Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Fifteen

"So what did you two get up to last night?" Skye teased as she sat at the table in the kitchen watching Lauren prepare their breakfast.

"Well, Brian had a nightmare and four panic attacks," Lauren rolled her eyes as she moved around the kitchen.

"Where's Brian now?" Skye asked, looking as though she regretted her earlier comment.

"Still in his room, determined to get dressed himself," Lauren smiled "Actually, could you go get him for me? Tell him the food's ready."

As Skye left the room a loud knock sounded throughout the apartment.

Lauren gasped and her eyes widened as she crept towards the front door.

She looked through the peephole on the door, assessing what she was up against...

Upon seeing who was waiting on the other side of the door, looking nervous and as though he wasn't sure if he should be there.

She nearly stopped breathing.

Although she only knew him as a picture she's shown to Brian when he'd first woke and a voice on the phone when he'd needed news on his best friend she recognized the figure straight away.

She quickly undid all the locks, almost excited to finally meet the actual person, and flung the door open.

"Zach?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
=]
You'd be my very best friend if you comment
But also...if any one fancies making me a banner, I'd be so grateful
[Lauren's played by Katy Perry lol]
Thanks guys
xx