Status: Permanent hiatus.

I Use to Dream You Up

You Can Walk Right In My Life.

“If he wasn’t to be that way, it’s fine by me,” Carmella told Victoria the next morning during breakfast. “I really don’t think it’s going to solve anything, but if he wants to be that way, fine.” She grabbed her coffee mug and took a big swig out of it. Victoria stirred her spoon around her cornflakes while she nodded. “You do know it’s all about you right?” she asked her baby sister. “I don’t really care,” Carmella sighed as she drank from her coffee again. After that her phone rang and she read the text message she received. “I have to go,” she than said. While she got up, Victoria looked at her. “Paul?” she asked and Carmella nodded. After the fight he had with Gabe, he asked Carmella to be his girlfriend. Carmella gladly accepted this offer, for he was the one guy that opened her up so fast, without her running away. “Talk to you after the show?” Carmella asked her sister, to which Victoria nodded. “Yes, talk to you after the show.” And Carmella was off.

Gabe had woken up with a huge hangover. Yesterday after the fight he had with Paul and Victoria and the entire band, he had decided that drinking was the only solution for his problems. While he rubbed his forehead, hoping the pain would go away, he spotted Carmella getting of the bus. His eyes slowly followed her as she walked towards the bus of “Red Lips” and Gabe now wondered why he asked that band to come along on tour. He grabbed his jeans of the floor and put them on, after that he walked into the kitchen area of the bus and pored himself a cup of coffee. He sat himself down across Victoria, who looked at him with her judgemental face. “I don’t want to hear it,” he said while he drank from his coffee. “I’m not saying anything,” Victoria replied. She took a spoon full of cornflakes and stirred around her cornflakes some more. “My sister, Gabe?” she asked him. “I thought you weren’t going to say anything.” After that Victoria closed her mouth and decided it be best if she wasn’t going to talk to Gabe about it anymore. However, she slightly smiled when she came to realize that her plan was working. Gabe was falling for her sister and her sister wasn’t going to answer his call.

Carmella knocked on the bus door and took a step back, while waiting for Paul to open up. Finally the door opened up, but there was nobody there. “Hello?” Carmella called into the bus, while she went inside. “Anyone here?” She walked into the kitchen area to find a note. While she read it a smile came up on her face. “Paul, are you messing with me?” She walked over towards the bunk area to find candles lid all over the floor, and rose paddles spread out over the floor. “Paul?” she finally asked. She opened the door to the lounge area to find a bed covered in rose paddles. She again called Pauls name when she heard a slight cough behind her. Paul was all dressed up and handed her a rose. “What’s this for?” she said as she kissed him. “Well, I just wanted to show you how happy I am with you.” Carmella locked her arms around his neck and rolled her eyes slightly at his comment. “We’ve only been together for a day.” Paul nodded and kissed her. “Doesn’t mean, I’m not happy.” After that he lifted her up and put her on the bed. “Now, we have to options, we could spend the day in here and put up our merchandise booths during the show. Or, we could go and do our merchandise now, and not spend the day here.” Carmella got off the bed and pulled Paul closer to her. “Lets spend the day here.” After that she kissed him deeply, as they both fell into the rose paddles on the bed.

The show was about to start, fans where screaming and crying, lights where flickering and ‘Red Lips’ had taken the stage. “Where is your sister?” Gabe sneered at Victoria, who was getting herself ready for the show. “I don’t know,” Victoria replied kind of angry. “And how dare you bitch at me.” Gabe rose an eyebrow and stared at the keytarist with slight anger in his eyes, a look he had gotten quite used to during this tour. “The merchandise booth isn’t up yet, and fans want to buy stuff before the show starts, it’s common knowledge.” Victoria laughed as she placed the last glitter on her face. “Please Gabe, you’re just angry she’s with Paul and not here with her arms around your neck and her lips on yours.” After this comment Gabe walked away angry and pissed off. The band was getting on his nerves and he wasn’t going to let them know it. “Fucking assholes,” he said to himself.

There was some knocking on Cobra’s bus door. “Someone there?” a female voice called out. She knocked again, slightly louder this time. “Archie?” the female voice asked into the darkness. Finally the door opened and Archie smiled at the female figure standing in front of him. “I had no idea you where going to come and visit,” he smiled. “Neither did I,” the female replied as she wrapped her arms around the bus driver. “Nobody knows that I’m here, I wanted to surprise them all.” Archie than shook his head. “I think it would’ve been better if you called. There has been a fit going on between Saporta and Vicky.” The girl crossed her arms and leaned back slightly. “A fit? That could only mean one thing. Who is she?” Archie sighed and told the female all about Carmella, Paul and the triangle they had landed in together with Gabe. “A sister? Again?” Archie nodded. “They are playing a show right? I think it’s time for me to make my entrance.”

“Thank you all so much for coming, we are Cobra Starship and this is our last song! Let me hear you say, O, I’m ready for it!” Gabe leaned over his audience while they called out; “Come on bring it!” While the band started to play their last song, Carmella and Paul finally made their way into the concert hall. Quickly getting everything up and running, because the show was almost ended and there was way to much work that had to be done. While Carmella rushed to get all her stuff, she noticed someone entering the hall. It was a girl, with brown and blond hair cut in a shot bob. Her heels where filling up the still silent concert hall and she made her way into the concert room. “Who was that?” Carmella asked, making Paul stop to turn and look around. “I don’t know.” Carmella finally got out of her trance and started to work on her merchandise stand.

The show was done and the fans all ran down the hall towards Paul and Carmella. Gabe had found his target in the middle of the concert hall. After the show he quickly came to talking with her, finding out her name was Alice and she was a twenty-three year old student in music. Trying to make a career for herself. She was very naively talking about how she wanted people that wanted her for her talent and not her looks. Gabe zoned out quiet quickly, staring at her lips and breasts. When he finally got her to shut up, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. “You know, I’m a famous artist, I can help you.” A slight blush appeared on Alice her cheeks while she said yes to his offer. Gabe than walked out of the hall, leading the girl towards the bus.

While the fans had all gone away, Carmella and Paul started to clean up their merchandise stands. The doors to the hall opened and both Cobra Starship, minus Gabe Saporta and Red Lips walked in. “You guys want to come along for a drink on the Cobra bus?” Ryland smiled their way. Paul took Carmella by the hand and started walking towards the exit. Outside the stars shone bright and a cold breeze blew against their skin. Discussing what ever subject laid on their mind, they got into the bus. There they found Gabe, sitting with his head in is hand, listening to Alice talking about her music. “Backfired?” Victoria asked while she led the band to the lounge area. Gabe looked at her with a weird look on his face, as if he wanted to yell at her to come and safe him, but also to fuck off. When Victoria reached the lounge area she found a couple of bags. “Are these hers?” she asked Gabe while she lifted up a pink purse. Alice looked up at Victoria. “I would never wear that,” she sighed. When Carmella entered, holding Paul’s hand, Gabe turned to look out of the window. Victoria asked her the same question but Carmella shook her head. “Not mine.”

A female voice than answered. “That’s mine, sorry that I cluttered.” Ryland turned to face the door and smiled. “Kayla!” he yelled. He ran over towards her and gave the girl a tight hug. After that the others of Cobra followed, all but Gabe. “Come on front man, are you seriously going to be like that?” she sighed while she crossed her arms. Alice looked at Kayla and from Kayla to Gabe. “Who is she?” she asked. Gabe sighed. “She’s my ex.” Alice turned pale, and the girl had no idea how fast she had to disappear of out the bus. “You dated that?” Carmella asked Kayla, who rose an eyebrow. “And you might be?” she asked quit arrogant. “She’s my sister, Carmella. And this is Paul, her boyfriend.” Victoria introduced them. “Nice to meet you both,” Kayla smiled. “Now, if you guys will excuse me. I’m tired and I want to sleep.” She walked passed everyone and kicked Red Lips out of the lounge area. Everyone than went silent. Wondering what she was doing here and if they could handle someone else on tour. “It’s Kayla,” Ryland smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone, well, I've updated again. Hope you guys enjoy it as it was a hard chapter for me to write. Check out Characters for a picture of Kayla. Also, check out the story status, for it's really important. I hope you guys had a great weekend, mine just finished and... well... enjoy.

Spinnin' : From Yesterday - 30 Seconds To Mars.