The Femmeslash Chronicles

Six

I'm standing at the front of the biggest crowd I have ever seen, an impressive turnout for one concert. The amount of bodies surrounding me border on suffocating; I'm glad this isn't my first time. If it weren't for the incredible sight in front of me, I'm pretty sure I'd have a problem.
Hayley Williams, the definition of female perfection.
As the tears course down my face, she takes me by surprise by pointing and gesturing for me to join her on stage. Before my brain can even process the enormity of what's happening, I'm lifted up. I try to choke back the tears in an attempt to save my dignity; unsurprisingly my brain has other ideas and takes this to mean, 'oh please, make me cry harder!'
She takes me by the hand and serenades me with her angelic voice as I stand there in a combination of awkwardness and amazement. By the end of the song I have no more tears left, and she sweeps me into her arms as if she were almost six foot, not her mere five. Taking in the smell of her incredible flame like hair, I'm almost too distracted to pay attention to what she whispers to me.
"---- bi." Okay, now I know she didn't say that. Come on Meghan, pay fuckin' attention here!
"I'm sorry, what?" I ask, sounding more pretentious and standoffish than I'd intended... Oh God, Pleasedon'tbeannoyedpleasedon'tbeannoyedpleasedon'tbeannoyed....
"I said, are you bi?" She smiles sweetly at me, as if she just said "Hey, do you want fries with that?" and not just dropped the emotional equivalent of a nuke on me.
"Erm... Yes...?" I stammer.
"Good. Meet me outside later."

*******

I'm freezing. It's much later and I've been waiting for her for hours. So many things are rushing through my brain, was she joking? Was I supposed to ask where to meet her? For that matter, why the hell DIDN'T I ask her where to meet? Oh screw this, I don't know what I was thinki-
"Hey."
She stands to the side of me, a burning match against the night sky.
"Oh, yeah, hi, I didn't think you'd actually turn up!"
Her eyes lock onto mine, sending both a chill down my spine, and lighting a fire deep inside of me, the look itself is enough to stop me rambling.
She takes my hand and pulls me after her. I'm confused when we arrive back at arena. Pushing me through the doorway I decide not to ask questions.
Wandering slowly towards the stage, she is enough to turn even the straightest woman.
We reach the middle of the floor, she stops.
Just as I cave, about to ask her just why we're here, she grabs my face, pushing her lips against mine. I see stars.
No time for hesitation now.
I kiss back, feeling her lips stretch into a smile. Fuck, she's hot. She teases my lips apart, and her tongue snakes into my mouth, an oh so welcome invasion. I intertwine my own with hers, wrestling and fighting. She pulls her tongue out, licking my lower lip, nibbling seductively; causing a moan to escape me. My knees buckle, we fall to the floor. Our lips don't move from the others.
Her hands snake up my side, whilst my own travel down her lithe body. Her fingers begin unhooking my shirt, mine unbuckling her belt. We're breathless, it seems like a lifetime before our clothes are piled next to us and our naked bodies are writhing against both the other person and the cold stage floor.
My body is a ball of sensitivity, with every one of her touches, sparks of ecstasy erupt from my skin. I can't touch enough of her at once, I rub my body against her in compensation, trying to feel as much of her as physically possible.
I moan as her leg pries my thighs apart, her nimble fingers gently stroking my nipples. I run my hands down from her breasts, across her stomach, while she presses her face into the crook of my neck, kissing, biting at the sensitive skin.
She rolls me onto my back, a fierce look in her eyes. She grasps my wrists, pinning me to the floor. Fuck, she's hot, and knows how to take control. I need some sort of release.
She kisses me hard, then runs her lips down my body. Stopping at my breasts to slowly tease and lick my nipples. Before I can fully enjoy the sensations her expertise is giving me, she moves. I exhale sharply, needing more. She rolls her tongue down from my cleavage to my stomach, further, further. Finally resting upon my hip bone. She relinquishes one of my hands; which I use to run through her hair, spasms rushing through me as she tortures my weak spot.
Her free hand travels down me, parting my thighs. She wastes no time before using her index finger to gently stroke me, teasing me. I could scream already out of equal amounts of lust and frustration.
She reaches my clitoris, and with an excruciating slowness begins to move in circles. I hiss through my teeth, needing her.
Moving faster, faster, faster, varying her speed, she brings me right to the brink of exploding with pleasure. Fuck, fuck, oh please, let me come. She giggles against my hip, and without warning plunges the finger deep inside of me, I moan out loud against the unexpected intrusion. She strokes every part of me, then adds another finger, pushing me apart. I don't think I have ever felt this much pleasure. But then, she moves her mouth down, over my clit. The warmth of her breath feels incredible, lowering; she touches her tongue to it. I moan louder as she creates circles.
I feel myself building, getting close to the edge, so close. She speeds up, my eyes roll back, I pant, Oh God, she's incredible. I teeter on the edge, then, with a final flick of her tongue, she forces me over. I come harder, more intensely than I ever have before. My spine arches, I writhe with an incredible force, then I am still.

I hear her giggle again, I'm immobilized, even if I could move I'm not sure that I'd want to.
Hayley shuffles upwards, I'm clearly not allowed to rest. I open my eyes, and don't believe my eyes. She is straddling me, hovering directly above my face.
"You know what to do."
That's all the direction I need. I find the energy to move, I pull her down on me, thrusting my tongue directly inside her, licking every part of her. Fuck, she even tastes amazing. I lavish her, smiling against her skin as I hear her moan.
I withdraw from her, and move directly to her clit. She thrusts her hips in time with my tongue movements. I try to move my arms to move her from me and change her position; she stops me, grabbing my arms, forcing me to lie still. I figure out that I'm not as in charge as I originally thought,
I keep licking, when suddenly without warning, she shudders, I feel every spasm.
She finishes, she moves from me. I stay lying down but she's already dressing herself.

"You know, I didn't even get your name." She laughs at me as she ties her converse laces.
"Meghan..." I muster enough energy to tell her.
"Good to know." With that, she leaves. No goodbye, just, gone.

I lie there for two seconds, reveling in what just happened, before I realise I'm naked on a stage, and hurriedly get dressed.

**********************
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first update in almost 5 years! Let me know what you think of it. Dedicated to BeautifulEscape21.