Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Twenty Four

"I remembered something," Brian said smugly once Lauren appeared to check on him the next morning.

Lauren's face broke into a grin "Really? What about?"

"Michelle." The name hit Lauren like a ton of bricks "And how I caught her screwing our next door neighbour," Brian added, this time his voice softer and sadder.

"Oh Brian," Lauren said sympathetically as she covered his hand with hers.

"Dont worry about me," He whispered "I'll be fine. I dont even remember the time when I 'loved' her. Plus-" He lifted his hand and cupped her face "I have you now."

"Lauren?" Skye said, barging into the room, seeing Brian quickly retract his hand she froze "Sorry, am I interrupting?"

"No, of course not," Lauren answered, jumping to her feet "What's up?"

"The guy's here to do Brian's x-rays."

*

"Well, Mr Haner. Your bones seem to be making a very fast recovery," Dr Harvey stated once they'd developed the x-rays with the machine he had brought along with him "I'd say 2 more weeks in cast for your arm and 3 more for your shin."

"Thank you doctor," Brian smiled, secretly cursing his itchy casts and irritating wheelchair he'd be bound to for an extra 3 more weeks.

"Here's some top ups for his medication," Dr Harvey said, handing Lauren a pharmacy bag. "And I've added some cream to help that nasty gash and prevent excess scarring."

"Thank you doctor," Lauren smiled, showing him to the door. "What's up with your face?" She asked as she sat back down next to Brian.

"3 more weeks," He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

Lauren laughed softly "It's better than the 5 they predicted."

Brian sighed "I'm just sick of it all..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Next one has a really big, relevant memory in it.
Comment and it'll be out quicker =]
Ta guys
SamSevenfoldx<3