Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Twenty Six

"Hi, you okay? You look pretty lost," A red haired woman leant over Brian.

"I'm new here to New York," he explained. He hadn't really thought the trip through and had ended up sat in the same Starbucks for 4 hours.

"I guessed," She laughed "Mind if I sit here?" She asked sitting on the seat opposite him once he nodded. "What brings you to the Big Apple anyways?"

"My girlfriend cheated on me...I just wanted some time away," He expained "I'm Brian by the way."

"No way!" She exclaimed covering his hand with her own in sympathy "My name's Rosa Clarke," She grinned "And I'm gunna make your stay here very interesting."


"C'mon then you!" Lauren said, wandering into Brian's room "Wake u - Brian?" She frowned when she noticed his bed was empty.

"In here!" He called bacl, emerging from his en suite bathroom "I remembered something!" He grinned "Well, a lot of somethings."

"Oh really?" Lauren replied distantly as she made up his bed for him.

"Yeh! In my dreams, all about how-" He paused "Wait, you dont seem so enthusiastic about it."

"I dont?" She asked with a small smile.

"No," He said in confusion "I thought that's what you wanted for me - to get better."

"I do!" She exclaimed, leaving what she was doing "I just - I just dont wantyou to leave," She added "I - I'll be right back."

"Lauren," Brian tried to stop her from leaving the room "Lauren! Don't go!"

But she had already shut the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks and dedications to all my lovely comments froooom;
mybrompton
FireTemptressKat
nickmisfit18
xMonsterladx
AlmaRosa
Suicide by Vengeance
Carlotte11
Lisamargaret [especially you cause I love you :) lol]
Clemsongirl26
CallusedSilk
ashley?!

Thanks guys...keep commenting and there'll be more dedications =]=]

Samxx