Sequel: Cut and Run
Status: Finished. Sequel is Posted!

Running From Reality

Battlefield

Battlefield

Post Song;; Battlefield – Jordin Sparks

I twisted my key in the back door as quietly as humanly possible. I heard the coffee maker beep and cursed myself for not watching the sunlight better. I heard my mother’s feet hit the floor, and I turned around and bolted from the house. I had to find another way in. My father had banned me from running. Didn’t stop me though. I just simply snuck out at four am every morning.

And now it was fifteen past six. And my mother was at the bottom of the staircase, yelling at me, and waiting for an answer. One that I couldn’t give her. Considering I was currently standing outside in the flowerbed staring up at my window trying to figure out how the hell I was going to get up there without getting caught. I groaned as I heard my mother head up the stairs, calling my name.

The perfect right angle, I noticed, led up to my room. I backed up, praying that the Jackie Chan stunt I was about to pull would work. I took off running, kicking my feet off of one side of the wall, then off the next, before grabbing onto a tree branch and hauling myself up. I jumped from the branch onto my windowsill, and then nearly screamed when I realized that the window…was locked.

So I found myself stuck, hanging onto my windowsill, fifty thousand feet from the ground, with my mother knocking on my door, and the window above me, my only entrance, was locked.

Basically.

I was screwed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bam!
So I left Jaycie here at a cliffhanger huh?
hahahha!
I'm evvvvvil.
Or so she says!
Next chapter up later on tonight when I get back from my Papa's dinner and movie night for his birthday. [[he took us to lunch on his actual birthday, but oh well!]]
We're seeing Harry Potter. In 3D! haha yayyy! (:
Only, i've read the book 3 times so I know what happens. Ugh. (:

Anyhow, Comment my lovelies!

Much Love,
AutumnCaroline
Jaycie