Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Twenty Seven

"I'm not mad at Brian," Lauren sighed as she looked around the flat.

"What's wrong with him then?" Skye persisted, determind to get the two talking again.

Lauren paused her search "How am I meant to know? I'm his nurse - I just want him to get better."

"Right," Skye answered raising his eyebrows "Then why - wait, where're you going?" She asked as Lauren found her purse, placed it in her bag then grabbed her jackt from by the front door.

"Out," She shrugged.

"But...y-you cant."

Frowning Lauren asked "And whys that?"

"Because! You're the one, apart from Brian, all the reporters want! And Brian needs you!"

"He wont," Lauren replied, looking confused "He's got you and Zach here with him."

"What if he has another panic attack?!" Skye exclaimed, positioning herself infront of the door so her sister couldn't leave.

"Give him his brown paper bag - he knows what to do," She explained "Now I'm going, whether you like it or not cause I said so and I need the fresh air."

"But..."

"I have my cell. Call me if you need me."

*

As she walked along the big New York streets she felt as though all eyes were on her.

She knew the longer she took going out the more weird it would feel.

She started to calm down and feel much more relaxed as half an hour of window shopping flew by.

"Lauren Armstrong?" She hadnt noticed the guy stood behind her until he had spoken.

To say she jumped would be a understatement.

"Yes?" She replied, her heart pounding in her ribcage.

"Detective John Pullman," He announced, not bothering to show any I.D. Knowing he was a policeman didnt calm her down at all. "Would you like to step in the car? We need to ask a few questions about a Mr Brian Haner Jnr."

"Dont I need to see some identification?" She asked, fear gripping her body as his hand clamped around her wrist.

He pulled her forcefully towards him so he was able to whisper into her ear "Listen, bitch, get in the car or I'll kill your whole family in front of your eyes!"

Slowly and silently, she got into the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
****Charlotte11
Im well sorry!!
Im using a new laptop which is really little and the keys are well close together so I keep pressing the wrong key or not pressing it at all!
xD
This one is for you cause I spelt your name wrong =D lol

Samxx
p.s. sorry its short again