Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Twenty Eight

"Where are we going?" Lauren asked for the 10th time in 10 minutes.

No reply.

"I said..."

"I heard you!" Her captor bellowed, pulling the car over so he could turn in his seat and face her "Are you going to keep fucking quiet back there?"

She shook her head "Why should I?!"

"Cause I fucking said so! Do I haeve to make you shut up?!"

"What will yo-"

Before she finished her sentence he had raised his arm and her whole world slipped into darkness.

*

"I wonder where Lauren went," Skye mused as her and Zach sat down to watch a movie.

Zach paused typing his text message "Yeh, she should be back by now."

"Who ya texting?" Skye asked with a grin, her usual conversational habit of constantly changing the subject surfacing.

Zach rolled his eyes - ever since she had found out he had Frank Iero's number in his phone she wanted to know everything as soon as he picked his phone up "Gena."

"Cool," Skye smiled slightly "She okay?"

Zach shrugged and shoved his phone back into his pocket.

Feeling a change of subject was needed Skye moved up and linked her arm through Zach's "So, what're we watching then?"

He smiled as she leant her head on his shoulder "Freddie vs Jason."

He felt her tense next to him as she pulled her knees up to her chest and her feet on the couch. "I'll be using you as a human sheild from the bad guys then!"

Laughing slightly he put his arm around her shoulders "You're safe with me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Coommmmment
I know how this finishes ;)
I'll give ya a clue

It had 42 chapters (Y) lol
Samx