlfriend. It will still be a wonder how I managed to get her. It had started out as a silly little school girl crush, but then we became best friends. That was when the feelings began to deepen, and a crush developed into love. Faye looked down at me, and flashed me her gorgeous smile, I smiled back, and enter twined my fingers in hers. Right now, we were at my house, giggling along to Emperors New Groove. Yes, it was a Disney Film, Yes we were 18 and watching it, but who gives a shit, Its a awesome film.

I burst out laughing as Faye imitated Kronk, she did it so well, it was amazing how such a sexy voice could turn into such a slow, almost stupid one. I planted a kiss on her full mouth, and her hand squeezed my thigh. I giggled into her lips, and I felt her smile against me. Pulling away, Faye told me,
"Not now, My favourite bit is on."
I growled at her, shocked.
"Oh, typical you... T.V before me..."
"This entertains me more." She laughed back.
"You are going to regret that."
"Aren't we the dominant one today," Faye smirked
"I'm always like this," I grinned back at her, toying.
"You whore."
"You Love this whore."

I settled back into my seat, happy at the fact I had actually had the last say for once. Weird to think that only 3 years ago I was just an innocent girl, with a crush.

*Flashback- 3 years- Still Becky's POV*

I heard the ring of the school bell, signaling the end of lesson. I ran out of class, not wanting to miss a second of my break. I knew she would be with us, She, being the girl I had a thing for. No one knew it though, No one even knew I was bi, if I ever came out at this place, I would be slaughtered. I came to a halt at the place where we all hung out, and tried to hide my instant blush as I saw her, looking like she couldn't give a fuck about anything, eating her lunch early, sharing her chocolate. I stopped staring, threw my bag down, and mumbled hi to everyone. They said it back, all not very enthusiastically, other then Faye, who threw her arms around my neck, and yelled,
"Heyy tis my Becky!"
I pulled away from her, smiling widely, I pouted and asked,
"Did you miss me then?"
She pouted back,
"When do I not?"
See, most people at school probably already thought we were dating, because we always acted like this, but it was nothing serious, as if she could like me! I thought she was bi before, but when I asked her, she flat out said no.

Silence took over our group of friends, and I looked around aimlessly. Wondering who would be the one to break the silence. The nerd of our group, James coughed, and shuffled. We looked at him. Raised our eyebrows, then looked back. Ten silent minutes passed, and the bell rang. We gathered our stuff, and I watched as Faye picked up her things, then walked with her to class. Maths would be boring if I didn't have her.

*End Of Flashback*

That Day had been the day I had came out to her. The day all of my true feelings for her fell out of my mouth. She had been shocked, but, I had found out she had felt the same way, and that day was the day we ended up together.
"Hey Faye?" I smiled,
"What?" She mumbled.
"Remember the day we came out to each other?"
"How could I forget?"
"I don't know."
"It was good though."
"Was it bollocks."
"Think about it, if you never would of told me, we wouldn't be together."
"True, and I couldn't fuck you senseless every night."
"And Day." She added.
"Ah, true..."
"You never tire of it do you?"
"Shouldn't be so good."
"I'm not. Your just a horny bastard."
"Prove it."

She had no answer for that, she just opened her mouth to protest, but couldn't. She climbed on top of me, straddling my waist, grinding against me. I pulled her closer to me, feeling her breasts press to mine. I kissed her, savagely trying to gain entrance to her mouth. She obliged and soon we were battling with out tongues. I slid my hands up her top and began massaging her breasts, playing with her nipples. She looked at me, begging me with her eyes to fuck her there and then. No, she wasn't getting it that easy. I pushed her off me, on to the floor, where I swapped roles and straddled her, pinning her arms high above head. She loved being dominated, and I loved dominating her. I kissed her again, roughly sliding my tongue into her mouth before she was able to stop me. I felt her arms struggle, trying to get free. I pulled back, and let her go, I helped her out of her jeans and top, and left her there in her underwear, breathless, to go find the sex toy we so frequently used.
"Don't you dare touch yourself! I will know!" I yelled down the stairs to her. I heard her sigh, and giggled to myself.
Flitting through the bedroom, looking in drawers, I finally found what I was looking for. Running back down the stairs I found Faye lying on her back, with her arms held straight out at her side, obviously struggling to touch herself.

I stripped myself of my jeans and top, joining Faye in her semi naked state. Climbing atop her, I peeled her bra from her, and ducked down, kissing her breasts, before sucking on one, gently biting her. I heard her take in a sharp breath, I slid my hand downward, until I was inside her knickers, slowly rubbing. I positioned my hand so I was directly on her clit, and began to move in hard fast circles, making moans escape her lips, and making her increasingly wet. I slid her knickers down, and abruptly stopped rubbing. She looked at me as if I was pure evil. I smirked, and waved the toy in her face. She smiled, and sat up, stripping me of what little clothing I had left on. I smiled as our bodies entertwined and I began carressing every inch of her body, kissing wherever I could. I looked up and watched Faye's face, her eyes were closed and her eyebrows were arched, her lips pressed together in a semi pout.

Taking her by suprise, I pushed the toy inside of her, and watched as her eyes flew open, her lips parted and let out a gasp.
"Fuck!"
I smirked, and positioned myself over her, making it easier, I pushed the toy further inside of her, and watched as her breathing became more ragged, I began moving faster, thrusting deeper, she began cursing, saying my name, I pressed a button on the side of the toy, sending shock vibrations through Faye's body, her chest began to rise and fall at an imaginable pace, the cursing got more frequent, then, she came to her orgasm, yelling my name out as the feelings coursed there way out of her perfect body. I collapsed beside her, letting her breathing get back to normal.

I heard her turn over, and I was about to get up, but she pushed me back down, and pinned my arms above me.
"My turn to dominate." She smirked.