Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Nineteen

"So, how is he?" Val asked, not bothering to say hello, when Zach answered his cell.

"He's so different Val," Zach replied, his words choked with emotion "He's in a wheelchair Benny!" He said, using his nickname for Val "Synyster Gates in a wheelchair. He doesnt even remember who I am."

Val sniffed, blinking back the tears which shone in her eyes, unable to think of one of her best friends suffering in such a way "W-will he ever be back?"

Zach sighed "I'm not sure."

*

The lights were off. The popcorn ready.

Zach, Lauren, Brian and Skylar sat themselves down in front of the T.V., ready to watch the Avenged Sevenfold DVDs, starting with the MVI.

Lauren had her hand in Brian's, squeezing it every now and then in reassurance.

"I cant believe I'm eating popcorn watching myself," Zach grumbled jokingly.

"Its not so bad," Brian shrugged, the devilish smirk on his face mirrored his old self so much Zach couldnt stop looking at him for 3 straight minutes.

"Egotistical twat," Skye joked from where she was sat on Brian's left.

He shot her a dirty look "Just wait till I'm outta this cast missy!"

*

"So," Brian said, staring blankly at the dark T.V. screen "That's what I'm really like?"

They had just finished watching the MVI, Excess All Areas and Live at the LBC.

"Well," Zach stretched "Skye had you right before," He winked.

Brian laughed "I suppose," He shrugged "It's good to have you here man. I just wish I could remember."

Zach smiled "You woll soon enough,"

Brian nodded in agreement, not looking too sure.

*

"So, popcorn, chocolate, doritos..." Zach trailed off, looking at the shopping list Skye had brought out with her. "Nice balanced diet I see," he added smirking.

"Only the very best for our guests," Skye giggled, giving a little bow.

Zach laughed "Oh! I found a healthy one!"

Ske frowned "You did?"

"Yup; peanuts are healthy right?"

Glanicing over his shoulder at the list he held in his left hand she burst into laughter "Not chocolate covered ones!"

"Ooh," Zach replied, his eyes glued to the shopping list as he stepped off the curb.

Skye, who was a few paces behind him, saw it all happen - as though it were in slow motion.

A huge black range rover, fully equipt with tinted windows sped up to overtake the Bently in front of it.

Gasping Skylar rushed forward and grabbed hold of the back of Zach's tshirt. She pulled with all her might until he toppled over, slamming into the concrete.

"What the fuck?!" He shouted, expecting it to be aimed at her Skye bit her lip "That car was aimed right at me!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Check my new story [when its up in about 10mins] Paparazzi =]

I watched the VMAs this morning (Y)
Green Day, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift, P!nk were awesome
Kanye (N) shud be ashamed!

Comment the storyyyy =]
Sevenfoldx