Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Thirteen

"What're you doing?" Brian asked in confusion as Lauren stormed the room, packing all of his things.

"Because of the ever growing amounts of press outside we're moving you to a secret secure location," Lauren explained trying to keep her face unreadable.

"Oh," He frowned the question Will I ever see you again? laying on his lips "W-where's Skye?" Was the only thing he could bring himself to say. To him Skye was like an adopted little sister already, and a key to his past.

Lauren paused, looked up and smiled "She's packing our stuff up."

"Your stuff?"

Deciding to put him out of his misery and explain Lauren perched herself on the bottom of his bed "When Skye went through a stage of wanting to be independant my parents bought her a apartement a few blocks from me. Now it's just used when its needed...and it's needed now."

A wide grin spread across Brian's face "So...?"

"Me, you and Skye will be using it."

*

Rules

1. No leaving the apartement without a disguise.
2. Keep the place tidy.
3. No looking out of the window in the day


Skylar scrunched her nose "Doesn't that one make you feel like we're in hiding from the Nazis?"

Lauren paused her writing to look at the rule as Brian snorted with laughter "I suppose," She shrugged.

4. NO SNORING
5. Check caller I.D. before answering the phone
6. Don't tell anyone where we are/who we're with.


"I think they're reasonable," Lauren said, raising her pen from the piece of paper, she glanced over to Skye and Brian for their opinion.

Skye shrugged "Bit Nazi era."

"And the snoring one is a bit random," Brian stated.

"Yeh," Skye continued "And the tidy one."

Lauren rolled her eyes "The place needs to be tidy so Brian is easily able to move around in his wheelchair," She explained, the other two exchanged amused glances.

"And the snoring one?" Skylar asked.

Lauren sighed "It just popped into my head."

She could already tell that living with these two was going to be trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on commenters =]
haha
x