Sequel: Cut and Run
Status: Finished. Sequel is Posted!

Running From Reality

Just Tell Yourself I'll be OK.

Four weeks. Five days. Seven hours. Since Andi made refuge with Alex and Freddy Three weeks. Four days. Seven hours. That was how much time had passed since Andi’s parents had been arrested. One week, two days, and seven hours had passed since Andi’s mother had been imprisoned for five years and a year of probation afterwards. And a mere two days since her father had been convicted of rape and abuse and sentenced to seventy years. With no chance of probation.

To say that everything was perfectly fine again would be a lie. Andi was still healing physically, and knew that her emotional health would never be completely good again. She would be scarred for life by the actions of her father, and her mother.

Because she had finally told somebody, and had gotten the government and the authorities involved, Andi was being escorted to and from counseling each day. The therapy session seemed to be making her feel a bit better, if not questioning why she hadn’t stopped her father. But she knew that, in the long run, it would help.

Alex was going to be attending SOSU, Southeastern Oklahoma State University, in the fall. Andi was extremely torn about him leaving. He was her rock, the statue that always stood strong in the dark storms of her life. When he left, she knew that her life was going to have one less supporter. The campus was only a few hours away from her, and Alex had promised repeatedly that he would visit as much as he could.

Aiden and Justin had quickly moved down to Oklahoma as soon as Andi’s parents were arrested. They bought a two bedroom apartment just as fast, so that the court would appoint Justin as Andi’s legal guardian for the next five months until she turned eighteen.

Senior year is quickly approaching for Andi and Freddy. With her parents in prison, and her boyfriend about to leave, will Andi piece her life back together again? Will she keep cutting? Which she has only done twice since moving in with Alex and Freddy. Or will she fall even deeper into the pit her father has shoved her in. Will she live to see college?

Or will she lose the battle against herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
When everything is going wrong
And things are just a little strange
its been so long now
You've forgotten how to smile.
Now overhead the skies are clear
But it still seems to rain on you,
And your only friends all have
Better things to do.
When you're down and lost
And you need a helping hand
When you're down and lost
Along the way,
Oh, just tell yourself
Ah, I'll be OK

McFly.

THE END
The sequel is on its way to being posted. So make sure and subscribe to that!
Cut and Run. (:
We love you and adore you.
And the story is still here(: Lets go!

Much Love
lovelovelove
Love,
We love you.
Liza and Jaycie.
sweet dear liza
DestructionofaStatue