Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Sixteen

"Brian?" Skylar asked, knocking softly on the bedroom door.

"Yeh?"

Skye took this as a 'come in' and swung the door open. Brian was sat on his bed attempting to tie his shoelaces. Skylar rolled her eyes "Here, let me," She said gently pushing his hands to the side and tying his converse laces "You couldn't have picked slip ons no?"

"Haha," Brian smiled sarcastically "I just wanted to prove I'm not totally useless."

"Speaking of Lauren," Skye winked "She sent me to say breakfast's ready."

The knock on the door caused them both to freeze.

"What do we do?" Skye whispered wide eyed.

Brian shrugged "How am I meant to know?" He whispered back "Lauren's tha brains of this operation."

"Zach?!"

The two exchanged confused glances.

"Zach?" Brian asked "As in Zach Baker?"

*

"The very same," Zach smiled, his slight lisp more prominant now they were face to face.

"Bu-I-How?"

He laughed "Our management arranged for me to be flown over in a private plane, we decided as a group to come over one at a time to save being too overwhelming," He explained "I went to your hospital, had to prove who I was using 3 different I.D.s and about 10 passing fans then that Carla chick drove me over."

"I just cant believe you're here!" Lauren grinned "How many more of you need to come over?"

"Well, before I say, dont worry cause our record company are renting a hotel for us," Zach explained making Lauren raise an eyebrow "There's my girlfriend Gena, Matt and Val, Rev and Leana, JC and Lacey, the two Berrys, Brian Haner Snr, Suzy Haner, McKenna Haner -" He paused and looked up from where he was counting everyone off on his hands "And...uhm...Michelle."

Lauren frowned "Who's Michelle?"

Zach chewed his right snakebit awkwardly. "She's Brian's girlfriend."
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on guyss
55 subscribers!
Where are all my comments?
=]
xx