Status: Permanent hiatus.

I Use to Dream You Up

'Cause Your Stupid Mistake Made My World Crash Down.

Outside of Cobra Starship's tour bus, realization hit Carmella like a rock. She was shaking, from top to bottom. Because of guilt, because of anger, because of frustration. But most of all, because of betrayal. She thought her sister to be better than this, but she had disappointed her. As the red haired girl, tried to set herself to go over to Red Lips bus and talk to Paul, she just stood there. Frozen in place. Frozen in time. She wanted to go back and erase all that had happened over the last couple of weeks. She wanted to go back to where Victoria called her if she wanted to help on tour, so she could say no. She wanted it to all be a bad dream. In full frustration is pinched her skin, but she didn't wake.

Tears fell down her face, but no sound came from her lips. She was so confused and amazed by her own stupidity. She had fallen for Gabe his smart mouth, his witty ways and his golden tongue. His brown eyes and sexy ways. She had fallen for them all. She wanted to hit her head against the bus, but all that would do is damage, whatever is in there, even more. She finally plucked up the courage, took her mobile phone out of her pocket and texted Paul.

'Need to talk to you. Urgent. Car.'

She closed the phone and felt another sob escape her lips. She heard loud voices coming from the bus. Struck by curiosity she tried to keep quiet. But seeing Paul in the distance only made her cry out louder. She hoped his had forgotten all about their previous fight, because that would only make things worse at the moment. As he walked up to her, he noticed her make-up smeared eyes. He wrapped his arms around her as soon as he could. Carmella took in a breath of his scent. He was her home, and she had wrecked it. She had fallen for Paul and she had to throw it away, as if it was nothing. She cried, letting out shocking sobs.

“What is the matter?” Paul asked while he rubbed his hand across her back reassuringly. Carmella couldn't bring herself to tell him, so she decided not to act on his question. Paul tried to calm her down by whispering sweet words, which only felt like ripping her heart out even more. “This has something to do with Gabe?” he questioned. Carmella knew she couldn't keep on ignoring him all night. With her head against his chest she nodded a yes. She could feel every muscle tense up inside of Paul's body at the idea of Gabe hurting her. “What did he do? Did he hurt you?” Carmella felt his anger, and his disgust. It felt like a punch in the stomach to her. She finally pushed herself away from his arms and looked at him. Her mascara running. “I-I,” she started. Paul's eyes turned glassy, as if he tried to not see her, but as if he couldn't peal his eyes of of her. “You what?”

“I slept with Gabe, okay?!” Carmella yelled out. She could feel it. His heart, hitting the floor. It made a nice heart shape, right beside her's. He took a step back, as if she was filthy. As if she was the most horrific thing he'd ever seen. He was devastated. She could tell. “Paul, please,” she said as she took a step towards him. “Please, I'm so sorry,” she cried. Tears running down her already dampened cheeks. As she came closer, he backed away more.

As if this cherry on top wasn't enough, the bus door opened and Gabe stumbled into the midnight air. His eyes automaticly slid towards Paul and Carmella. Paul's eyes flamed with fury. “Paul, let me explain what happened,” the singer said. But the tanned young man was already blazing toward Gabe, fist in the ready. “How dare you, you cocky arrogant son of a bitch,” he screamed as he punched Gabe in the stomach. He kicked the singer down, hitting him on the cheek bone, and right on the nose. “She was mine, you filth!” he screamed. Gabe tried to fight back, but the traces left in his blood where clouding his judgment and actions. His arms flew everywhere except for at Paul.

“What the fuck is going on here?” Kayla called out as she ran towards the scene. She grabbed Paul by the neck of his shirt and tried to pull him of Gabe. But the rage and anger filling the roadie was stronger than the fragile girl. “Carmella, a little help please?” she snapped at the red head, who seemed to be turned into stone. After realizing that Carmella wasn't going to be of any assistance she ran towards the door and banged on it loudly. “Someone?! HELP?!” she called out.

Paul was still hitting on Gabe's face with a great force. The singers lip was already busted and he had blood all over his face. His left eye had already started swelling and for some reason his knuckles looked all bruised and smashed to pieces, while Paul hadn't a drop on him.

The bus door opened. Alex and Ryland where out in no time, grabbing a hold of Paul's arms. Telling him over and over that he had to calm himself the fuck down. Finally the red and black turned to color in front of Paul's eyes, and the anger lowered itself from a ten to a solid 7. Kayla helped Gabe on his feet. They all stood there, glaring at each other. Kayla wanting an explanation. “Let me be the first to break this silence,” she finally spoke. “What the fuck just happened?” Paul straightened his back, pulled his shirt straight and glared at Gabe. After that his eyes focused on Carmella. “We are done.” He pointed at her with his index finger. He turned around and walked away.

Carmella felt her heart breaking. Guilt over flowing her. Gabe moved between Kayla and Ryland and wrapped his arms around the red head. She leaned into his chest and cried. “I'm sorry,” he said. Feeling genuinely bad about himself. He never wanted to hurt anyone, or at least, he never planned on hurting anyone, or, he never planned on hurting Carmella. He liked her, beyond just a one night thing. He really admired her, the same way he once looked at Kayla. He never fully realized it, until now. Until it was to late.

She looked up at him. Staring into he beaten up eyes. She pushed him away. “No, let me go,” she said. Touching her lips, confused. “I need to be alone,” she said. She stared into the night and started walking, not looking back. They all stared at her. “Let's get you cleaned up,” Kayla finally spoke, grabbing Gabe by the hand and leading him back to the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it has been a long wait. But it is here. I will not update this story the way I used to, but as long as you guys stick with me, I will do all I can to complete this and keep it interesting. Watch me grow. ;)

Spinnin' : Wayward Son - Kansas