Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Twenty Three

"Did you see the look?!" Michelle ranted once her, Matt and Val arrived at their hotel.

Matt rolled his eyes "For Gods sake Chelle! You aren't even his girlfriend anymore!" He half shouted "Can't you go to your own room?"

"Matt!" Val gasped "Dont be so horrible!"

Her husband rolled his eyes dramatically, mumbled something about getting a shower then stormed into the bathroom.

"They're involved! I know they are!" Michelle pouted, flopping down on the sofa.

"Well...y'know, you and Brian DID split up," Val said, sitting down next to her sister.

"I know," Michelle sighed "That doesnt mean I cant be worried about him."

*

Excitement bubbled in his stomach as he walked up the drive to the big white house he called home.

He had spoken to Michelle on the phone the night before. Purposely telling her he was going to be home later than he actually was.

He couldnt wait to see the surprised look on her face.

He smiled to himself as he unlocked the door - in the 2 month tour the band had just come off he's managed to stay 100% faithful to Michelle for the first time...

He was going to keep that little statistic from her though.

He was just about to shout her name when he noticed something...

A man's coat and shoes draped on the floor in the middle of the entrance to the house.

And was that giggles coming from upstairs?

Anger seared through his body as he stomped up to their bedroom.

The door swung open to reveal Michelle in a very compromising position with a guy Brian didnt recognise at first.

"Oh Mike," She moaned, obviously not noticing there was an extra person in the room.

"Wow, he must be good," Brian sneered.

"Brian?!" She shrieked pushing the guy (who could now be recognised as their next door neighbour) off her "I- it isnt what it looks like-"

Brian scoffed but inside a new feeling flooded his body.

One he had never felt before when Michelle had cheated.

Heartbreak.
♠ ♠ ♠
Italics are memories.

Comment?
x