Sequel: Cut and Run
Status: Finished. Sequel is Posted!

Running From Reality

Information Overload, Situation Lost Control

When I was in the clear, a few streets over, I peeled my skirt off, revealing a jean mini and tie-dye purple leggings. My shirt followed to a show bright green and purple shirt that hugged me in all the right places. I slipped a three banded headband onto my head and bangles on my wrist, carefully arranging them to cover the bruises.

A truck pulled up next to the curb and I hopped in. I gave Alexander a quick kiss.

“Hey baby.”

“How are you feeling?” He asked as soon as he had pulled away from the sidewalk.

I sighed, pulling mascara, eye liner, and eye shadow, from my oversized bag. I shrugged as I replied. “Okay I guess.”

He eyed my bangles warily and reached over to touch them lightly with the tips of his fingers. I snatched my arm away like he had shocked me. His eyes glanced at me, full of hurt and worry.

“Andi, you have to tell someone.”

“No.” I said firmly. “I don’t.”

He sighed, and seemed to give up. I knew better. He’d bring it up soon. He pulled into the parking lot and turned to me, pulling me across the center seat and nearly into his lap. I knew soon, was now.

“Andi. I’m worried about you baby.”

Tears sprung to my eyes without permission. He took my shaking hands. I tried to gain control of myself. “Really Alex. I’m fine.”

His caramel brown eyes glowed into mine. My heart was hurting, as stupid as that sounds, that was the only way to describe how he was making me feel. “Andrea, your father is not going to stop unless you make him. Unless you tell someone that will make him, and you have to be the one to tell.”

“I can’t.” I whispered, shaking my head. I couldn’t tell him why I couldn’t tell anyone, as confusing as that sounds. It would hurt me more than my father did now. Actually, my father would hurt me more than he did now. I couldn’t tell. I couldn’t open my mouth.

So it was good that Alexander was so close to me, making talking as impossible as breathing.

“You will. Eventually. Promise me. Promise promise me.”

I didn’t have a choice. He wouldn’t close the distance between us until I did. “Promise promise.”

And his lips were warm and urgent against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alexander means "Protector"
!!!!!!!!
So ya know it totally works!

Jaycie warned me
and therefore you,
that she probably wont have the next chapter ready for a while.
Sadness!

Meaning I have time to work on other stories!!

But I cannot wait much longer for her chapter!!

(:

;D

Much Love,
AutumnCaroline
Jaycie