Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Eighteen

2:12am

Lauren shut her eyes, attempting to sleep - her body was exhausted but her brain working overtime.

Zach's arrival
Zach and Brian talking
Brian has a girlfriend
Other members of A7x arriving soon
Brian has a girlfriend
What if they take him back to Huntington with them?
BRIAN HAS A GIRLFRIEND


Her eyes snapped back open, assuming it was nearly time to get up she glanced over to her clock.

2:13am.

She sighed, deciding to get out of bed.

Padding into the kitchen she poured herself an orange juice then made her way into the living room.

Once she placed her glass on the coffee table she threw herself onto the couch.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" A shout came from beneath her.

She screamed, jumping to her feet and switching the light on.

Shit was her first thought when she realised who the shout had belonged to.

"Zach, I am so sorry," She whispered looking down at a very sleepy looking Zach who was now lay on the floor.

*

"You can stop apologizing now," He grinned as she passed him the cup of coffee she'd prepared.

"I just feel bad," She replied as she sat down next to him.

He shrugged.

"So," She started, breaking the few minutes of silence that had fallen between the two of them "What's the Brian you know like?"

He smiled "He's my best friend in the entire world," He said "But he's kinda hard to explain."

"Just try?" Lauren asked, eager to know.

Zach sat in thought for a few seconds "He's the guy who'd rather be drunk than sober. His main languages are sarcasm and wit. And there's nothing in the world like sharing a stage with his when he's in full 'Synyster Gates' character."

Lauren nodded, willing him to go on.

"He's the one you can always go to when you need help and advice cause he's not scared of telling you straight," Zach carried on "But he never takes his own advice if you know what I mean?"

Lauren frowned and shook her head "Like what?"

Zach sighed "Him and Mich have known each other all their lives and love each other to pieces," He said, searching his brain for the right words. "But they dont work as a couple. If he's not cheating, she is. And when they're together all they do is argue about small things like 'Who fed the dog?' or something along those lines. Its almost as though he wants, well, needs something normal in his hectic life. And cause he's known her so long she's the key to normality."

"Oh," Lauren replied "It's hard for me to think of him like all of that." She explained "He just seems so different now."

Zach nodded "I know." A hint of sadness in his voice.